• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT4| Learn to love the BBC

ReiGun

I got Final Crisis on my first read through. One of the first comic series I read too.

I'm either a genius, or my mind is as fucked as Morrison's. I'm fine with either outcome.

Wanted to chime in on this thread. for those of you looking for a new podcast until So Well Spoken comes back, give "No Apologies" a go. It's a pop culture based podcast with an emphasis on film. Haven't decided if we're going to do a gaming based spinoff, or just give it a portion of the current show depending on the guest, but if you're looking for a podcast by creatives that work in the industry discussing film from a different perspective, check us out. We'd love the feedback. Criticism. Notes. Whatever.

www.blackbanditsho.com
(No Apologies Podcast)

Dead Rising 2 any good?

Its free on xbox live, but at this point in the generation my 120gig HD is down to 11 dont know if its worth the space.

Dead Rising 2 any good?

Its free on xbox live, but at this point in the generation my 120gig HD is down to 11 dont know if its worth the space.

One of my favorite titles this gen. A vast improvement over the original Dead Rising. Solid game and lots of fun. And you cant beat it with a stick for free.

Slayven

He's pretty cool. Mon Ami
Gambits-Final-Card.jpg
IMG_00392.jpg

Village

I can't believe it is damn near 2014 and folsk still think Gambit is something. He is a tired relic of the 90s.

It was funny when the new mahvel was coming out and people asking about characters like gambit. Most of those characters they were asking " why aren't they in marvel 3" were from a cartoon they watched in the 90's. How the hell do you figure that would be relevant today, at all.

Slayven

It was funny when the new mahvel was coming out and people asking about characters like gambit. Most of those characters they were asking " why aren't they in marvel 3" were from a cartoon they watched in the 90's. How the hell do you figure that would be relevant today, at all.

Yeah him and Jean haven't really grown since then. The cartoon was kind of assholeish for hwo they treated Storm. Anything smaller than a hallway she be freaking out.

Village

I think that is because gambit isn't featured in much, and every time they try no one cares. And because Jean catches the dead alot.

As far as storm goes, Storm is kind of a asshole in the comics too alot of the time.

Oldschoolgamer

The physical form of blasphemy
Lmao @ the Prince cover art. That's cover art of the year. The song sounds good too.

I don't know the last time I've read a review for an action game (or any other genre, tbh). I learned a long ass time ago, not to even bother with them for that particular genre. If reviewers weren't bitching about difficulty, it was the mechanics not being easy enough, or the game length not being up to snuff. That God Hand review from back in the day ruined it for the rest of them.

There are to many let's plays, twitch streams, demos, and youtube demonstrations for me to give the slightest of a fuck about one guy/gal, who may or may not play action games, and his/her opinion on the subject.

Oldschoolgamer

Wanted to chime in on this thread. for those of you looking for a new podcast until So Well Spoken comes back, give "No Apologies" a go. It's a pop culture based podcast with an emphasis on film. Haven't decided if we're going to do a gaming based spinoff, or just give it a portion of the current show depending on the guest, but if you're looking for a podcast by creatives that work in the industry discussing film from a different perspective, check us out. We'd love the feedback. Criticism. Notes. Whatever.

www.blackbanditsho.com
(No Apologies Podcast)

Listening to it now. You dudes are wild as hell. lol

Dead Rising 2 any good?

"buy" it, then cancel/delete the download. That way you'll already have it available on your account if you ever do want to play it in the future :p

I need to upgrade my PC. I installed 4 more gigs of ram a while back but recently my PC has started shutting off randomly. I removed those 4 gigs and now my PC is fine =[

I have a HD 4850...and have no idea what to get to replace it.

harSon

Banned
I need to upgrade my PC. I installed 4 more gigs of ram a while back but recently my PC has started shutting off randomly. I removed those 4 gigs and now my PC is fine =[

I have a HD 4850...and have no idea what to get to replace it.

I'm probably going to purchase one as well, but I want to build one that fits within something like this since it's going to also be an HTPC.

I haven't researched it yet, but I don't want to sacrifice power too much since I plan to game on my PC down the road.

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.

www.blackbanditsho.com
(No Apologies Podcast)
Awesome, I like the name of the cast. Will have to check this out during my lunch break.

zero_suit

www.blackbanditsho.com
(No Apologies Podcast)

I'll check it out. Thanks.

EscoBlades

Ubisoft Marketing

www.blackbanditsho.com
(No Apologies Podcast)

Dunno if its just me, but everytime i click to listen to audio, it abruptly cuts out at 7 minutes in. tried it in 2 different browsers so far.

Oldschoolgamer

Dunno if its just me, but everytime i click to listen to audio, it abruptly cuts out at 7 minutes in. tried it in 2 different browsers so far.

It's not. I'm a business connection at work and it's still doing it. That's my only critique at the moment.

The sound quality is excellent.

It's not. I'm a business connection at work and it's still doing it. That's my only critique at the moment.

The sound quality is excellent.

Checking into it now. Very worried. It's playing fine for me, but that doesn't mean a thing. Have you tried jumping ahead to see if it plays at later points?

www.blackbanditsho.com
(No Apologies Podcast)

This seems right up my ally. It's in the commute queue.

Top Bottom