• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT4| Learn to love the BBC

Slayven

The bureau is shaping up good. I'm enjoying myself. Steep learning curve.

But SR4 is acting strange. Lots of strange issues I'm running into.

Perhaps it is Oberon getting his revenge.

OberonX.jpg

Hahahah I am a nerd.

33 hours into Mario and Luigi: Dream Team...shit's a lot of fun, screw Nocturownl

Downloading Splinter Cell, picked it up for $25 off eBay...how bad could it be right?

Right?

Jade Raymond pls

EscoBlades

Ubisoft Marketing
Just did an interview where i talked about minorities in gaming and the industry. will link you all when it goes up.

In other news, Sony took shots at MS today man, damn.

Onemic

How many bags of milk do you give it on the mooseknuckle scale?

Haven't bought it, not gonna buy it. Just based on critical reception of the game so far.

Just did an interview where i talked about minorities in gaming and the industry. will link you all when it goes up.

In other news, Sony took shots at MS today man, damn.

What happened? I havent been paying attention to gamecom news at all other than the fact that Twitch and Minecraft, which were supposed to be xbone exclusives are also coming to PS4 at launch.

EscoBlades

Ubisoft Marketing
Minecraft for Xbox One is supposedly different to the Minecraft PS4 is getting. Might just be their spin though.

Anyway, in the closing words of the press conference, Andrew House made mention of the competition changing their message, but PS4 being consistent since E3.

Gorillaz

In a bitter sweet way I felt Sony clinged to Indie too much. I don't know if they are trying to get in the good graces of future potential or they can't out muscle MS's war chest of money, but their conference lacked a little AAA

I know that makes me part of the problem but I wish they would have mixed it up a bit between AAA and indie.

harSon

Banned
I do think they focused on Indies to heavily. Outside of very few instances, Indie developers are likely going to try and release their games on as many platforms as possible. They'd be dumb not too. Especially now that Xbox One is potentially a viable platform from a developer's standpoint. Maybe I'm wrong, but the only way I could see their current efforts within this gaming sphere paying off is if they eventually bring some of that talent into their first party.

It's sort of going to be the same situation that people raised issue with on the 360 last year regarding XBLA. Yeah, the platform has great games, but those same games are on several other platforms.

double jump

you haven't lived until a random little kid ask you "how do you make love".
sony spent way too much time on indies. hopefully by the time I get a ps4 the big games will start rolling out in droves.

indie is up on my most hated gaming related phrase list along with bomba at this point.

double jump

I'm pretty much done messing with any asscreed game. It's somthing that could of been a super cool story, but they just keep dragging it on game after game with repetitive gameplay

so would you say it's stuck in the past ?

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
New Xcom game seems just as bad as I thought it was gonna be.

Shits good, bruh

The new Alpha Protocol of howthefuckdoireviewsomethingthatdidn'tfitmyinitialexpectations in reviews. Every letsplay of it or hands-on looked dope.

bishoptl

Banstick Emeritus
Max and HarSon will be the last niggas on Earth playing KI
*raises hand*

I still have the original arcade cabinet. You can come to my place, eat jerk chicken and travel back to the days of yesteryear when 11 characters was the norm, not the exception.

Have you not seen the KI videos? It looks horrible.
Disagree. I don't like the Jago design but the new Chief Thunder is HOT FIYAH

harSon

Banned
*raises hand*

I still have the original arcade cabinet. You can come to my place, eat jerk chicken and travel back to the days of yesteryear when 11 characters was the norm, not the exception.

I was questionable at full price, but for $20 it's a no brainer.

FyreWulff

They should add a title requirement at first party level that every game must use at least 20,000 particles per frame.

It's like the beginning of the 360 where everyone went "hollllly shit i can use parallax mapping on these bricks. PUT A BUNCH OF FUCKING BRICKS EVERYWHERE YESSSS"

00208374-photo-perfect-dark-zero.jpg

BRICKS

00oMpvA.jpg

MASONRY

Only the first day of class and I already dislike 3 people, one being the professor.

In two hours he laid out his argument against some forms of government aid by bringing up welfare queens and the damage of minimum wage. He gave his solution to the immigration issue which included a 100k fine which must be paid in 5 years, when someone said most immigrants are poor and most Americans couldn't pay off 100k in 5 years he said "they have the money, trust me."

He said Americans would work hard labor for below minimum wage if immigrants were gone.

He said everyone born in or brought to America at an early age has the exact same opportunity at success. Hey but what about ----NO, everyone.

He's chief financial officer somewhere and supposedly spent the 80s working on Wall street.

Put your money in your mattress.

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
They should add a title requirement at first party level that every game must use at least 20,000 particles per frame.

It's like the beginning of the 360 where everyone went "hollllly shit i can use parallax mapping on these bricks. PUT A BUNCH OF FUCKING BRICKS EVERYWHERE YESSSS"

00208374-photo-perfect-dark-zero.jpg

BRICKS

00oMpvA.jpg

MASONRY

damn, did pdz really look that bad?

double jump

Only the first day of class and I already dislike 3 people, one being the professor.

In two hours he laid out his argument against some forms of government aid by bringing up welfare queens and the damage of minimum wage. He gave his solution to the immigration issue which included a 100k fine which must be paid in 5 years, when someone said most immigrants are poor and most Americans couldn't pay off 100k in 5 years he said "they have the money, trust me."

He said Americans would work hard labor for below minimum wage if immigrants were gone.

He said everyone born in or brought to America at an early age has the exact same opportunity at success. Hey but what about ----NO, everyone.

He's chief financial officer somewhere and supposedly spent the 80s working on Wall street.

Put your money in your mattress.

I don't know how to deal with people like that. Its one thing to present different opinions but this guy swears he hitting y'all with them insider facts. what can you do other than do your work and be like fuck em under your breath?

I'm pretty much done messing with any asscreed game. It's somthing that could of been a super cool story, but they just keep dragging it on game after game with repetitive gameplay

It's shocking how quickly the series fell off. Brotherhood was so good, followed by Revelations which was a real bore, then 3 comes out and it's a mess.

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
"they have the money, trust me."

He's chief financial officer somewhere and supposedly spent the 80s working on Wall Street.
Get these motherfuckers out of positions of influence, jesus.

Just had my first day as well, math seems to be the same old game as it was but this advanced programming class isn't messing around. I feel like this semester is going to kick my ass if I don't get on top early.

Top Bottom