• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT4| Learn to love the BBC

Talking bout cosplay, I just saw Maria Ramos as Poison from SFIV.

tumblr_mra2u1CDjg1szfysto1_250.jpg
tumblr_mra2u1CDjg1szfysto4_250.jpg

tumblr_mra2u1CDjg1szfysto2_250.jpg
tumblr_mra2u1CDjg1szfysto3_250.jpg

Christ.
A certain BBD song popped up in my head when I saw this.

They should add a title requirement at first party level that every game must use at least 20,000 particles per frame.

It's like the beginning of the 360 where everyone went "hollllly shit i can use parallax mapping on these bricks. PUT A BUNCH OF FUCKING BRICKS EVERYWHERE YESSSS"

BRICKS

MASONRY
I remember thinking when the 360 came out that every game looked wet.

So Portland has a lot of free shit just out on the curb, we got a shelf this way, but today we saw the best thing ever so far:

yj4BrvE.jpg

At some point someone is going to take a shit in this thing.

Spinluck

the visuals are amazing, but it looks like everything else could be done on PS3

We're going to be playing the same games next gen.

Everything shown so far for next gen can be done on PS3 or 360 to an extent.

The number of polygons for the most part, is what will change. Bigger seamless worlds, and draw distances too I guess.

zero_suit

We're going to be playing the same games next gen.

Everything shown so far for next gen can be done on PS3 or 360 to an extent.

The number of polygons for the most part, is what will change. Bigger seamless worlds, and draw distances too I guess.

Same stuff, but with a new coat of paint.

RedSwirl

That's how I felt from PS2/Xbox/Gamecube to PS3/360. Nothing will ever match that change from SNES to PSX.

Pretty much. Most of what we saw this gen could probably have been done on the original Xbox, just with less polygons. We might see some new ideas that just no one happened to think up till now (ex: Mirror's Edge), but very little that straight-up wasn't possible from a mechanical standpoint. I guess that's one thing you could say in defense of Kinect 2.0, and why Nintendo keeps trying to innovate with new input devices like the Wii Remote and the GamePad -- they know graphics alone ain't gonna give us another Mario 64 moment.

What's really terrible is how so many PS3/360 games are just re-skinned and dumbed-down PC games from 10 years ago. I go back to play some of those PC games and holy shit -- they actually have larger worlds and more gameplay possibilities. It's like graphics are getting to a point where they're actually starting to limit how much game they can put in there.

I just started up Ultima Underworld 1 -- a first person RPG from 1992 that's basically BioShock's granddad, and this shit is just dizzying. Sure the graphics look like DOOM 1, but there's probably twice as much game here as what's in the first BioShock.

...Can I just say how much I envy (and hate on) this nigga pewdiepie?

I turn on a demo phone in a Verizon store and of course his channel is there - why wouldn't it be? It's one of the most subscribed to channels on Youtube, after all. This dude does let's plays, and he has an obscene amount of fans. He's like a one man goddamn boy band.

Anyways, I'm just bitter right now.

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air
Got an email yesterday telling me my first day of class next week is canceled (YaY!), but it will then be made up in November on the day before Thanksgiving......

Village

I don't trust cosplayers

* old man voice* Not since the cosplayer riot of '03.

I would smoke her tampon like a black and mild.

Yo Doom, I know you into some weird stuff, you wear a metal mask, rap while wearing that mask and run a country. But what the crap.

I turn on a demo phone in a Verizon store and of course his channel is there - why wouldn't it be? It's one of the most subscribed to channels on Youtube, after all. This dude does let's plays, and he has an obscene amount of fans. He's like a one man goddamn boy band.

Outkast/Cee-lo: Nigga, you need to git up, git out and git somethin
Don't let the days of your life pass by
You need to git up, git out and git somethin
Don't spend all your time tryin to get high
You need git up, git out and git somethin
How will you make it if you never even try
You need to git up, git out and git somethin
Cuz you and I got to do for you and I

Slayven

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3_xaIv7Wo1A

If you work at infinity ward how do you come in to work today?

Game-Over-Man-Game-Over.jpg

I felt like I neeed a hit of coke to keep up with that trailer.

People will still just play canals 24/7

* old man voice* Not since the cosplayer riot of '03.

Yo Doom, I know you into some weird stuff, you wear a metal mask, rap while wearing that mask and run a country. But what the crap.
I
You got to show women that they are appreciated in esoteric ways. Like My Devo, Satch, and AM fanfics.

EscoBlades

Ubisoft Marketing

Dat Youtube monaaaay! Most subscribed channel on all of YT is crazy though. Dude caught the right break and worked his ass off on the rest.

Slayven

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
I'm fiendin' for the next entry to NitM. Come on Dy don't leave us hanging like [insert bad father joke here].

Top Bottom