• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT4| Learn to love the BBC

Slayven

igFcZUEdLhhJW.gif

Kendrick > Drake > Kanye, best in the game right now

you brought a wii u

We'll clown the guy, and then spin the fuck out of his latest. I almost feel moved to buy Take Care because I played my bootleg so much.

Gorillaz

JD, in that pic,looking like he about to fuck your chick in front of you and your homeboys to some corny ass 70's music in his broken down van that probably hasn't been running since the 80's.

Spinluck

Get some of this:
0060757500001_500X500.jpg

it kills razor bumps and soothes the skin nicely. Take it from a dude who's been shaving for years

I use this:

0081307000428_500X500.jpg

Is the one you posted better? I mean, Skin Tight did the job for a while, but it seems like it's darkened my skin around my shaving area. And leaves my skin dry as fuck.

"It was the best of pimps, it was the worst of simps, it was the age of pimpdom, it was the age of simpishness, it was the epoch of the BCT, it was the epoch of fucksticks, it was the season of hustlers, it was the season of chumps, it was the spring of my dude, it was the winter of 'this nigga here', we had everything before us, we had nothing before us, we were all going direct to Heaven, we were all going direct to be banned—in short, the period was so far like the present period, that some of its noisiest authorities insisted on its being received, for good or for evil, in the superlative degree of comparison only."

"This is how the world ends, not with a pimp, but a simper"

To Thirst or not to thirst that is the question....

EDIT: beat me to it lol

So my brother has been lying to my parents for months and it just blew up in his face

I honestly think this mothafucka is mentally retarded

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
So my brother has been lying to my parents for months and it just blew up in his face

I honestly think this mothafucka is mentally retarded
What about? Had a couple of people who dropped out of college but kept lying about it. I remember somebody on GAF was talking about how their bro did this for years and even went as far as making up fake GPA reports and shit. Pathetic stuff.

Top Bottom