• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT4| Learn to love the BBC

jb2t8IeIVIWtwB.jpg

Logan pls

kyored

If you've already hooked up with a girl on a few occasions, are good friends with her and your boy comes in and locks her down it makes you salty, lame, indecisive, a lot of things. This however, does not a simp make.

Yeah it makes you this:
drake_emo.jpg

''I don't want sex, just a emotional relationship.''

Trey

I used to read doomsaying posts late last year talking about how stupid GAF was going to get because the next-gen cycle was gearing up and I was like "nah"

Boy was I wrong.

If you've already hooked up with a girl on a few occasions, are good friends with her and your boy comes in and locks her down it makes you salty, lame, indecisive, a lot of things. This however, does not a simp make.

I thought he was only friends with her. He said he was in a 5 year relationship with another girl, but never did anything with this other girl.

the problem...I don't even know where to start, and I'm not even sure I want to open that pandora's box this close.

Eh, the dude was her ex. I don't see a problem with him making corny texts to a girl he was involved with. Too corny to work in that case, but I don't think he or his type is particularly problematic.

DominoKid

SVU is on it.

I want to be a writer for that show.

Lord knows I've seen more than enough episodes to know what to do.

Shit aint the same without Stabler though.

DominoKid

If you havent seen The Black Power Mixtape you should watch it. It's on Netflix.

It's so weird to see an outside view (Swedish) on the things that happened in America from 67-75.

Slayven

SVU is on it.

I want to be a writer for that show.

Lord knows I've seen more than enough episodes to know what to do.

Shit aint the same without Stabler though.
I just know if you are innocent and get put in jail you are going to get raped or killed probably both.

Please refer to the L chart, the lower, the bigger the L you hold in ya chest:

Xbox One
Wii U
Vita
Assassin's Creed 3/4
Ouya
N-Gage
Game Gear
Superman 64
Electric Circus
Pyramid Schemes you see on 2:00 in the morning

EscoBlades

Ubisoft Marketing
Please refer to the L chart, the lower, the bigger the L you hold in ya chest:

Xbox One
Wii U
Vita
Assassin's Creed 3/4
Ouya
N-Gage
Game Gear
Superman 64
Electric Circus
Pyramid Schemes you see on 2:00 in the morning

Y you gon put AC next to OUYA...don't play like that man!

Nakazato

Vita will be godlike when ps4 comes out.

And really EB having the black chick from AC:L in ACBF as a side mission type thing.... You need to be slapping ppl we want our moments in the sun damn it

I know you can't do nothing bout it. I just wish our race wasn't cast off to the side so often

At least we got starhawk... oh wait studio closed down...

Top Bottom