• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT4| Learn to love the BBC

Slayven

What about? Had a couple of people who dropped out of college but kept lying about it. I remember somebody on GAF was talking about how their bro did this for years and even went as far as making up fake GPA reports and shit. Pathetic stuff.
That is too much work. I remember seeing on Dr.Phil this guy lied to his wife for three years abotu being in the army. Dude had fatigues and shit.

1237045_507121379371095_482993531_n.jpg

scusthov.gif

I hoped he typed that on a computer.

Funny enough, it does involve college. Let's say there's College A and junior college B. He failed out of College A and had to go to junior college B. Now the only way for him to get back into College A was with 18 hours at B. Turns out he failed one of the classes and didn't tell nobody, so he only had 15 hours. Never showed his grades, so you should know something was up. Denied it up and down for months, said it was the school fault not accepting his credits. Waited until the very last day of registration, mom and dad wondering why he can't get back into college A despite doing everything right. FINALLY, this morning he go to their bedroom and tell the truth. Boy, my daddy was fuckin' pissed. He tore into that little nigga, ya'll. He took the keys to his truck, his 360, his computer, his cell phone, everything, lol. He sitting in his room thinking about his life right now. I aint got no symphony for that mothafucka, haha

Slayven

Funny enough, it does involve college. Let's say there's College A and junior college B. He failed out of College A and had to go to junior college B. Now the only way for him to get back into College A was with 18 hours at B. Turns out he failed one of the classes and didn't tell nobody, so he only had 15 hours. Never showed his grades, so you should know something was up. Denied it up and down for months, said it was the school fault not accepting his credits. Waited until the very last day of registration, mom and dad wondering why he can't get back into college A despite doing everything right. FINALLY, this morning he go to their bedroom and tell the truth. Boy, my daddy was fuckin' pissed. He tore into that little nigga, ya'll. He took the keys to his truck, his 360, his computer, his cell phone, everything, lol. He sitting in his room thinking about his life right now. I aint got no symphony for that mothafucka, haha

His biggest mistake of the day. No one likes dumb nigga shit first thing in the morning.

Village

That is depressing, makes me glad I get to go back this year.

akira28

that hurts. I was reading that hoping it was some woman describing the perfect man, only to find out its some thirsty ass..maaan. that shit...he's part of the problem and he needs to be put down for good.

Village

that hurts. I was reading that hoping it was some woman describing the perfect man, only to find out its some thirsty ass..maaan. that shit...he's part of the problem and he needs to be put down for good.

I am rather confused, All I see is swift rejection. What problem are you referring too, was this guy a stalker, I may be messing some context. Is that message from something infamous from the web I missed

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
The problem is dude wrote a 3 page essay to his ex girl via text message at 12 in the morning...a girl who not only isn't interested but is talking to someone else. She replied with 4 letters to his epic poem. Based on his cornball phrases he probably does this type of thing all the time. This is textbook simp behavior.

akira28

I am rather confused, All I see is swift rejection. What problem are you referring too, was this guy a stalker, I may be messing some context. Is that message from something infamous from the web I missed

the problem...I don't even know where to start, and I'm not even sure I want to open that pandora's box this close.

Village

the problem...I don't even know where to start, and I'm not even sure I want to open that pandora's box this close.

Whenever you are ready then.

The problem is dude wrote a 3 page essay to his ex girl via text message at 12 in the morning...a girl who not only isn't interested but is talking to someone else. She replied with 4 letters to his epic poem. Based on his cornball phrases he probably does this type of thing all the time. This is textbook simp behavior.

OOOOH. That is uncomfortable. I hope someone can help him. By the way what is a simp?

akira28

Fuck em.

We are always getting more indies. And fuck yes PC gamers are bitter. They've been trying to kill us for decades. The people we made big. Activision, Electronic Arts, Microsoft even tried. The maker of the software that allows us to even play games. That's like God trying to off Jesus in the middle of Christmas dinner.

harSon

Banned

I did the same thing. I failed out of Junior College, but the entire time I was forging my grades, so they thought otherwise. I switched colleges, giving them a bullshit reason, and then proceeded to take care of business. I ended up with close to a 3.85 at that Junior College over two years, and fortunately most of my grades from the previous college consisted of W's and not letter grades, so my overall GPA didn't tank too much (it was a hair over 3.4). I eventually told my parents, but not until I had graduated with my BA and had enough money to reimburse all of the money they wasted on me during that time.

I know how your brother feels though. I got caught forging my grades in HS(fortunately I was caught before I started taking orders, because my ass would have been expelled real quick). I was getting D's and F's but forged my grades to mostly A's, and was caught because I didn't go to detention one day for class and the teacher left a message stating such on top of "Oh btw, your son has an F." So my mom stormed down to the HS and was cussing everybody out because to her knowledge, I had an A. I was called to the office and was like "fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk." Nobody knows how to eat your soul like Pops...

Checked weight this morning I'm between 186-190 pounds so 6-10 more pounds till asvab. Getting harSon thin.

Good shit man. What was your starting weight? And get on those weights soon! We're switching places! Well, I'm not really gaining weight, but I haven't been going to the gym much since my new job so my muscles are vanishing. I'm having my hours pushed forward an hour though, so I'm planning to rectify that starting this weekend.

Nakazato

I
Good shit man. What was your starting weight? And get on those weights soon! We're switching places! Well, I'm not really gaining weight, but I haven't been going to the gym much since my new job so my muscles are vanishing. I'm having my hours pushed forward an hour though, so I'm planning to rectify that starting this weekend.

Started at 280-290ish last nov.

so I lost about 100 in total. And I do need to start working out again just trying to get my knee healed up fucked it doing squats the wrong way about a month or so back it's like at 45-55% Self rehabbing starting next week to see if I can get it stronger.

DrFunk

not licensed in your state
Say what you want about PC gamers - Activision, Electronic Arts, Microsoft, even Rockstar got their start on PC games

Fuck, I'd be bitter too if I wasn't for the fact that I'm getting a PS4 :3

Slayven

Say what you want about PC gamers - Activision, Electronic Arts, Microsoft, even Rockstar got their start on PC games

It is like music hipsters. You are not an artist unless you are starving.

akira28

I used to be bitter. Then I learned to love the Steam sale. After I embraced the Gaben, I didn't feel so alone anymore.

and he's set to become the trillionaire he was destined to be, because he helped provide a focus for PC games after the enterprise was all but abandoned by the bigs.

vv: Post video games crash, PCs were there for them. They couldn't crack into the console market, really. But publishing PC games sustained them long enough to try again. But no loyalty. Go where the money is. I guess that's business.

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"

Activision got its start on the Atari 2600 though.

OOOOH. That is uncomfortable. I hope someone can help him. By the way what is a simp?

Opposite of a pimp, really. Type of guy who goes to very questionable lengths to get a girl instead of having the balls to ask her out. And if they do ask her out, they are persistent. They're the guy who catch feelings in a strip club or buy a girl a car to win her over. Something like that. I'm sure that there's a more concise definition somewhere.

Village

tell me how you feel about....Final Fantasy.

Generally very enjoyable RPG's Though in later games more specifically 10-... now I am having trouble with their choice of protagonist. They always miss out on who should have been the protagonist,

because they arent young enough,
or angogynous enough
or light skinned enough in this case I am guiessing. Or she isn't annoying or emotionless enough .( Toriyama's Waifu's cannot have to many emotions or they would judgehim, and they must be pale, he hides his waifu's from the sunlight.)

to fit whatever criteria they have for final fantasy protagonists, I think it would be interesting to shake up the mold a bit.

My favorites are ... hmm 5-9, My least favorites are 13 and 10-2, wasn't that big a fan of 10 , but it was a decent game. I am excited for 15, I like KH and this new game seems like Final Fantasy: Kingdom May cry, so i am totally down for that. And I know 14-2 is in beta, and I would like to try that when I can, I do not do MMO's much, hell I do one and that is DCUO because I like super heroes so damn much. ( fun fact you want to sell me a videa game, put super heroes and or customizable outfits and costumes in an interesting aesthetic , I will buy 12)

Top Bottom