• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT4| Learn to love the BBC

EscoBlades

Ubisoft Marketing
Vita will be godlike when ps4 comes out.

And really EB having the black chick from AC:L in ACBF as a side mission type thing.... You need to be slapping ppl we want our moments in the sun damn it

I know you can't do nothing bout it. I just wish our race wasn't cast off to the side so often

At least we got starhawk... oh wait studio closed down...

Actually...i'm pushing for more. Can't talk much about it but...yeah. We'll see.

14kwrhk.gif

J10

Banned
If you took snapshots of all the internet hangouts right now you'd think the president was just assassinated, the way people are reacting. Batman is serious business.

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
Honestly? i know "it's batman!" but I just don't have any fucks to give. Basically everything is getting a reboot these days; every industry from games to comics to movies wants an easy way to market existing brands to new audiences. I've come to the realization that I can't care about what ends up good or not because if I blew a gasket over ever "shitty decision" reboot I'd have no energy left to actually explore new media content worth experiencing.

Out with the old in with the new. Silver lining is that bro might even end up being good; bale was a great Bruce Wayne but a shit Batman with that gruff voice bullshit. Why not give Ben a fair shot?

Slayven

I know it might pull my nerd card but I am so apathetic towards Batman. Years of dealing with his fans have harden my heart.

ReiGun

Superman/Batman already giving me so much entertainment before even a single shot is filmed. This meltdown is delicious.

Oldschoolgamer

The physical form of blasphemy
Ben was making that dumbass face when he was playing as the Daredevil. There were better options though. I'm more shocked that people are raging over this more than the fact that Snyder is directing, tbh.

This is gonna be the blandest Batman movie of them all

"Nah" *chief keef voice*

That would be the last film...

Village

What they hell did you all do, I get off DCUO and you all let Ben be Batman, I was gone for a few hours. This is why we can't have nice things.

ReiGun

What they hell did you all do, I get off DCUO and you all let Ben be Batman, I was gone for a few hours. This is why we can't have nice things.

This is all apart of my master plan to make people like Superman more than Batman. Their hatred off Affleck will overrider any good will Batman has among the public.

I'm sorry, but sacrifices had to be made.

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
I'm normally that dude that jumps to conclusions, but if this movie is gonna be shit, I'm willing to bet money its due to the writing staff. I really have no problem with affleck as Batman

Village

This is all apart of my master plan to make people like Superman more than Batman. Their hatred off Affleck will overrider any good will Batman has among the public.

I'm sorry, but sacrifices had to be made.

You Fiend.

Why not use that power to get WW a movie

Top Bottom