• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT4| Learn to love the BBC

That can't be, Nintendo IPs sell.

Is it weird that I would hesitate and think if someone tried go give me a WiiU? Besides selling it, after playing Pikmin, it sitting there useless would drive me insane. Like a modern version of Poe's The Telltale Heart.

There's still the "guy gets into a mech and flies away" game...

DominoKid

That can't be, Nintendo IPs sell.

Is it weird that I would hesitate and think if someone tried go give me a WiiU? Besides selling it, after playing Pikmin, it sitting there useless would drive me insane. Like a modern version of Poe's The Telltale Heart.

i'd flip that shit in a second.

There's still the "guy gets into a mech and flies away" game...

i'd flip that shit in a second.

I'd feel bad taking a $350 gift and turning it into $285. That's addict behavior. It'd suck to ask for the receipt too if they didn't include it.

Shiiit WiiUs going for less than $300 even before the $50 price cut announcement. EBay could be filled with $200 Wii Us by the end of September. I didn't even check craigslist. You could probably get a Wii U off craigslist for a bicycle pump, some big league chew and a couple iTunes gift cards.

she didn't make em do anything. but i bet you anything that casting call specified that they had to be black. and that's the problem

we all know if they weren't black, people would complain that she whitewashed twerking and stole the culture wholesale and couldn't even give struggling big booty black female backup dancers a paycheck.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Did you try the demo?

I've never had so much as a passing impulse to even glance twice at the game. I've had more interest in empty cups. When my daydreams daydreams, they still don't think about W101. I've had more thought on what my pocket lint tastes like.

Who was that game supposed to be for?

I've never had so much as a passing impulse to even glance twice at the game. I've had more interest in empty cups. When my daydreams daydreams, they still don't think about W101. I've had more thought on what my pocket lint tastes like.

People with good taste in games. Just like GodHand

Kids, perhaps that explains your disinterest.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
You've never played a game by Platinum before, have you?

I even bought Anarchy Reigns

I'm not going to stan for W101 just because. The only dev that I slut myself out for is SE - and that's nothing I'm proud of. W101 was stillborn twice over. It was released for the Wii U and it was super niche out of the box. It stood no chance.

I can't wait to buy a Wii U for 45 bucks and then have to search online for Bayonetta 2, instant cult classic, and pay triple for it.

Them W101 sales hurt my soul. Platinum Games is one of the last bastions of highly skill-based Japanese arcade gaming. Exceptional game mechanics, huge bonus content and unlockables in the box(not nickel and dimed out to you through day one DLC or pre-order bonuses), and just a wonderful attention to detail. Damn shame they don't get the kind of universal recognition they deserve.

How does Platinum/Clover eat?

rnMXExpl.jpg

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
so all this twerking in the dictionary stuff has me wondering

is worldstar like a time machine for white people?

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Don't worry, Nintendo will only print out a really limited amount of the game and you'll find used copies at gamestop for 120 bones.

hahahaa ... like that game's coming out over here. it took wii being a mega juggernaut for the US to get it like 4 years later

At this point going into 2014, third party support is hypothetical, they got to bring over every fuckin' first party game they can, especially one as big as X. They can't afford to keep that thing away.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
At this point going into 2014, third party support is hypothetical, they got to bring over every fuckin' first party game they can, especially one as big as X. They can't afford to keep that thing away.

that's my theory too

but at this point, i wouldn't be shocked to see NoA say 'lol nah son'

Imm0rt4l

I don't know, there has to be some salt over that Gamestop Xenoblade action.

Whether that translate to any intelligent business decisions though...

That's on Nintendo too though, they keep the price of their games inflated partially by not yielding entirely to demand. Some first party gamecube games are still relatively expensive.

That's on Nintendo too though, they keep the price of their games inflated partially by not yielding entirely to demand. Some first party gamecube games are still relatively expensive.

That's true, last time I was there Smash Melee was in the 60-70 range. Wanted to get it for my little cousin, but found out he had the later Wii without the Gamecube anyway.

Top Bottom