• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT4| Learn to love the BBC

So I watched Flashpoint Paradox before I came to work......

That shit was up there with A New Frontier as my favorite DC animated. That shit was good.

So i know im late but Ying Yang twins releasing that song called Miley Cyrus.......

Really......

I mean fucking Really

They could have came back with a remix to whistle while you twerk and refer to themselves as the Godfathers of twerking and it would have been a better fucking angle. Damn how the mighty have fallen. These the motherfuckers that gave us the Whisper song and mother fucking Salt Shaker. Them cats was solid on Get Low. I mean damn.

And Miley is just doing what Elvis did.

EDIT. My girl asked me what I wanted for my birthday........ tee hee

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
aside from looking nice, Dragon's Crown ain't doing shit for me. Repetitive as heck. And I've played Dynasty Warriors before.

DominoKid

shonda rhimes ‏@shondarhimes 6h
This year, @ScandalABC will air 10 eps in a row with NO breaks in between. And we'll air the back of the season (12 in a row) the same way.

black twitter rejoices.

This year, @ScandalABC will air 10 eps in a row with NO breaks in between. And we'll air the back of the season (12 in a row) the same way.

black twitter rejoices.

Until it's discovered that it's break is like USA shows.. with months inbetween airings. :/

Sorry.. just bitter about USA's scheduling.

Will mileys act end up a blessing or a curse in the long run?

7414ea407b7d082b_tumblr_ms46weQgzu1qh9nffo1_500.xxxlarge.gif

no good can come from this

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
She doesn't look that good?
She looks fucking terrible.

And I've even defended the blonde hair before but who told her anything she had looked good? Also is it just me or does Robin look fat in that gif?

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Just like Taylor Swift looks like a mouse/cat hybrid.

Only attractive 'pop' chick is Katy, and her personality seems extra shitty.

ReiGun

black twitter rejoices.

I'm going through the second season of this shit now. Gotta be honest, it's better than I originally gave it credit for. I hate a lot of the characters (Olivia is an awful person and despite the show's best efforts, I can't feel sorry for her), but the story is interesting. I might check out Season 3.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
It was 08ish back when she was getting that disney money

After that, didn't she say something like 'I don't listen to pop music like One Direction. I like urban music.' And now she says she wants to make 'hood music.'

The John Kerry of Pop music.

DominoKid

I'm going through the second season of this shit now. Gotta be honest, it's better than I originally gave it credit for. I hate a lot of the characters (Olivia is an awful person and despite the show's best efforts, I can't feel sorry for her), but the story is interesting. I might check out Season 3.

you shouldn't feel sorry for her. i enjoy the few times the show reminds you that she isn't some one to root for.

ReiGun

you shouldn't feel sorry for her. i enjoy the few times the show reminds you that she isn't some one to root for.

Yeah most of the time, the show is trying to make her out to be this noble hero (80% of Harrison's dialogue is literally just kissing Olivia's ass; like damn brah, I know you didn't want to go to jail, but chill), but every now and then, it gives you something that remind's you how wrong she is. She'll the type that will ruin someone's life, then lecture people so she doesn't have to feel guilty.

Huck is the most sympathetic character on the show, and he kills people. lol

Furyous

Miley's an ugly chick now? I've heard it all

She's hideous but I'd smash just to make Billy Ray feel like more of an insufficient dad. My only issue is her struggle twerk. It's shame she has all that money but doesn't have personal trainer that forces her to squat. She could easily Lance Armstrong this twerk shit.

She's hideous but I'd smash just to make Billy Ray feel like more of an insufficient dad. My only issue is her struggle twerk. It's shame she has all that money but doesn't have personal trainer that forces her to squat. She could easily Lance Armstrong this twerk shit.

Maybe that's next on her plans

Did she really say she wants to make "hood music?"

Charlemagne the prophet

Before that while she was still milking that Disney Pop cow, she said she didn't like the music she made and that if she could have complete control over her career she would make music that sounded like Radiohead.

Girl didn't know who she was, it's possible she still doesn't know.

Show is so stupid........but I can't stop watching.

Top Bottom