• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT4| Learn to love the BBC

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
X will come out here t hough. Unlike Yakuza 5.

Because Nintendo ain't got a lot of shit for 2014 so far. Mario Kart and?

EscoBlades

Ubisoft Marketing
With every decision Nintend'oh make, the Vita looks more and more like a promising investment.

As it goes, i'm gonna get back into handheld which i turned my back on years ago with the Nvidia Shield.

Village

With every decision Nintend'oh make, the Vita looks more and more like a promising investment.

As it goes, i'm gonna get back into handheld which i turned my back on years ago with the Nvidia Shield.

I do not see how that even is. Could you care to elaborate?

Also this

drake-reaction-miley-cyrus-vmas-2013-twitter.jpg

Vita NPD sales make the WIi U look healthy

SmokeyDave is visiting the Vita in the hospital every day, they haven't even told him it's terminal, poor bastard

Vita could turn around if the PS4 connectivity stuff is functional and utilized meaningfully. WiiU's best case scenario is GameCube status at this point.

Slayven

At least Sony is trying. "Hey it is not popping with the big pubs, so lets turn it into an indie machine."

Nintendo isn't even doing that with the WIi U. They ain't hungry.

harSon

Banned
Harson, pls. Indies are the best thing to happen to them. Robust remote play the second. Killzone Mercenary the third.

I'm not saying they're bad, just that they shouldn't be a system's main attraction. Ya'll say that there's no reason to own Microsoft's systems because most of their games can be found elsewhere, but consider two of the best reasons to own a Vita to be Indies and Remote Play?

zero_suit

At least Sony is trying. "Hey it is not popping with the big pubs, so lets turn it into an indie machine."

Nintendo can be conservative to a fault. They are sitting on so much money, but it's not being put to use.

Hey, I was wondering a bit here about the policy on using profanity on here. I read the rule thing, but it just doesn't seem clear here. Where does it cross the line? I can assume when you're using it to insult someone, but besides that?

Hey, I was wondering a bit here about the policy on using profanity on here. I read the rule thing, but it just doesn't seem clear here. Where does it cross the line? I can assume when you're using it to insult someone, but besides that?

As far as I know, aint nobody got banned from GAF from dropping mothafuckas left and right. I mean, Devo been banned a bunch, but I don't think it was for that

might want to keep the n-word dropping to in here with the barbershop crowd, tho.

I'm not saying they're bad, just that they shouldn't be a system's main attraction. Ya'll say that there's no reason to own Microsoft's systems because most of their games can be found elsewhere, but consider two of the best reasons to own a Vita to be Indies and Remote Play?

I just prefer Sony exclusives better than MS exclusives right now, and I like their hardware better. But to the point about availability elsewhere, a lot of times better versions of xbox games are available on pc. Vita is getting optimal versions, and now a lot of "indie" development is going on exclusively for the ps4/vita together.

Even if the games are available elsewhere, through (PC/consoles), a lot of those games play really well on a portable system as they're fun to play is short chunks. I think that's much better than the old strategy of trying to get hh versions of all major 3rd party games. Some of that is good, but a focus on "consoles in your hand" isn't going to be a attention grabber without the portable experiences.

I wouldn't pay more than $200 for a Vita with functional remote play and library of PS+ freebies. $500 is beyond pushing it for me for what MS is offering.

Gorillaz

Wii u will need smash in fall 2014 to stay relevant. You already know halo 5 and most likely naughty dog's team 2 game (imo) will be next year.
Slurs for the most part both racial and homophobic will get you the ban hammer quick

As far as I know, aint nobody got banned from GAF from dropping mothafuckas left and right. I mean, Devo been banned a bunch, but I don't think it was for that

might want to keep the n-word dropping to in here with the barbershop crowd, tho.

My F-bomb count is sky high.

Just don't direct the f-bombs at people.

You're going to be waiting a while then Lol. Cost of entry is artificially $200 at this point

Waiting doesn't bother me, I'm not dying for a Vita. I was only saying what it would take to get me to buy one. If remote play is busted I doubt I would even consider getting a Vita.

A Twerkout, huh...you aint got like it cuz the hood gon love it

Thanks to Kanye's twerkout plan
I'm the envy of all my friends
See I pulled me a baller man
And I don't gotta work at the mall again

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
If they know what's good for them, it will.

japenese developers dont know whats good for them. so busy trying to cater to a market that they dont understand, instead of working on their strengths. and then holdind onto shit that the west wants.

RedSwirl

Nintendo's trying to be all over indies right now. We're just not gonna see that bear fruit until probably 2014.

If anything indies probably share more in common with Nintendo's ideas on game development than any western third party publisher.

FyreWulff

Best thing Nintendo's done so far is convince MS and Sony to stop charging for title updates. (Well, as far as we know anyway.. always a catch)

Anyone going to PAX here needs to play a bunch of stuff and give impressions in the podcast.

Top Bottom