• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT4| Learn to love the BBC

So my mom bought me this complexion soap stuff stuff recently, because every time I see her she says I'm letting the sun burn/darken my face lol. Which is true since my face has become a lot darker than my body. But I don't really think the soap is helping much.. I almost feel as if it's making it worse. Mom doesn't know best :'(.

A lot of soap or facial lotions are bullshit. Also what's in it?

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
All this political/war talk by armchair generals here is gonna make me gag
Just a re-run of the exaggeration we had 6 months ago with North Korea. It's a serious situation but to be frank, most of it is war games and posturing. Lots of people in GAF don't have the intelligence or wisdom to see that and get caught up in newspaper headlines.

Telltale sign is when most of the people commenting have nothing to do with the regular politics discussion that happens in Poli-GAF. Sensationalism hooooo!

My friends make things hard for me. Friend asks me what I'm doing, other friend says she doesn't want him there. Another text ignored.

He can be kinda belligerent though, so.

Im 6 years a way from 31 .... but I understand. lol It just that being out of High school 8 years then not really having to take a higher level math class in college (my 1st time through) has be a bit worried.

and with that being said Math was never really my strongest subject/

at least now im trying to get a back up to my back up plan

I'm 8 years away from 31. And I'm starting CS in January. Lets start a virtual study group brahbrah.

Spinluck

A lot of soap or facial lotions are bullshit. Also what's in it?

Well, I threw out the box for the soap once I got it lol, probably a bad habit I should stop. But all I got is that it smells coco buttery.

I haven't been using a facial lotion for it yet, she said that she'd relay that to me later. But I'm too confident in her selections so far lol.

Gorillaz

This celebrity game night show on NBC right now is so cringe worthy that it's hard NOT to watch. Its blatantly obviously they are in it for just the paycheck and they can't hide it well lol.

FyreWulff

My employement is officially Schrodinger's Cat now. Fuck this industry sometimes.

I know I've said I dislike PA, but I'd be lying if I said I wasn't miffed that a bunch of people are off having fun in Seattle while I get to sit here with vultures circling above.

This celebrity game night show on NBC right now is so cringe worthy that it's hard NOT to watch. Its blatantly obviously they are in it for just the paycheck and they can't hide it well lol.

NBC still trying game shows to get ratings up? jesus

I'm way too African for that to ever happen. Hell, i'm still learning the language.

france-world-cup-tickets.jpeg

I know it sucks how we can never seem to get everyone on the same day.

Tuesdays I work 8am-4:30pm drive an hour to campus then get out of class at 10pm.
This Monday is memorial day, so I figure people won't be around. But we can definitely get you on in the future on a Monday.

As for the subject, it looks like general discussion or Dy's finale. Depending on who shows up out of Krasius, Immortal, DY and Devo.

EscoBlades

Ubisoft Marketing
hmm, I wonder how many members there are of "black game dev GAF". I got you, me, and bishop on the list so far, lol.

Isn't Authoritative Shark amongst our ranks as well?

And speaking of PA, as soon as Prime is over and submissions open, i'm gonna work on panel proposals for East next year. One of which will be about the above. Bet that will pull in one hell of a crowd, lol

harSon

Banned
Im 6 years a way from 31 .... but I understand. lol It just that being out of High school 8 years then not really having to take a higher level math class in college (my 1st time through) has be a bit worried.

and with that being said Math was never really my strongest subject/

at least now im trying to get a back up to my back up plan

I was thinking of picking up an AA in something programming related for the hell of it. I only used my community college GE courses for transfer credit and never got an AA, and apparently the college is saying I can simply use that GE credit towards an AA, so I was thinking of taking the 25-35 units of major related courses for a programming AA degree. Only thing stopping me is time since I'm already working an 8-5pm, but I'm definitely leaning towards it.

Nakazato

I'm 8 years away from 31. And I'm starting CS in January. Lets start a virtual study group brahbrah.
We should. We will call it #crabsoutthebuckettheeducationstruggleyolo
I was thinking of picking up an AA in something programming related for the hell of it. I only used my community college GE courses for transfer credit and never got an AA, and apparently the college is saying I can simply use that GE credit towards an AA, so I was thinking of taking the 25-35 units of major related courses for a programming AA degree. Only thing stopping me is time since I'm already working an 8-5pm, but I'm definitely leaning towards it.
Do it no reason not to go back to school don't leave money on the table.

dadDY are we going to war with Syria

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
dadDY are we going to war with Syria
Not just no, but lolno

There was a better chance of things getting started up on North Korea - and that was only because the Marines thought that they'd get to be actual Marines again and do beach stuffs.

Slayven

Not just no, but lolno

There was a better chance of things getting started up on North Korea - and that was only because the Marines thought that they'd get to be actual Marines again and do beach stuffs.

If you were a Gi Joe, what would be your codename?

Top Bottom