• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT4| Learn to love the BBC

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
The Ying Yang twins put out a new song before Dy finished his goddamn story, smh.

Nakazato

I just got my 1st call for a gig in LA

#Craboutthebucketsoon?

Most of the money will be used to go back home to see Family in Nov so im even more excited

harSon

Banned
God, the last hour of a workday before a Holiday weekend is the worst. Shit reminds me of the last day of school before summer vacation. Minutes feels like hours.........

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Is this thing going to happen tonight because I'd love to take these percs and lay the fuck out

Is this thing going to happen tonight because I'd love to take these percs and lay the fuck out

#YNotBoth?

I'm up for it, Devo said she'll probably be there. Immortal is MIA. We could use some more people but Slay is busy contracting companies to help him reinforce the bucket, maybe adding a lid.

DY_nasty

Oh, oh... Because we eat so much fried chicken!?! Fuck you!

Neutrogena ultra sensitive

I use the same

I tried it once back when I was in college and shit was life-changing. It's been the only mainstay in my personal hygiene stash.

J10

Banned
Old Dominican dude in front of my building ten shades darker than me talking about "the problem with black people is...." like he ain't a nigga too.

Sometimes I'm like a spy for merely looking spanish.

harSon

Banned
We should. We will call it #crabsoutthebuckettheeducationstruggleyolo

Do it no reason not to go back to school don't leave money on the table.

dadDY are we going to war with Syria

I scheduled an appointment with the counselor for Wednesday of next week. The quarter starts towards the end of Sept. so I need to make my mind up really soon. I'm 80% sure I'm going to do it though...

onemic lost his mic in the conversion, DY is high as fuck, Immortal probably got locked in the gym and Devo is somewhere trying to teach a classroom of inner city youths the value of a good education.

DY_nasty

onemic lost his mic in the conversion, DY is high as fuck, Immortal probably got locked in the gym and Devo is somewhere trying to teach a classroom of inner city youths the value of a good education.

This sounds accurate as fuck

If anyone wants to jump in as the 4th:

f6pApNp.gif

Top Bottom