• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT4| Learn to love the BBC

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
Blastoise is always god tier in my heart

Blastoise was in every Pokemon team i ever set up back in the day. Ice Beam all day son!

My dudes....

I always picked fire for my first run through. The grass starters were wack to me.

I used to think that until treeko. Best damn grass starter ever.

Fire starters are crap except for charilizard.

Blaziken was hot to me. Hell all the 3rd gen starters were boss.

J10

Banned
So James Spader is Ultron.

Marvel is really good at casting, but this seems kinda quirky. I've imagined voices like Tony Todd, Frank Welker, Willem Defoe. But maybe those would be too obvious. I like Spader a lot though and I'm now more excited to see what kinda dialogue he'll have with that voice.

As an aside, I hope GotG really pops off so we can maybe get an Annihilation Conquest adaptation and they have an excuse to use Ultron more than once.

Marvel is really good at casting, but this seems kinda quirky. I've imagined voices like Tony Todd, Frank Welker, Willem Defoe. But maybe those would be too obvious. I like Spader a lot though and I'm now more excited to see what kinda dialogue he'll have with that voice.

As an aside, I hope GotG really pops off so we can maybe get an Annihilation Conquest adaptation and they have an excuse to use Ultron more than once.

I would expect some kind of vocal effect but Spader can really deliver with the right script. An example.

J10

Banned
Voice effects aside, the actor was cast for a reason. You can still hear Paul Bettany in Jarvis, Tony Todd in The Fallen, etc. I'm imagining Ultron as portrayed by Robert California and I'm cracking the fuck up.

Slayven

Firestarts don't get as overpowered as quick as Water or Plants. The plant turtle thing? I had to retire him 2/3 of the way in the game because he was killing shit too quick.

BHZ Mayor

It probably has more to do with the fact that Tekken is no longer an exclusive property, and Spawn is, well, Spawn, while Link is very much still Nintendo IP. But console warriors gonna console war.

Trey

All the starters in every generation are complete ass competitively except for three of them.

In-game every Pokemon can get some shine so it doesn't matter.

Slayven

I rocked this shit so hard.

20130306184112!Pok%C3%A9mon_2BA_Master.jpg

Misty's song about wanting Ash's dick was fyre.

Gorillaz

Ash catches L's every season since he never wins a league tourney. They playing this dude, let him get to the semi finals every single time just to lose before finals. He only wins small shit. I think that along with the fact it's like 99 percent filler made me stop watching the show as a kid.

Ash stacks L's so high even Nas has to admire them.

I remember everyone in school having them hacked Mews, but I was the only one who put 2 and 2 together and gave mine Softboiled. All of a sudden *I* was the cheater. :lol
Ash catches L's every season since he never wins a league tourney. They playing this dude, let him get to the semi finals every single time just to lose before finals. He only wins small shit. I think that along with the fact it's like 99 percent filler made me stop watching the show as a kid.

He did beat Gary, though. Those episodes were damn good.

Gorillaz

I remember everyone in school having them hacked Mews, but I was the only one who put 2 and 2 together and gave mine Softboiled. All of a sudden *I* was the cheater. :lol

He did beat Gary, though. Those episodes were damn good.

Yea those episodes he finally beat gary in johto(?) felt like the last "hurrah" for the series.

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"

what kills me, is they give him room for Ws. his fucking krabby that he didnt use once coasted through the first round of the first tournament his muk hekped the second. then he fights ash 2.0 and gets owned because charizard told him in so many words to fuck off. its like he cant help but do dumb shit

what kills me, is they give him room for Ws. his fucking krabby that he didnt use once coasted through the first round of the first tournament his muk hekped the second. then he fights ash 2.0 and gets owned because charizard told him in so many words to fuck off. its like he cant help but do dumb shit

Honestly, I think they gimp Ash so they can tell Japanese kids, "It's alright if you lose sometimes, you'll be all right, as long as you have friends."

Either that, or the voice actress's contract is deep

G-Fex

Seriously. My summer has been Gunpoint, Rogue Legacy, FTL, The Swapper, and Gone Home. Actually I'm just playing those because I got bored of how similar AAA games have gotten. Honestly, it's probably gonna be like that for the whole year too. I'm waiting to buy shit like Wasteland Kings and Spelunky over BF4 and Creed. Waiting on a PC version for GTA V.

V3LL8.jpg

pokemon fans creep me out. Rofl.

Getting tired of any statement I make on race immediately being challenged on "but why isn't it that way when blacks do it?"

WHEN THE FUCK DID I SAY IT WASN'T!?!

double jump

you haven't lived until a random little kid ask you "how do you make love".
I rocked this shit so hard.

20130306184112!Pok%C3%A9mon_2BA_Master.jpg

Misty's song about wanting Ash's dick was fyre.
lol I had this shit back in the day (early 2000's) the song never made since to me cause nothing ever happened in the show between those two.

Top Bottom