• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT4| Learn to love the BBC

harSon

Banned
wtf..... the girl from Are We There Yet?

1231611_10151824590464138_2000776144_n.jpg

And not a damn one of you are on skype.

Make me wait, I swear I'll do this solo and go Ripclawe all over your asses.

Damnit. PM me bro. But seriously I'm moving into a new room and I got a new bathroom. Spent the night cleaning shit =/. I should just give you my phone number.

Just caught up, if you get stabbed outta nowhere Moris, welp.

akira28

Canada has legit organized crime issues. Lot of folks from the States migrating up there because it's quieter. Then you have a lot of gangs starting franchises up there. Asian crime families as well. Weed, meth, and maple syrup.

Slayven

Damnit. PM me bro. But seriously I'm moving into a new room and I got a new bathroom. Spent the night cleaning shit =/. I should just give you my phone number.

Just caught up, if you get stabbed outta nowhere Moris, welp.
It's real Moris,s he loves the ID channel and knows how to kill you and get away.

Canada has legit organized crime issues. Lot of folks from the States migrating up there because it's quieter. Then you have a lot of gangs starting franchises up there. Asian crime families as well. Weed, meth, and maple syrup.

I know grade schools that roll harder that.

I got another Struggle tech update. I trade in my bootleg Chinese Android tablet(Dopo 711) for a legit Chinese android tablet ( Sero 7 pro). They are not even of the same species.

I only been asleep for 6 hours and you guys are talking drive by bagging and shit. And a store called Meth and Maple would be fantastic.

And I need to redo my Skype. So moris I'll send you my info on pm.

The worst thing that's gonna happen is Slay slashing my tires because he misunderstood why Devo offered me her number.

lol

It's yard sale day today.

Got some corningware for a dollar.

Got a cool little end table for 3. Shit feels light till you walk it several blocks.

Already walked like 3 miles total.

Slayven

I think I've already let it be known here that I collect the Sonic comics. Where are you at Slay?
Just reading up on how Knuckle's whole fame were mutants and his granddday Enerjak was like magneto.

lol

Got a cool little end table for 3. Shit feels light till you walk it several blocks.

Should have gotten one of your kids do it, say it is character building.

The worst thing that's gonna happen is Slay slashing my tires because he misunderstood why Devo offered me her number.
Nah I would mess with he hydraulics, would break your heart if that impala can't bounce anymore.

FyreWulff

lol

Most annoying stuff is where it's not too heavy but it's awkward to hold or not balanced

So you're trying to carry something mostly flat but since it's all off kilter it's like I'm doing a tractor pull down the street

Nakazato

Wow. This is news. What branch? MOS?
Navy or AF just need to lose 16 more pounds pass asvab and meps.... And take 2-3 months to get my self in to the best shape of my life.

Been nursing an injury for a few weeks. Starting to get better but still not where i need to be.

Navy or AF just need to lose 16 more pounds pass asvab and meps.... And take 2-3 months to get my self in to the best shape of my life.

Good fucking choice. You shouldnt have any problems. You can get the weight off and hopefully your recruiter can set you up with some preparation before hand. If I were to choose I would have went AF. I had "friends" who went Navy and got to see the world and absorb that culture.....
But that's a story for another day. Remember get every promise in writing. And whatever MOS you choose go for something you wouldn't mind doing on the outside. Trust me if someone had told me this before I want fucking Artillery.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
dadDY said we're not going to Syria... Best news for me since im enlisting. Protect the country.

I truly doubt anyone notspecialforces will ever step foot in Syria while in uniform.

Africa though? Yeah... that might happen. Which is bad too. Syria would quickly turn into kill everything that moves imo. Now this will sound incredibly insensitive - on the outside, that'd look really really bad. On the ground though? That'd be a hell of a lot easier to deal with. The rebels and the government would most likely both be hostile toward us at the same time so it'd be different than both Iraq or Afghanistan. More Libya and Kosovo. If it were to happen.

Africa would be worse for people on the ground. Doesn't matter where you go. Its shit. All of it. (If you're a US Soldier :p)

Edit: Just now saw Obeezy pushed the decision to Congress. lolz we ain't doin shit but continuing the cutbacks to the military like i've been saying since last year.

Tomorrow I am going to feel pain. Just went out and got a nightstand. Carried that awkward motherfucker myself some blocks. Now I gotta sweep/mop a closet and vacuum a room. I must have looked funny today. Just a girl in a tanktop, skirt and flip flops carrying big awkward shit down the streets.

harSon

Banned
Tomorrow I am going to feel pain. Just went out and got a nightstand. Carried that awkward motherfucker myself some blocks. Now I gotta sweep/mop a closet and vacuum a room. I must have looked funny today. Just a girl in a tanktop, skirt and flip flops carrying big awkward shit down the streets.

I read this completely different until I got to the fourth sentence...

When my girl went out of town I thought I would clean my carpets and just vacuum. Wouldn't take long....

Yeah I slept for a day after that shit and felt like I went 12 rounds. Good luck my sister. I know them feels.

Top Bottom