• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT4| Learn to love the BBC

Slayven

hahahahaahaha @ the devo part

DangerousMinds_vodkeyTT_r1_c.jpg

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
I will always love how there's just that one black guy in the back and its supposed to be about some inner city struggle shit

dude is even behind mr.holdhercloseandneverletgo. pathetic

Slayven

I will always love how there's just that one black guy in the back and its supposed to be about some inner city struggle shit

In all these movies it amazes me that they are suppose to be stone killers, but the teacher pulls their card on the first day.

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"

i saw that shit in theaters when it came out.

damn coolios ass.

i was reminded of that one "lets turn the lives of inner city youth around" movie with antonio banderas and one of the basco brothers in it. it wasnt bad

Nakazato

"I just want to take care of my little brother tho. He don't need to end up like me! *chumpsobs*"

You get what you deserve from here on lol

Guys if I dont post in the AM my GF took my life.

@slay get out the bucket
@Devo Stay up
@DY take care of your kid
@Satch.... I Know your reading BCT. Give slay a chance.
@EB AC 4 better be good
@Onem1c RIP
@Kas stop stealing onem1c life
@Morris and Kaep ramen fest

DAY 1

"Hello class, my name is Ms. Whitelady. I'm here to teach you about math or english or something, but more importantly, life."

DAY 2

"I can't stand you rotten motherfuckers."

Day 4

"How can you take being here day in, day out for months. The minutes feel like life times! Do your parents know you go to this school?"

DAY 15

"I can't believe you taught me teacherlady. I'll remember always, for the rest of my life."

"I knew you could do it Terrel. Pound it"

"...uhhh...alright"

DAY 16

"They stomped him into pancakes while yelling 'You're a cornball sell out for fist bumping that teacher bitch'.....-sniffle- and now he won't be around for little Jermaine Gonzalez's birth"

"...of course you're pregnant...of course."

DAY 40

"You have potential, you can't just throw that away!"

"What are you talking about? I'm going to NYU in the fall."

DAY 80

"You're just gonna let em talk that good shit and get away with it?"

"I don't think they've been especially rude or hostile."

"They were chanting 'teacher bitch' while we walked out here and and changed your intro music to "Kill All The White Man."!"

"...so?"

"They said Friends was a terrible sitcom and Taylor Swift had the personality of a Kraft Single"

"...they're dead."

DAY 80

Guys if I dont post in the AM my GF took my life.

@slay get out the bucket
@Devo Stay up
@DY take care of your kid
@Satch.... I Know your reading BCT. Give slay a chance.
@EB AC 4 better be good
@Onem1c RIP
@Kas stop stealing onem1c life
@Morris and Kaep ramen fest

You'll be alright. She brings it up just hit her with something like, "yeah, I added her ratchet ass cause I wanted her to see how much better off I am with you. I won."

Hahaha @ Moris's post.

DY_nasty

Knowing that Aaron may have just taken off in Ellen's car while I walked his wife out of the hospital to take her to the nearest ATM so that she could cash out... This was pressure. From the hospital to the gas station was no more than five minutes but a lot happened really fast. I noticed that I lost my military ID, Calvin couldn't stop texting Beth, I was hungry as shit, my boss wasn't answering their phone, and worst of all Beth was going through all of the motions of a battered woman in record time. As soon as we get to the ATM, #dumbshit

"Maybe I should leave a little for him.. you know, just in case"
"Okaaaay but do you really want the same guy who showed up to a military hospital drunk, against his commander's and doctor's orders, spending money with your name on it?
"How about if I just give him some after I empty the account?
"...."
"Only like 50 bucks. Not a lot"
"And you're going to give it to him?"

And I think this is where my eyes went black. I did good. know I did. I did fucking amazing but it doesn't matter. Everyone has limits. I didn't know I reached it at that time, but she did. I was still thinking of a nice way to say shit...

"I think you're right, DY. The social workers were pretty clear about keeping my distance from him in the meantime and it wouldn't be right to ask you to do that. Not after all this". Then she got quiet. Went out, did her thing, cashed out all her stripper guap, then hopped back in the car. Then she showed me the fucking receipt too. I didn't ask her to do that. She stayed quiet. Again, I was tired... and it probably showed. I didn't think on any of this like I should've. If I had, it would've saved me a lot of headache in the future. Anyways, as soon as we pull off we both look at each other and realize that she needed to drop me off at my place. There was no way I was going to spend the night with her anywhere after today. We both knew that was just a magnificently stupid idea that would've ended in on the front page of something terrible AND IT DIDN'T HAPPEN! THANK GOD. I WAS GOING TO GET HOME ALIVE.

So we're back at my barracks parking lot a whole 8 hours after I first got that call from Aaron. I'm about to step out of the car and walk back up to my room... fuck it. May as well make sure she's on the same page as when she left the hospital still. I don't need a surprise at this stage of the game. But for whatever reason she gets out of the car too. As if she has something she wants to get off her chest.

Fuck that. I'm cutting you off and going first. If she was gonna hit me with some "I have AIDS too :(" shit it was going to have to wait til Monday.

"So how are you feeling right now, Beth? You gonna make it tonight?"
"I'm not going to kill myself, if that's what you're asking haha"
Not funny, trick. "I know a lot happened today. Like I said from the start, I got your back. I'm not working from the most flexible position though..."
"I know how it is. I used to be military too."
What in the fuckkk??? No. Not now. You take this good blessing and get gone. I need sleep and omelets in the morning. I know you ain't got either. "So you know my hands are tied sorta. If it were up to me... well, I'd never let a guy talk to my sister like that so... yeah. Call me. I'm your friend in this shit, okay homie?"

And that did the trick. Whatever she had to say went back in the drawer after that. She came around and gave me a hug, I threw deuces, she got in the car and drove off. I went to my room and slept under the bed to be safe.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Monday rolls around. What is my reward for tight rope walking the Golden Gate bridge between a Kaiju fight? Not getting my ass-reamed for losing my military ID. I had a good reason for losing it sooo... yeah. We're not going to crucify you. GJ.

Next couple of days, Aaron somehow still thinks that I'm his best friend... This is when I realized that I was meant to fuck people over for a living. This guy still believes to this day that I'm on his team and I've written nearly a dozen sworn statements saying that he killed Kennedy. My command, illegally, instructs me to keep up the job I'm doing - as if they had anything to do with it. I already had the MPs on post on the guy's ass so hard that he couldn't grab an extra packet of ketchup without asking first. Ellen was straight up missing. No clue where she was at all. Calvin was simping on some new chick... nothing unusual there. It was quiet. I was still paranoid as shit, but I figured that nothing would happen anymore with the guys coming back from deployment and if it did it'd happen in the form of a phone call or plane crash.

Its actually... good for a while. Another two weeks pass. I hear from some grapevine suckers that the divorce is officially going through. Hadn't heard from Beth, but I was happy for her. Ellen was back, but she always looked like she was trying to run out the door before she even walked through it. I caught her in the parking lot for a minute once. She waved me over then immediately told me how much of a piece of shit "my boy, Aaron" was. What else could I do but nod and agree without looking like I knew a thing? I let her vent and dipped the fuck out. In my mind, you don't just bitch about people like that unless you've got some sort of investment in them. I was half-right this time.

I'm talking to my new leadership on the walk back to my barracks room and everything is cool. I'm about to get promoted, sent off to some classes/training events shit is good. We walk past this big formation and they give the winkwinknodnod of "Hey so uhh... maybe you should get your dress uniform together". But as soon as I believe in an end to this story, a fucking plane crash. I see Beth's car. And shit myself hamster style. She had no reason to be on post anymore at all. All I could think about was getting my new boss the fuck away as quick as possible. (On top of the obvious reasons, my new boss was female so having a maybe/possible stripper-looking woman walk up now would be a bad look). There was no discreet or casual way to get out of this at all so I just bit the bullet. Part of it. Told my boss that the car that'd just pulled up was a 'friend' of mine and she took the hint. Walked up to the barracks ahead of me and I thought that was that. I'd be in the clear to talk about whatever was so important that Beth needed to see me in person about.

No. Hahahaha no no no. Not at all. As if anything would ever be that simple. There was someone else in the car. I just laughed out loud. She thought I was really happy to see her too. Beth didn't have 'friends'. This couldn't be anything good. Putin could've hopped out at this point and it would've made perfect sense to me. But no. My life isn't meant to make sense. I walked up to the car faster in a pathetic last ditch effort to prevent them from getting out of the car in front of this formation and in earshot of my new boss. Fail.

She gets out the car looking gorgeous. Head to toe stunning. Everyone within 100 yards who had eyes stopped what they were doing. It was 5:10 PM and she had a spotlight on her. She looked amazing. An amazing, gorgeous stripper. It was the most obvious thing in the world. The deep stilettos, the deep cleavage, tattoos head to toe, huge shades, the overdone hair, make up like she was going somewhere, legs like they were still in the case. It was like seeing Kobe walking down the street in his warmups - even though she wasn't in full uniform, there was no doubt what team she was on. And then her friend stepped out. Except black so now all the brothers on the block were standing at attention too. So now there were two obvious strippers in front of me, a formation of about 600 behind me - all of them in my shit, and my boss leaning over the balcony of my barracks building about 50 feet away eating it up.

Both of them happy to see me for whatever reason, her friend sizes me up from shoe size, pocket size, bulge, shoulders, to hairline while Beth walks up and puts both of her arms around me.

"How ya been, DY? We never talk anymore"

DY_nasty

I think I can knock this out in 2-3 more parts.

Ellen's shit is crazy. It almost puts the rest of it to shame. People that I caught me in IRC afterwards know how floored I was after one day with her.

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
this is new hope going into empire isnt it? like things look good, but are about to get fucked, right?

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
Another fucking cliffhanger? Goddammit.

It's obvious Dy has hung around strippers too long.

Guys down for Wednesday then?

I might be able to make an appearance.

Protip: NEVER USE AMAZON SUPER SAVER SHIPPING

Inorder a pair of sneakers last Saturday, and seeing as how I didn't need them right away I said fuck it and choose the free shipping option. It said they would arrive on 8/30-9/02 in the confermation email.

How the fuck are they not going to ship the fucker till the 30th! I understand free shipping should be their lowest priority but to not ship an instock item for 5 days after taking my money already is some bull shit. If I would have known o would have paid the damn $3 for standard shipping.

/rant

Edit: why the fuck are there 2 twelve year olds riding around my stores parking lot at 5am....SMH.

Inorder a pair of sneakers last Saturday, and seeing as how I didn't need them right away I said fuck it and choose the free shipping option. It said they would arrive on 8/30-9/02 in the confermation email.

How the fuck are they not going to ship the fucker till the 30th! I understand free shipping should be their lowest priority but to not ship an instock item for 5 days after taking my money already is some bull shit. If I would have known o would have paid the damn $3 for standard shipping.

/rant

Edit: why the fuck are there 2 twelve year olds riding around my stores parking lot at 5am....SMH.

i slways use super saver unless i'm in a hurry

/rant

amazon prime yo. 2 day on almost everything. one day for $4-$5.

That sucks though, not even lazy ebay sellers wait that long.

Slayven

the stripper i should've draked, i didn't

I only known one stripper personally. She managed to burn out the transmission in her car by forgetting to take off the parking brake. She wasn't bright.

reading your story I realized I have lived a quiet life. Except for a few things, like sleeping while a chick pulled a train like 7 feet away and missing out on a 3 some because I was scared.

Gorillaz

But you said onem1c was killed when a moose and squirrel Teamed up to kill him
Onemic got hit by a drive by bag of milk. Its always the good ones RIP in peace.

Your probably the next one on the list to get hit cause you added your ex on facebook...smh we are losing to many people fam

Onemic faked his death. It was a way for him to get in character for his greatest performance.

Your probably the next one on the list to get hit cause you added your ex on facebook...smh we are losing to many people fam

Satch, anti-monitor, PartTime, dreams-visions, LeBron...they picking us off one by one

Top Bottom