• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT4| Learn to love the BBC

And perfectly safe from police harassment.

lol.

I should hire myself out to black people and thieves alike. White girl walking down the street with shit, no one care.

I think we've found a legit business Slay. Hire a white girl to move/buy/get shit for you.

lol.

I should hire myself out to black people and thieves alike. White girl walking down the street with shit, no one care.

I think we've found a legit business Slay. Hire a white girl to move/buy/get shit for you.

You can call it "White Chicks Burden Moving Service".

Yeah you could probably get away with a bunch of shit. Lol.

"What's your top 10 favorite rap albums?"

"What?"

"I judge everybody on a first impression by their favorite rap albums"

Yeah, this gonna be a fun semester with these niggas

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant

"What?"

That's real shit though.

I remember I was talking with this girl in the library, got on the topic of best rappers in the game at the time... this trick said "D4L, they're the best to do it in years"

I almost spit in her face

Slayven

lol.

"Awwww look at that white chick walking down the street with a severed head and bloody hatchet. It's March and she already getting ready for Halloween.

Slayven

"What?"

"1 thru 10m Coming out of our Shells by the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle." And look them dead in the eye when you say it.,

Gorillaz

Thamks yall i'll check out ff14, probably ps4 version.

"What?"

Lmao

Tho I hate the type that names literally the newest shit to come out and act like its already a classic or name a new artist and say stuff like "he's so different and changing the game up" when its just a typical new guy on the block.

"What?"

Stuff like this almost makes me glad I go to a community college - half the student body is grown, so no one really socializes like that.

For the record, she mentioned De La Soul and Drake in the same sentence

Is that against the rules? If I mention Drake and Ving Rhames in the same sentence, does Rhames end up snuggly soft?

It was funny cuz white girl spit out a good list for a minute(ATLiens, College Dropout, Illmatic, 3 Feet High and Rising, Black Star), then Drake Thank Me Later just kinda popped a squat right then and there and niggas was like "what the FUCK Drake girl pls aw HELL naw *pfft*", etc

lol

GKMC is an outlier an argument could be made for it. Cant really say that about a lot of albums

Its a great album, but damn give it a year or so before you all-time that bitch. All-time favorite gotta live with me for awhile.

J10

Banned
All a question like that might tell you is how long somebody's been listening to rap. It doesn't really say anything about taste. There were far too many fantastic rap albums made before 1995 to even have space on a top ten list for an album made in the last ten years.

In my humble opinion, of course.

FyreWulff

AuW8eKl.jpg

All a question like that might tell you is how long somebody's been listening to rap. It doesn't really say anything about taste. There were far too many fantastic rap albums made before 1995 to even have space on a top ten list for an album made in the last ten years.

this is true for just about every genre, not just rap. The music industry is in terrible, terrible shape.

edit: speaking of mainstream artists. there's undoubtedly someone absolutely amazing on spotify that only three people have ever heard of.

JohnDoe

Banned

Nahhhh, Aquemini and ATliens came out after 95 :p

Top Bottom