• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT4| Learn to love the BBC

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air
bcc7590c137311e3a32722000aa800c4_7.jpg

bwaha

Damn lol

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Come into work today and I find out that the boss I hated rolled her SUV 5 times when an 18 wheeler jackknifed in front of her.

She's fine.

I'm getting a new boss though.

Cray.

EscoBlades

Ubisoft Marketing
I love when idiots get pissy at me for their own foolishness.

You sign an NDA, you stick to it. Don't get upset at me finding your not so cleverly disguised leak and demanding you take shit down. They usually think, this dude will roll over easy. Until i threaten to set legal on their ass.

Then suddenly they drop the tough guy internet act and tell me how huge a fan they are. Eff that noise.

Slayven

You sign an NDA, you stick to it. Don't get upset at me finding your not so cleverly disguised leak and demanding you take shit down. They usually think, this dude will roll over easy. Until i threaten to set legal on their ass.

Then suddenly they drop the tough guy internet act and tell me how huge a fan they are. Eff that noise.

I wouldn't risk my paycheck just to get some internet cool points. Twitter and Facebook are littered with dead careers.

Nerds are so entitled.

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"

Dumbasses. I'm not fucking up shit with an NDA. Going public is just being straight up retarded.

DY_nasty

hey, i'm sure he'll get first pick for thanksgiving/christmas time off in recognition of his sacrificial attitude

(
C2xkH.png
)
'Volunteered' means I committed the cardinal sin of being the only sober person available.

But I'm definitely staying to work on Christmas. People feel bad for you because you can't see family and shit but its the best day to be in. No one is around AT ALL. if you fuck something up, no one is going to cone down on the guy stuck with the Xmas shift, it makes you look like a good hardworking person to all the higherups, people drop in to give you free shit...

And you're kicking back playing Home Alone in a empty building while playing Halo on a HD projector. Best shift.

'Volunteered' means I committed the cardinal sin of being the only sober person available.

But I'm definitely staying to work on Christmas. People feel bad for you because you can't see family and shit but its the best day to be in. No one is around AT ALL. if you fuck something up, no one is going to cone down on the guy stuck with the Xmas shift, it makes you look like a good hardworking person to all the higherups, people drop in to give you free shit...

And you're kicking back playing Home Alone in a empty building while playing Halo on a HD projector. Best shift.

I loved working on Christmas. Everyone on leave and your just chilling.

True, true. The air force mistake is to answer your phone. :p

#1 on Holidays= never answer your phone.

DY_nasty

DY are you planning to do the last part of DY & Women on the podcast? If so, is it cool if I compile the story and post in the podcast thread?

Sure. I just got off work and I'm dead tired so I won't put up the next one til later tonight most likely.

Top Bottom