• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT4| Learn to love the BBC

DominoKid

Ask yourself

"How would the based god deal with his thirstyness"

iHAWfkL7FZ8yz.gif

I feel like drake'n and driving. Marvins room all day errrry day

call up all the old haunts

"FUCK that nigga you with alright...nah I'm just sayin you can do better baby, you always complain about jerks and then you go with that nigga, why women so dumb sometimes...

...what you wearin"

BHZ Mayor

"All of our residents are great drivers," said no one ever. You always think your current residence is the home of bad drivers, but nope. You travel and you realize they're everywhere. I'm convinced that most people shouldn't have a driver's license.

DominoKid

"All of our residents are great drivers," said no one ever. You always think your current residence is the home of bad drivers, but nope. You travel and you realize they're everywhere. I'm convinced that most people shouldn't have a driver's license.

yeah but Virginia drivers are definitely the worst. i dread driving through that state.

Slayven

What is the story behind this?

In 2002 Marvel lose their damn minds and published a book called Marville, a parody book.

Thing about it comic writers can't do parody very well. They are like video game writers, so they make Lee Daniels look like the master of understated story telling.

Early 2000s was a weird but fun time for Marvel. They took a lot of creative chances, like War Machine MAX and giving the X-Men franchise over to wildos like Grant Morrison, Peter Milligan, and Joe Casey. Sometimes you got X-Statix and Marvel Boy, sometimes you got Rawhide Kid and Trouble. At least it was interesting, which is more than I can say for DC's current output.

Slayven

Early 2000s was a weird but fun time for Marvel. They took a lot of creative chances, like War Machine MAX and giving the X-Men franchise over to wildos like Grant Morrison, Peter Milligan, and Joe Casey. Sometimes you got X-Statix and Marvel Boy, sometimes you got Rawhide Kid and Trouble. At least it was interesting, which is more than I can say for DC's current output.

M-tech was my shit. Warlock and X-51 need more love.

And it only gets better with every re-read

gambleastamp-top.jpg

So great. Grant and Frank are the best duo.

Edit: Animal Man Omnibus should be here tomorrow. First time I have read the whole thing. Also, any word on the Doom Patrol Omnibus? I had most of the run in singles but my parents house burnt down when I was in the Army.

I just started watching House of Cards....man Tawny Cypress doesn't age! So damn beautiful. In love with her like crazy, one of my good friends looks just like her, she's her damn doppelganger. I'm talking they could be identical sisters they look so much alike.

EscoBlades

Ubisoft Marketing
Thanks all.

And i dunno why it took me so damn long to start watching Breaking Bad. But am now on the final episode of Season 2, and this is some great tv!

DrFunk

not licensed in your state
taken from GAFhop:
personal favorite Top 10 MC's dead or alive, go

1. Biggie
2. MF Doom
3. Big Boi
4. Killer Mike
5. Pimp C
6. Aesop Rock
7. Juicy J
8. El-P
9. Kanye
10. Action Bronson

I just started watching House of Cards....man Tawny Cypress doesn't age! So damn beautiful. In love with her like crazy, one of my good friends looks just like her, she's her damn doppelganger. I'm talking they could be identical sisters they look so much alike.

Getting on House o' Cards this weekend. Any Impressions?

Thanks all.

And i dunno why it took me so damn long to start watching Breaking Bad. But am now on the final episode of Season 2, and this is some great tv!

Yeah, same here, started season 3 over the weekend. As the episodes go by, it keeps rising in my list of what I consider are the best shows on TV at the moment.

Top Bottom