• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT4| Learn to love the BBC

At least it wasn't crocs.

crocs-tan-lines.jpg

Never forget.

Slayven

Birkenstocks.
Hippy shit

crocs-tan-lines.jpg

Never forget.
Struggle is real.
They probably think its Oscar tier just because its them.
I think that hurts them more then help. SR 4 story at least deserves a Tony or Daytime Emmy.
Every time I get caught up with real life shit I miss awful threads. I think that's telling.

thread in question: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=668097

Time to do more real life shit if that's the stuff I avoid.

There is one dude that at the mere typing of "Fem..." he shows up in the thread already clocked up to 11.

JohnDoe

Banned
Speaking of RnB artists, D'Angelo needs to come out with his album already, the new shit sounded so nice when he performed it live but he still keeps delaying it.
The album is actually *done* according to his manager, yet he still won't even release an official single.

pretty good interview Esco

@Rio I didn't even know you posted stuff in that one thread

Yeah I started a thread and didn't put my team. So yeah I had to put something.

And I missed 2 pages worth of shit. Yeah for beer and Diablo.

Also fam Diablo 3 is solid on consoles. Feels like champions of norrath. I'm cracking. Hell it even got my little sister off of that COD and snatched a copy.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Yeah I started a thread and didn't put my team. So yeah I had to put something.

And I missed 2 pages worth of shit. Yeah for beer and Diablo.

Also fam Diablo 3 is solid on consoles. Feels like champions of norrath. I'm cracking. Hell it even got my little sister off of that COD and snatched a copy.

Diablo 3 was great until you got past Hell. There were a lot of problems with the game after that point... I've heard they fixed some of the issues, but not enough for me to double dip on a console version.

Gorillaz

"Its just some roofieeeeeeeees"

Edit I might wait till ps4 version to get Diablo 3 I saw a few screenshots of leah from the story and the resolution looked...ughhh

Oldschoolgamer

The physical form of blasphemy
I like The Weeknd's album, a lot, but it's only one out of four to five R&B albums to drop this month( so far ). Canada isn't owning shit when it comes to R&B. Rap is true though.

Top Bottom