• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT4| Learn to love the BBC

BHZ Mayor

Fuck race threads, fuck religion threads, and fuck feminism threads. Avoiding those makes my GAF experience much more pleasant and maybe you guys should do the same so this thread will be more pleasant.

I miss Satch.

bishoptl

Banstick Emeritus
Fuck that GTA thread. Handkerchief-wringing morons screaming "think of the children" while getting ready for their open world murder simulator (day one purchase for me like all the previous ones, btw).

Oh here come the PMs

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
How come no one ever talk about how lit Paula Patton be?

Because she's the bad daughter that Sade kicked out the house. They don't talk anymore. We don't know why they don't get along. We love them both. So we just keep quiet.

DominoKid

Don Lemon ‏@DonLemonCNN 1h
New haircut. Too long for TV news? I kinda like it. #HarlemBarbers pic.twitter.com/ZtZTiF3FFT

BTSOEOzIUAADwYd.jpg

news brotha pls.

How come no one ever talk about how lit Paula Patton be?

because she's always lit at like every public appearance. dat coke. people think it's normal.

bishoptl

Banstick Emeritus
The song's lyrics consist of Drake's late-night drunken rant to a former girlfriend over the phone while in a nightclub, a phenomenon referred to by critics as "drunk dialing".[5] Despite his frustrations over their breakup and his obvious loneliness, Drake reiterates to her his superiority over his replacement and repeatedly cajoles her to return to him. He also mentions that the women with whom he has had intercourse and to whom he has provided financial support do not satisfy him. Ultimately, his plaintive requests go unrequited.
wat

akira28

Only time Blurred Lines sounds good is when your in a club/bar and it's just background white noise.

never once. people just wish they were listening to Marvin. " I used to go out to paaaarties"
they don't want people to learn the lesson of the non-simple life.

Gorillaz

never once. people just wish they were listening to Marvin. " I used to go out to paaaarties"
they don't want people to learn the lesson of the non-simple life.
Sounds like they are stuck in the simptrix. They didn't take the right pill
Rumor has it she just popped out of Sade's head, fully formed like Athena.

The funniest part about this is in my classics lecture we today we were talking about athena lmao

akira28

She is Sade's kid? I didn't know she fucked mere mortals. Sade was always so mysterious.

Smooth operators only. European billionaire weapons dealers, etc. Dr. Doom tries to smash that when he's not trying to kill the Avengers. Probably why she's always singing about man trouble.

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
Thank you based Bish for nuking that god awful thread.

Gonna fuck and kill a stripper day one! Fuck yes!!

Oh, they are hiring criminal scum?!?! Pre-order canceled. FFS.

oh, and if your playing on PS3 I welcome criminal scum into my gang - Gaming Age Family (of course you would get Commish status, or whatever rank you wanted)

double jump

you haven't lived until a random little kid ask you "how do you make love".
black gaf tell me why everybody on world star look like they smell like fake gold, dax and ball sweat?

Fuck that GTA thread. Handkerchief-wringing morons screaming "think of the children" while getting ready for their open world murder simulator (day one purchase for me like all the previous ones, btw).

Oh here come the PMs

Their arguments for glorifying gangster life with them as voice actors make no sense unless they're also boycotting the game.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
I can bang out part 8 fast enough.

Any chance we can move the recording time up though? I'm on call for tomorrow.

That's because he transferred his L's to her. A deal with blackberry? Fucking why?
I forgot all about that, actually.

To be honest, which is terrible of me, my impression of Alicia soured when news first got out that she was with Swizz.

I almost forgot blackberry was a thing. Never fucked with them cause those keyboards were too small for me doe
I won't lie, I did have a Blackberry in the past and I actually did fine with it. It was real weird adjusting from those keyboards to a touchscreen.

Top Bottom