• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT4| Learn to love the BBC

Slayven

God-King Kendrick was born in Quebec?

drake-nothing-the-same-cover-8-22-a.jpg

Slayven

20 for a 3 minute twerk vid tho? You can go to your local titty bar and get a lapdance for 10 off a 5 minute song and then you getting contact.

Thirsty niggas will pay it. Once saw a chick get paid 100 bucks for reading 5 chapters of harry potter.

To be fair she had one of those upper crust British accents.

Thirsty niggas will pay it. Once saw a chick get paid 100 bucks for reading 5 chapters of harry potter.

To be fair she had one of those upper crust British accents.

Heh forgot about the thristy nigga variable, I remeber seeing Cherokee da ass pimp her amazon wishlist on twitter and i seen at least 8 brothers retweeting they bought her items.

kendrick? we're talking about this year. Drake will definitely have one of the best albums of the year.

And Weeknd's CD leaked...it's glorious.

Maybe he's doing one of those things where you take a picture of yourself every day for 10+ years and see how much you change

"Yep, still black!"

This girl I'm talking to right now, "OMG I LOOOOVE Drake", counting down the days to his album. I thought back to what Moris said, thinking, "It's alright, girls can like Drake"

cdyhybrid

kendrick? we're talking about this year. Drake will definitely have one of the best albums of the year.

And Weeknd's CD leaked...it's glorious.

King Kendrick Lamar murdered the whole rap game in one verse though.

Outside of The Weeknd and MF who else is there of worth in the R&B up in Canada? Keyshia Chante? (lulz). And last time I checked Kendrick is from Cali.

I assume it was a reference to Robin Thicke.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
I hate Robin Thicke. I hate his high ass voice, and I really hate that he fucking Paula Patton

Are you more mad at Robin Thicke for being on that over-the-top "I call it passion, you call it reckless" shit with Paula Patton

or

are you more mad at Swizz Beatz for using the same 3 beats since 1999 while fucking up Alicia Keys?

Imm0rt4l

I dont know why sex therapy didnt get play on the radio. Much better song, albeit totally different vibe. I guess that shit is too grown.

One day, somebody's gonna invent a sarcasm font for the internet, and he's gonna be a millionaire. Helped achieved world peace.

Then it'll be driven into the ground like Comic Sans, and no one will want to use it. Besides, changing fonts takes effort, and effort is the last thing most people want to put into a post.
There's already three different symbols and phrases for sarcasm, but no one wants to use Character Map or drag Twich BS into a conversation with any sort of gravitas.

The first person to start selling keyboards with a SarcMark, air quote or irony mark key built in is going to make bank, I'm telling you.

Top Bottom