• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT4| Learn to love the BBC

Imm0rt4l

Question how many of black-Gaf date white women? I want to know how you guys would have responded to something that I saw yesterday. I guess Devo could chime in too.

So I was chilling with a younger friend of mine (she's pretty much my little sister) in the library on campus. She's Italian but her BF is black. While we hanging out my baby's mom calls, I walk away from the desk we we're at, and she stays there to watch my bag. When I get back I notice a white dude talking to her. I sit down and he gets kind of weird. A few seconds go by and I notice this dude is hitting on her. I kind of laugh because she doesn't really notice it. I send her a text that's says "You realize this dude is hitting on you?" When she looks at her phone her eyes light up and it hit her. So she brings up her BF and shows the guy a picture of them. This dudes gets a disgusted look on his face and says "You're boyfriend is black? I didn't know you were one of <i>them</i>." Now remember I am trying my best to act like I am not listening to the conversation. I look up and her eyes were tearing up. I tell the guy he better fucking leave or I would make him leave. As he was walking away he says something in Italian to her and she just sits there almost crying.

Later, to my surprise, her BF sends a text saying thanks for being there for her. He also said he was glad he wasn't there because he would have caught a case.

How would you guys handle this if it was your GF getting told that? I don't think many people could not punch the guy. Shit, she isn't my GF and I wanted to hit him.

Edit: typing on the iPad is the worst thing ever.
If I saw the dude I'd slap the living shit out of him

bishstare.gif

Have you ever slapped a man, like really slapped one? They feel absolutely emasculated. And in the very slim chance that he wants to throw bows then I'm very happy to oblige, in fact I'd prefer it.

Question how many of black-Gaf date white women? I want to know how you guys would have responded to something that I saw yesterday. I guess Devo could chime in too.

So I was chilling with a younger friend of mine (she's pretty much my little sister) in the library on campus. She's Italian but her BF is black. While we hanging out my baby's mom calls, I walk away from the desk we we're at, and she stays there to watch my bag. When I get back I notice a white dude talking to her. I sit down and he gets kind of weird. A few seconds go by and I notice this dude is hitting on her. I kind of laugh because she doesn't really notice it. I send her a text that's says "You realize this dude is hitting on you?" When she looks at her phone her eyes light up and it hit her. So she brings up her BF and shows the guy a picture of them. This dudes gets a disgusted look on his face and says "You're boyfriend is black? I didn't know you were one of <i>them</i>." Now remember I am trying my best to act like I am not listening to the conversation. I look up and her eyes were tearing up. I tell the guy he better fucking leave or I would make him leave. As he was walking away he says something in Italian to her and she just sits there almost crying.

Later, to my surprise, her BF sends a text saying thanks for being there for her. He also said he was glad he wasn't there because he would have caught a case.

How would you guys handle this if it was your GF getting told that? I don't think many people could not punch the guy. Shit, she isn't my GF and I wanted to hit him.

Edit: typing on the iPad is the worst thing ever.

Been there. Didn't hit him but that was due to the fact that ole boy was one of my best friends blood. In hindsight though.. should've hit him.

I haven't got with any unfortunately. Are white women supposed to be super easy? A couple of my friends are telling that I'd probably have better chances with a white girl, but there aren't nearly as many white women I find attractive as black women and latinas.

J10

Banned
I haven't got with any unfortunately. Are white women supposed to be super easy? A couple of my friends are telling that I'd probably have better chances with a white girl, but there aren't nearly as many white women I find attractive as black women and latinas.

I thought we were trying to stay away from generalizations like that.

Pretty big generalization there, might want to swerve on that kind of thinking brah.

If I saw the dude I'd slap the living shit out of him

bishstare.gif

Have you ever slapped a man, like really slapped one? They feel absolutely emasculated. And in the very slim chance that he wants to throw bows then I'm very happy to oblige, in fact I'd prefer it.

tumblr_lvnv62xWLg1qmnwwpo1_r1_400.gif

http://youtu.be/QGVoLsDS3t8?t=29s

Gorillaz

I think it literally comes to personality. Culture could play a part but its all about your personality

Like all things in life sometimes it is easy other times it is hard. Although there is one thing, that's when it happens, I know I am getting some. It goes like this.

So I meet a cute blonde chick. We start chatting. She says she likes my skin color. I tell her it's from my mother side because she is half Mexican and if these words pop out of her mouth I know I am in: "Oh you're part <i>Latin</i>?"

Little Kaep starts sending me telepathic messages saying "WE IN BRO." Never fails. Success rate is higher than Slys simp rate.

This could have happened last night at Cabo in Brentwood but I had to take care of a drunk friend.

BHZ Mayor

I'm not saying that, it's just since there suggesting that I'd probably have a better chance with a white girl it might be for that reason. I'm just trying to see what they're thinking behind that is.
Are you a cornball brother? A Carlton Banks? A soundscream? Do you speak so well? Are you one of the good ones?

Gorillaz

I'm in a 6-9pm class with this talkative as hell teacher who is reliving her glory days

BCT....halp

Edit: she's now talking bout diversity

Get me out of here pls

Man Jay-Z....I can't over the fact this ninja really says "140 characters in these streets".

Like all things in life sometimes it is easy other times it is hard. Although there is one thing, that's when it happens, I know I am getting some. It goes like this.

So I meet a cute blonde chick. We start chatting. She says she likes my skin color. I tell her it's from my mother side because she is half Mexican and if these words pop out of her mouth I know I am in: "Oh you're part <i>Latin</i>?"

Little Kaep starts sending me telepathic messages saying "WE IN BRO." Never fails. Success rate is higher than Slys simp rate.

This could have happened last night at Cabo in Brentwood but I had to take care of a drunk friend.

Yup, I drop "I'm half dominican" every chance I get. EVERY CHANCE!

BHZ Mayor

In fact, I posted about it when I came out

He still fuckin' Beyonce so, he can always hold dat over everybody

That shit don't bother me none, I preferred Kelly to B anyway.
You can almost see him elbow nudging the engineer when drops that "as long as you take, you better look like Halle Berry, or Beyonceeee" line.

Man this screw top wine is stronger then I suspected.
Don't you still get drunk off of Boone's Farm?

Slayven

You can almost see him elbow nudging the engineer when drops that "as long as you take, you better look like Halle Berry, or Beyonceeee" line.

Don't you still get drunk off of Boone's Farm?

I haven't had a drink a while, back in my wild days I would turn up a bottle of Everclear.

I'm on Skype.

Nomic doesn't have a mic, Immortal won't be there and Devo has such bad CPT she's still running late to the last podcast.

If anyone wants in, PM me or add me on skype: morisrasik

Top Bottom