• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT4| Learn to love the BBC

No kid in a wheelchair?

Yeah, ya'll like one short from a BK Kids Club reunion

Burger_King_Kids_Club_group.jpg

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
#whydoblackpeople is literally trending on twitter right now

i don't even know how to react

I'm on this time. It ain't my fault.

yeah I think so, we use google calender or soemthing.

snoop.png

#whydoblackpeople is literally trending on twitter right now

Now I know what to title this solo podcast.

"And another thing, we all know Devo is just a Slayven alt JUST ADMIT IT. Ain't no one going to endure all those e-advances from alternate dimension, evil southern Sidney Poitier and not call the cops."

Word if that podcast is still tryin to happen, I'll probably be home in the next 10 minutes or so. The GF got called into the hospital so we about to leave this gathering.

DY_nasty

Sunday is my next really good time. I can do Saturday night... but... I don't want to.

Slayven

snoop.png

Now I know what to title this solo podcast.

"And another thing, we all know Devo is just a Slayven alt JUST ADMIT IT. Ain't no one going to endure all those e-advances from alternate dimension, evil southern Sidney Poitier and not call the cops."
You don't know what me and devo have.

I am ready now.

Kaeptain: Would have slapped the fucker myself. One of what? A mudshark you asshole? Get the fuck out of here before I kick your ass insulting my bf.

DY_nasty

I've been thinking about rewatching Macross Frontier lately.

I wish I had a friend that could punch me in the stomach right now.

DY_nasty

Its crazy how Slay is ready to carry Devo's books but all I did was invite Satch to the podcast and I got double tapped while walking my dog.

Top Bottom