• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT4| Learn to love the BBC

double jump

you haven't lived until a random little kid ask you "how do you make love".
sn: hitman absolution while rough in some spots is the truth. if you got PS+ hop on that.

Going on record, chicks with natural hair do more for me than that straightened mess. Fuck that noise of fads and conforming.

tumblr_ms4d8zPI7c1qfq25xo1_500.jpg

All I'm sayin.

I read an essay once by a famous black sociologist about how long natural hair and straight fake hair are both forms of conformity. They're both looks of beauty that are sold to the receiver by those that make the message. He also said Spike Lee tries to make the same point in School Daze and everyone missed/interrupted that scene wrong.

I read an essay once by a famous black sociologist about how long natural hair and straight fake hair are both forms of conformity. They're both looks of beauty that are sold to the receiver by those that make the message. He also said Spike Lee tries to make the same point in School Daze and everyone missed/interrupted that scene wrong.

So basically black chicks should go bald as to not conform to either!

Nope, he's conclusion was that women should do what they want if it makes them feel better and that "authenticity" in a media controlled world is a load of shit.

Word

I feel like i know her/ have seen her somewhere.....
*pushes Devo out the way" Who dat?

crazylikeherhair.tumblr.com - slightly NSFW (she reposts some pretty sexual stuff...I'm not mad at it tho).

I sent her that thread and she just wrote back "..."

DominoKid

Operation Catsuit Video #1: Museum of Modern Art, NYC
Operation Catsuit is a performance series in which installation artist/handbag designer Ayana Evans wears a neon zebra print body stocking to various art events across New York City. At each event friends of the artist secretly video tape the reaction of patrons in the galleries and around the surrounding neighborhoods. Those with the strongest responses are interviewed after the artist has left the area. A handful of those who have absolutely no response at all are interviewed as well.

interesting video. i would've definitely broke out the phone to twitpic or at least snapchat her.

Top Bottom