• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT4| Learn to love the BBC

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Monday night podcast you no show motherfuckers.

Finish your story DY.

I can probably bang out the next part tomorrow. The end is depressing and I need time to drink & drake while I write that out. That's not happening til the weekend. Any way to move the podcast up to the weekend though?

Slayven

ve292gq.jpg

I can probably bang out the next part tomorrow. The end is depressing and I need time to drink & drake while I write that out. That's not happening til the weekend. Any way to move the podcast up to the weekend though?

My weekend is already spent. I can probably do 8pm eastern on Monday if work doesn't catch fire.

I have to get blood drawn tomorrow, I've been a zombie for like a year or so now, couple folks here know about it.

Doctor told me last week "Could be a wide range of things. Could be something as small as a particularly nasty stomach virus, something semi serious like diabetes....or a brain tumor. Get some blood work and see me again next month."

...Awesome. Let me dwell on that for 30 days.

Slayven

I have to get blood drawn tomorrow, I've been a zombie for like a year or so now, couple folks here know about it.

Doctor told me last week "Could be a wide range of things. Could be something as small as a particularly nasty stomach virus, something semi serious like diabetes....or a brain tumor. Get some blood work and see me again next month."

Same thing happened to me, turns out to be my thyroid.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant

I have Thalassemia. Had it for years before I got bloodwork done - then it made complete sense why I seemingly had amazing cardio until I hit a wall 15 minutes later. Crazy shit. They said that every time I did any kind of strenuous physical activity I was practically choking myself out.

Decided to watch Minority Report again. The sound effect used to signify doors being opened/access being granted to Cruise's character is the same sound effect Apple used when you plug in your iPhone/iPad/iPod to charge.

harSon

Banned
Decided to watch Minority Report again. The sound effect used to signify doors being opened/access being granted to Cruise's character is the same sound effect Apple used when you plug in your iPhone/iPad/iPod to charge.

Love that movie. Despite being cheesy in a lot of cases, Spielberg makes some of the best science fiction films. <3 Close Encounters, Minority Report and A.I.

Furyous

Operation Catsuit Video #1: Museum of Modern Art, NYC

interesting video. i would've definitely broke out the phone to twitpic or at least snapchat her.

Let's talk about some of the objectification in that video. Those two blonde white women at the beginning were bout that creeplife. They instagrammed her ass in slow motion.

Let's be clear (c) Flex Hogan, I'd holla like my soul depended on it. However, I would not be on that creeplife.

*EDIT* Fuck Peyton. Dude won my dude this week by himself.

Love that movie. Despite being cheesy in a lot of cases, Spielberg makes some of the best science fiction films. <3 Close Encounters, Minority Report and A.I.

Yea one of my favorites. The part where they're going through the mall trying to escape being caught and Agatha grabs the asian chick and says "Don't go home, he knows".

Her look and expression....#priceless.

Hey if I post something kinda explicit because of descriptions I shouldnt get banned right? Cause I kinda got bored. And wrote something. Dont know if you read my other post but its kinda in that vein of Life and Times of BCT......

Top Bottom