• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT4| Learn to love the BBC

I'm getting tired of the Kamiya dick riding over there.

If I see one more dumb thread for him tweeting something that would get him banned for wackness over here, I swear.

Eh, Kamiya himself is all right, but the fanboys/trolls that hover around him are annoying, for sure.

Anyone who thinks there's any deep meaning in DmC is deluded

I didn't heed the warning. I didn't heed the fucking warning.

cit_code_geass_nina_freak_out.jpg

Who, what, when, where?

akira28

Rio: pretty good. and classy. I could see a anthology in the works. "The Boys in Green" stories about soldiers and the women who love them. maybe the never ending battle to combat Jody as a second feature. You and DY, but damn those cliffhangers.

or make it work, story chapters meant to be read singly. hm.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
Yeah. Not going.

I know you guys are half-hoping more folks will just click out of curiosity now, but I'm not falling for it.

Yeah. Not going.

I know you guys are half-hoping more folks will just click out of curiosity now, but I'm not falling for it.

Don't do it, I swear to god don't do it. YOOOO, I'm still speechless.

Yoooo, Bish I request you delete ALL mention of ratchet mess from the last 2 pages.

I am speechless as all the fucks at that latest entry. I can't unsee that shit, YO!

YO!

I'm screaming internally!

Yo seriously this Kajima design. Too small of a bikini and ripped up panty hose. Lmao. Now I'm just going to play the game and hope they added realistic sand physics. Is it in her vulva yet.

Top Bottom