• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT4| Learn to love the BBC

EscoBlades

Ubisoft Marketing
Systematically blocking every kotaku person that contacts me for comment on some story. get da fuq out of here with that clickbait.

Systematically blocking every kotaku person that contacts me for comment on some story. get da fuq out of here with that clickbait.

Went to Kotaku, saw that nigga ash poppin dat ass, closed Kotaku

ku-medium.gif

akira28

I would think that the asses women like wouldn't even be twerkable. But Dev says otherwise. I don't even know anymore.

I think miley has given a lot of people the wrong impression.

Devo the super feminist bitch is second only to Amirox the drug dealer who sells out his mom in rude YouTube comments linked from NeoGAF. It's uncanny how every video linked on this website gets upvoted with "Amriox is a faggot, lulz". Funny thing is, half of 'em are probably Gaffers

Remember that one guy on OT who said he had a whole folder of RealGAF avatars. And not just the women, either.

what part of the game was that about, my nigga

edit: see, gorillaz know who I'm talking about. I didn't see me on there, thankfully. I had to drop Real-GAF when them thirst levels got so high, Slayven would have told them to fall back

when i read "get the number from beth" i was like nononononononononononononononono!

and the end... OH SNAP!!!! SEASON FINALE MATERIAL!

Damn some of GAF did the hard drugs one or twice. I haven't even smoked pot once in my life. White people are the druggies it seems. Stereotypes be damned

i drink, but i mean, other than that... the only thing i ever used a cigarette for was lighting firecrackers. and anything realer than that was prescribed by a doctor for a legitimate ailment and used as prescribed.

Gorillaz

Too tired to actually do shit tonight so I'm listening to tity boi's new album and I dont think I can deal with some of this shit anymore. I'm like 4 tracks in and shit just ain't clicking.

I smoked quite a bit of weed back in middle school... Had a good friend I got into smoking weed, and that was ALL he wanted to do for years, dude's a fuckin' mess, couldn't help but feel partially responsible for that. That shit + just losing its luster after awhile, I just quit. Aint touched it in years.

After my old man left my mom for a couple of years I started smoking weed heavily just to be the anti him. He was a cop + he was the D.A.R.E chairman for Columbia SC during that time.....really only stopped after I had my daughter....

Village

I got my tablet in the mail and I am a less angry black man.

Speaking of angry blackmen, I was watching the boondocks, ed and rumy are gold

akira28

what tablet? I keep saying I'm going to get one for studying, but every time I hit the newegg page, I get confounded.

I refuse to spend over 120-150. but I wouldn't mind a 7 inch something or other like the Samsung.

Slayven

what tablet? I keep saying I'm going to get one for studying, but every time I hit the newegg page, I get confounded.

I refuse to spend over 120-150. but I wouldn't mind a 7 inch something or other like the Samsung.

Hisense sero 7 pro from walmart. It is godlike.

Village

Oh crap not that kind of tablet.

The wacom tablet you draw on. Mine needed repairs and it took an ass long time to get it back, i thought I would get it back sooner. I had promised a couple to do pictures for them. I kinda need to get on that, well the ones I remember anyway.

Remember that one guy on OT who said he had a whole folder of RealGAF avatars. And not just the women, either.

what part of the game was that about, my nigga

edit: see, gorillaz know who I'm talking about. I didn't see me on there, thankfully. I had to drop Real-GAF when them thirst levels got so high, Slayven would have told them to fall back
Yep. That's when I called it quits.

Slayven

I don't think I can go that deep in the non name brand tech

I have never even heard of Hisense
They regularly make tvs but Walmart comissioned them to make a tablet. It is better then the previious Nexus 7.

Oh crap not that kind of tablet.

The wacom tablet you draw on. Mine needed repairs and it took an ass long time to get it back sooner, I had promised a couple to do pictures for them. I kinda need to get on that, well the ones I remember anyway.

Yeah those drawing tablets are expensive as hell. But is mesmerizing watching someone that knows what they are doing work one.

Top Bottom