• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT4| Learn to love the BBC

Slayven

I am often taken aback by some of the stuff people say on GAF, especially when it comes to racial issues. And even more so when they double down on their ignorance, fully believing that they are right, and "entitled to their opinion"

Some do it for the shock value. Most just believe their own BS.

I call them NLEs. No Life Experience.

EscoBlades

Ubisoft Marketing
Devs that have never made a bad game

"Naughty Dog"

F6FoZL4.gif

EscoBlades

Ubisoft Marketing
I dont see UbiSoft in that thread

We've made bad games, i have no problem admitting that. In fact, i'd be a fool to do otherwise. But then, i don't sugarcoat things to my superiors anyway.

The blind love for Naughty Dog on gaming side strikes me as pretty odd. To say that they have NEVER made a bad game is beyond fanboy-ish

So my sister and I decided to throw my parents a lil B-day bash today since they both turn 60 this year. Only problem is I can't make the trip back home because my doc doesn't want me traveling since he don't know how I'll react to the Plavix medication he got me own. I'm 34 years old, in relatively good shape and I'm sitting in here in Raleigh looking at Diabetic, Blood pressure, and heart meds....Thanks genetics!!!!

Close rant.
Skype!

And hey, better to get that stuff under control earlier than later.

EscoBlades

Ubisoft Marketing
You work for Ubisoft? If so, how'd you get into the company?

I came through the AC community mostly. Did various volunteer and industry jobs while building up experience and networking. Then got approached by Ubi last year to join the Assassin's Creed team.

For the record, i really liked the first Uncharted. I had issues with UC2. Didn't play 3. Haven't played Last of Us either, but as it is zombies (infected, etc, you get the drift), i'll be indefinitely passing on it. I hear it is a masterpiece though.

Also, Heavy is totally 100% legit, going by the wrestling thread and the NBA thread. I've seen pictures, I find this all completely believable

".... I started kissing and licking her inner thighs near her hoo-ha. Girl skin is so soft, it's unbelievable. I looked up and told her how soft it is and asked her about it like if she used special lotion or something, she laughed and i'm so cute"

Yes

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Heavy is legit. No lies detected.

Also, beating someone literally within an inch of their life for approaching my family? Sexually too? Also legit.

The blind love for Naughty Dog on gaming side strikes me as pretty odd. To say that they have NEVER made a bad game is beyond fanboy-ish

To be fair, basically every game they've made since Crash 1 has been critically acclaimed, so it's not that odd.

But yeah, they made a few poorly received games before then, so they don't count.

edit: loooool @ that thread. Fuck.

I came through the AC community mostly. Did various volunteer and industry jobs while building up experience and networking. Then got approached by Ubi last year to join the Assassin's Creed team.

I'd like to hear more about that in detail as I want to work in the game industry. Send me a PM if you feel it would be derailing this thread.

Imm0rt4l

Its neither odd nor fanboyish to think this. To the majority of gamers naughty dog is everything from crash 1 to tlou. Are they misinformed? Yes, but understandably so.

EscoBlades

Ubisoft Marketing
I'd like to hear more about that in detail as I want to work in the game industry. Send me a PM if you feel it would be derailing this thread.

Done.

Its neither odd nor fanboyish to think this. To the majority of gamers naughty dog is everything from crash 1 to tlou. Are they misinformed? Yes, but understandably so.

Yeah, when you put it like that, it makes more sense.

Top Bottom