• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT4| Learn to love the BBC

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
So a naked guy is outside of your little sister's window, masturbating.

What to do.... What to do...

I can't dude. Some shit is just worth an ass beating and I'm quite the pacifist. Cops ain't gonna do shit. Here's a fine. Dude's right back to his house 3 blocks down. Fuck that.

Plus if he is already ok with whacking off naked to them in front of the window, do you think hes that far away from kidnap and rape?

I would have done the same shit.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Best him call the cops but don't put him into a coma.

I trust the cops more than just about all of GAF, but even I'm not waiting when its something like this. Stompedoutinthestreet is a strong possibility.

BHZ Mayor

Don't tell me people are defending the pervert other than he shouldn't have gotten beaten as bad.

I didn't read past the first few posts because I know this is exactly what happened.

I don't think that there's a person in this thread(BCT) that wouldn't defend their family. If someone was threatening your seed big or small, instinct would kick in. For people to try and defend and say the family overreacted is fucking appalling.

Don't tell me people are defending the pervert other than he shouldn't have gotten beaten as bad.

I didn't read past the first few posts because I know this is exactly what happened.

The family members that did the beating are just as disgusting as the pervert. All of them deserve a lengthy jail sentence.

Whoever beat the peeping tom into a coma are probably as mentally disturbed as he is/was.

It's really society falling apart when any crime (or just walking on the street like Trayvon) can be punished by your fellow citizens with deadly violence.

Isn't that why we have established the police and the justice system?

Disgusting that people get excited and LOL from reading about a very disturbed person (naked in the bushes, that's a mental case) getting beaten to an inch of their lives.

Good to know so many people are okay with brutally and painfully killing people who are potentially mentally disturbed, as long as the person's mental issues does something against their sensibilities.

I'm more mad at anyone who thinks this guy should be beaten and killed than I could ever be at him for peeping.

Slayven

I am using this.

BTmF4CUCcAIWL0g.jpg:large

EscoBlades

Ubisoft Marketing
Night out with some of my boys. Last time i'll see many of them before i move.

There's this one chick i've known for a while. Liked her hard at first, but kinda eased off as she always had a thing for dudes in medical fields. Anyway out of nowhere tonight, she tells me that she always regretted not getting with me and is going to miss me. I was thinking, must be some lame BS, but i'll go along with it.

Then she went and gave me her number, and said i should hit her up before i jet off.

I know what is going on.
I know exactly what is going on.

And yet, against my better judgement, i kinda want to follow through. I'm maybe in the UK for one more month. Women. Aggghhh!

Imm0rt4l

There's this one chick i've known for a while. Liked her hard at first, but kinda eased off as she always had a thing for dudes in medical fields. Anyway out of nowhere tonight, she tells me that she always regretted not getting with me and is going to miss me. I was thinking, must be some lame BS, but i'll go along with it.

Then she went and gave me her number, and said i should hit her up before i jet off.

I know what is going on.

And yet, against my better judgement, i kinda want to follow through. I'm maybe in the UK for one more month. Women. Aggghhh!

smh

Whatever came of that crazy drunk breezy?

Slayven

I know what is going on.

I would be a little offended.

EscoBlades

Ubisoft Marketing
smh

Whatever came of that crazy drunk breezy?

She hasn't said a word to me since then. Which is good. I don't need her drama.

This recent chick though...it is just a power play. Thing is, she's always been one of those that makes me always question my stance on girls like that.

Slayven

She hasn't said a word to me since then. Which is good. I don't need her drama.

This recent chick though...it is just a power play. Thing is, she's always been one of those that makes me always question my stance on girls like that.

Don't make no hurt nigga choices.

I did a bad bad thing, I'm out of town for a work trip and I got really lonely in this hotel room and in moment of weakness I called my ex (she stays her). Of course she didn't put up much resistance and she came over *BOOM* been smashing since friday

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air
I did a bad bad thing, I'm out of town for a work trip and I got really lonely in this hotel room and in moment of weakness I called my ex (she stays her). Of course she didn't put up much resistance and she came over *BOOM* been smashing since friday

Shit I call that a good weekend....but to each their own bruh

Gattsu25

Banned
I swear there's more heat over Twin Snakes vs original MGS than KBAM vs pad for shooters

There really shouldn't be since the debate is already over. Snake jumping off of missiles is as pathetic as someone who needs to use the snap-on auto-lock when aiming down sights to hit a target because all controllers, even with copious auto-tracking and heavy auto-aiming, have shite accuracy.

The only controller users that I have respect for are those that play on the hardcore search and destroy playlists in CoD

There wasnt time to get dressed. In my haste I look over at the clock. 1655. I hear my squad leaders weasly voice. "Quit jacking your dick im coming in." I said fuck it. I resigned to my fate. Whatever happens. All this time Im sitting here worrying about my own ass not once did I even think of this female propped squarely in my crotch with nothing but leather boots on. The look on his face was priceless. Imagine if you will you walk into a room to rag on your subordinate only to find what looks to be a live human representation of chocalate and butterpecan ice cream in some shit you see in adult films. Luckily her back was to the door. And she sat there like a champ not giving 2 shits as to what it looked like. I finally broke eye contact with my instrument and looked up and could only utter the words "Hello chief". The awkward silence lasted for seconds but felt like a year. And like any man proud to see another man getting some ass "Carry on, when you get a chance come to the desk, and maam nice to meet you".

I walked down the hall in shorts and flip-flops. Thinking I was king of the world. It wasnt that guilty feeling of busting a nut rather that feeling like you just broke your foot off in something. I had a certain pace almost fluttering as I walked that hall passing the doors of others who were not so lucky. See when you live in close quarters with other men, shit passes around like a goddamn sewing circle. I was getting nods of acknowledgement, small gestures of pride from cats. Until I passed one room and I heard my name called. Picture if you will one of the biggest motherfuckers you can imagine straight from a dilapidated area of the windy city. He wore his hood pride on his chest like a badge of honor. This motherfucker was known for putting fuckers in traction. The military was his salvation and curse. It was his only choice. Rather it was a better alternative than that lockup. Before he could utter anything else I told him I will be right back I got to handle something. A seething feeling began to creep up my back. I pushed it down. I didnt wait for a response. I was at the desk before he made the door. My chief looked at me. Stared me up and down and said one phrase. "Sign her in". Looked at the clock on the wall. 1720. Began to scribble some illegible shit that me and the Lord would understand. 'Anything else Sargeant'. "Nah, you good just next time put a fucking sock on the door." 'Not a problem'.
Being a man of my word I stopped into Windy Citys room and said whatsup. He was in rare form all jovial with a shit eating grin that hid some ulterior motive. "So you rolling with us to the club tonight?" Yeah why not I thought give me something to do. "So we hitting the NCO club or the Sports Bar" I asked intently. In the back of my mind I wanted to know what to wear. "Neither, we heading to Pope. They got a spot that them AF boys be talking about." I heard the most gutteral laugh next. So this had to be different something had to be going on.... before I could finish my thought this little mother fucker popped his head up from around the corner and said good shit we got a DD. That feeling started to creep further in my back. I pushed that shit back down again.
I walked back in room and there she was laying in my sheets. Skin was still glistening like she just hopped out the shower. I asked her how it was she said good but she had to roll. I said alright and I uttered my first mistake. "So... when we gonna do this again?" That smile that in 2 years time I would begin to despise creeped up. "What are you doing after your run tomorrow?" I gave the only answer I could. "Whatever you want"

Like Luke Cage walking into Latveria, this spot is fucking dead. All I could do was mutter curses under my breath as for the upteenth time "Boot Scoot and Boogie" was bumping through the speakers. I couldnt believe I was wasting my time. I did get a little reprieve from boredom watching Windy City line dance with some Airmen. Nothing like a 6'6 mother fucker dancing over some white women reenacting a scene from King Kong. At least thats how I pictured it in my head. But before I could fall into lala land, my pocket started to buzz. I looked down and there was a voice mail from a missed call. I began to tap in my access code but before I could press that fourth digit, I caught out of the corner of my eye what looked to be something up my alley. I dont know if they changed fucking DJs are what but an influx of beats started playing and people were coming out of the woodworks to hop on the dance floor. And that’s when I saw this “10” just getting it on the floor. Not one to miss a chance at greatness I hop my happy ass on the floor and start dancing. Now the clubbanger at the time was Petey Pablo’s “Raise Up”. So without any small talk we are just getting it on without a care in the world showing these cats how artillery gets down. After that rousing spectacle, “10” joins us at the table and starts some small talk. I tell her where im from and she tells me shes local from around the way. She tells me how her friend dragged her out to have a good time and that she “didn’t expect to run into any brothers”. I of course being a forward thinker asked what they were doing after the club. She said we can go back to her place and chill. Not wanting to turn down an open invitation I decided to roll. Windy City said he was hanging there and I left them cats at the club. Now for some strange reason as I approached her car I started getting the sinking feeling that something was off. It started to creep further up my spine. The thought of tagging this thick female overrode any warnings. And like a blur within moments we had arrived at her spot. It was truly a sight to see. Imagine if you will the most rundown ramshackle double-wide that you can imagine looking like something bombed out and depleted. But in my tireless quest for the nookie, I pressed on. We didn’t make it into the house before we were going at it. I don’t know if this was a tactic or what but little things didn’t add up. I sat on the couch and she started to unzip my fly. It was rough and throaty. This wasn’t her first rodeo. As I lay my head back and start curling my toes, I instinctively grabbed for her head to give her some direction. Instead of bliss that feeling creeped up to my neck and this time I couldnt push it down. I didn’t realize that her head would be going left and her hair would go right.

*we will continue the show after a brief message from our sponsors*

FyreWulff

There really shouldn't be since the debate is already over. Snake jumping off of missiles is as pathetic as someone who needs to use the snap-on auto-lock when aiming down sights to hit a target because all controllers, even with copious auto-tracking and heavy auto-aiming, have shite accuracy.

The only controller users that I have respect for are those that play on the hardcore search and destroy playlists in CoD

I'm sorry that you're dead inside

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE

Controllers are terrible in shooters, but snake jumping off a missile is one of the least crazy things about that franchise.

ReiGun

Question:

When we introduce ourselves in the thread, we include our religious affiliation. I just wanted to ask how everyone came to their chosen faith or lack thereof. What makes you believe what you believe?

Not looking to start a debate; just curious. I was raised Christian, and while I haven't practiced in a while, I still believe. However, it occurs to me I've never asked anyone else about their faith.

BlackJace

I was raised Southern Baptist. I'm at a point in my life where I'm not concerned about following a particular faith. When I have a family, I'll probably start going to church again regularly, just to make sure my children are raised around positive morals. I may not be entirely sold on the idea of the Christian god, but I'd be lying if I said I didn't appreciate growing up around the positive morals that my Baptist church had. (Respecting elders/parents, treating others fairly, not to lie, steal, etc).

And those Sunday Fish Frys, good lord.

kyored

I was raised Southern Baptist. I'm at a point in my life where I'm not concerned about following a particular faith. When I have a family, I'll probably start going to church again regularly, just to make sure my children are raised around positive morals. I may not be entirely sold on the idea of the Christian god, but I'd be lying if I said I didn't appreciate growing up around the positive morals that my Baptist church had. (Respecting elders/parents, treating others fairly, not to lie, steal, etc).

And those Sunday Fish Frys, good lord.

Same here.

Top Bottom