• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT4| Learn to love the BBC

61z1.jpg

Every time I say Im done with COD, they do this shit.

<3 war dog

Slayven

Is this gonna be an erotic fiction website

cuz we got DY's tragic epic and Slay's struggle sonnets that you pad out with content for weeks

You run your mouth a lot. I guess you have to do something cause you own a Wii U, and it damn sure don't have anything worth playing.

akira28

If I wanted to start my own website and other thing, what would be a solid place to start?

All suggestions welcome.

Well depends on how deep you want to get. There are writer sites specifically for writing online and sharing: http://fictionpress.com
http://fanfiction.net (for fanfiction-related stories)
http://booksie.com
http://inkpop.com
http://www.mibba.com/

And then you could always just join blogger, and register your own sitename and host it and do linking. Every blog is a page in your chapter, etc. Next thing you know, you have a book. More than a few people have turned their fiction blogs into published and selling work. You could be the next.

What is the purpose of your website, what is your budget, what is your web programming knowledge?

Got a little bit of loot stacked up. But trying to do big things. I'm tired of bullshitting.
Is this gonna be an erotic fiction website

cuz we got DY's tragic epic and Slay's struggle sonnets that you pad out with content for weeks

I'm gonna be honest I appreciate even being acknowledged. But I don't know if there's any interest here in BCT to even continue my story. If cats gave me a little feedback instead of being overlooked by the random shit of the day I would know to continue. I really want to because in a way its therapy. And none of the shit wrote is fiction. All the shit is true and on my soul is honest. But I respect you cats and want your scrutiny.

Onemic

Yea, cats need to get off being all hurt a white chick is datin a <insert race not white> dude. Like yo, if you that mad about it. Kill yourself and you can go to your all white heaven.

The Drummond thread? I didn't notice anyone getting salty, least not the latter half of the thread

EscoBlades

Ubisoft Marketing
Cut my own hair. Bye bye mini fro.

I'm at that weird point where i have more facial hair than i do hair on my head. Then again, chicks seem to dig the look.

I'm gonna be honest I appreciate even being acknowledged. But I don't know if there's any interest here in BCT to even continue my story. If cats gave me a little feedback instead of being overlooked by the random shit of the day I would know to continue. I really want to because in a way its therapy. And none of the shit wrote is fiction. All the shit is true and on my soul is honest. But I respect you cats and want your scrutiny.

For what it is worth, i read both parts of your story. I got sidetracked when i was going to reply about part two. That's my bad.

Let me get this straight....

The whole time you cats thought it was fiction?

Then if there's interest part 3 is gonna fuck you up.

And I'm looking for a general purpose website. To host various forms of media and other things. Sept 20 2013 is going to be the start of real fucking change. I'm tired of bullshitting and just making ends. I want to leave a fucking legacy. I got the skills to do it. I'm my own worst enemy. So its time to fucking do me.

I just learned a plethora of shit that I want to share. I know I've said it before but I'm not trying to be the center of attention and derail shit. I respect every cat here immensely and to be as simple and plain as possible your opinions matter. I look at the BCT as a form of escape from the everyday hum drum realities. Nothing I can't handle mind you but I started doing the one thing I normally despise and that's question my self. I've become complacent. And that is fuckin wrong for me.

EscoBlades

Ubisoft Marketing
Sept 20 2013 is going to be the start of real fucking change. I'm tired of bullshitting and just making ends. I want to leave a fucking legacy. I got the skills to do it. I'm my own worst enemy. So its time to fucking do me.

This right here tells me you are serious. Tipping point comes along, and that's the true test of us all as people. You either man up, or coast along. I broke up with my most recent ex last year because when push came to shove, she wasn't prepared to meet me halfway on the industry/ Ubisoft stuff (the idea of moving to Montreal had been floated at the time)

That probably sounds like some cold hearted shit, and i felt like i was for a long time. But then i started being honest with myself and realised everything about that relationship was holding me back.

Good luck man. If i can help in any small way, hit me up.

Let me get this straight....

The whole time you cats thought it was fiction?

Then if there's interest part 3 is gonna fuck you up.

And I'm looking for a general purpose website. To host various forms of media and other things. Sept 20 2013 is going to be the start of real fucking change. I'm tired of bullshitting and just making ends. I want to leave a fucking legacy. I got the skills to do it. I'm my own worst enemy. So its time to fucking do me.

I just learned a plethora of shit that I want to share. I know I've said it before but I'm not trying to be the center of attention and derail shit. I respect every cat here immensely and to be as simple and plain as possible your opinions matter. I look at the BCT as a form of escape from the everyday hum drum realities. Nothing I can't handle mind you but I started doing the one thing I normally despise and that's question my self. I've become complacent. And that is fuckin wrong for me.

To be honest, sometimes I have to back out of the tales because my personal drought status flashes starkly before my eyes. Like surfing sand dunes on a cot damn cactus drought and desert. But the pen is definitely your friend.

Just went back and reread-I'm down for the Japanese translation once Rio Grande goes global

Gorillaz

Rio I thought that shit was fan fic lol. I'm like "look at ole rio, living out the dream of posting a penthouse forum worthy story"

Managed to heavily edit the pre-intro movie talk (harSon shade) to under 3 minutes.

Sorry in advance harSon. You can jump on whenever we do another to throw some darts back.

Rio I thought that shit was fan fic lol. I'm like "look at ole rio, living out the dream of posting a penthouse forum worthy story"

Basically without going to far its my stint at Ft. Bragg. Circa 2001 to 2003. All the people for privacy reasons I'm referring to them by a feature or where they were from. I can promise you this....

You will look at your boy a little different. But the one thing I can't stress enough is honesty. I fucked up. How I fucked up will be your determination.

There's a line I use in part 2 that gives you some foreshadowing to "Mocha". Every person I introduce keep in mind ACTUALLY DID THESE THINGS. I can look back and laugh but goddamn.

Baby Milo

HAAAAA

I love how everyone is now looking at all these white girls in the media with black dudes going, "She's dating a black guy!" or "I can't believe how ratchet she's acting!" In Sam's case, she got that Black Snake Moan and got turned out. In Miley's case, I still think someone beat it up and turned her out too. Just my theory. Also, to anyone who remembers the girl who randomly gave me her number to text on the bus, she invited me out to eat at Dave and Buster's and we watched the Eagles/Skins game. She wanted to take me back to her place to sick the duck, but I already got a girl and declined politely. Could I have done it? Yeah, but I didn't want to perpetuate any more stereotypes of black dudes being slick playboys.

E6f6nal.png

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
Got a little bit of loot stacked up. But trying to do big things. I'm tired of bullshitting.

Links to part 1 & 2?

DominoKid

Saw some dudes trying to look hard at a Pee Wee football game I drove by. lol.

goons have kids too.

i know in my town the shady folks run the hood's Pop Warner and AAU teams. it's just another way for them to show off. Pop Warner teams having better looking jerseys than high schools.

Top Bottom