• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT4| Learn to love the BBC

harSon

Banned
Managed to heavily edit the pre-intro movie talk (harSon shade) to under 3 minutes.

Sorry in advance harSon. You can jump on whenever we do another to throw some darts back.

tumblr_mi6h16o7aT1qm339ko1_500.gif

Onemic

Ehhh it's alright...It isn't as bad as BCT makes it out to be tho lol

Naw its a pile of dog shit.

He's right in that its one of the best post apocalyptic movies of 2010, because what other post apocalyptic movies came out in 2010? It might even be the best 2010 post apocalyptic movie.

bud

i want to fuck a very dark black girl

like "disappear in the night unless her eyes and mouth are open" kinda black

G-Fex

Out of curiousity I watched Drake's "Started from the Bottom" Video.

that song inspired me.

...the video is a joke though right?

i want to fuck a very dark black girl

like "disappear in the night unless her eyes and mouth are open" kinda black

bud.

bud.

Look at that face though. Probably a brotha with a white girl beside her took that pic. Only explanation for so much salt.

Dark FaZe killin 'em

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
How do you guys know when to quit your job and move on? Lol

I can't think of any reason to stay in other than personal reasons.

harSon

Banned
How do you guys know when to quit your job and move on? Lol

I can't think of any reason to stay in other than personal reasons.

If you find yourself asking that question, then it's probably time to move on. I wouldn't quit without another gig lined up though...

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
If you find yourself asking that question, then it's probably time to move on. I wouldn't quit without another gig lined up though...
I've got another 8-12 months in give or take. I started looking for jobs about 3 months ago and "I'm intel" is pretty much the money phrase. I got 3 solid options already lined up - but geez. I gave up the best woman I ever met, my arm, and my tolerance for certain common types of bullshit for this. And I don't regret it because I've met some of the best and worst people in my life in just 3 years.

But I do think you're right. I can't even get promoted until we kick more people out but I'm doing work two levels higher than my pay grade at times. Like I said, its all personal but geez... I wish it was easier.

Top Bottom