• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT4| Learn to love the BBC

The whole time I'm reading I'm like

XD

then you hit me with that

:O ;_;

Damn.

Rio......that emotional roller coaster man. Damn bro.

Damn brotha!

Interesting story Rio. That club-light thing seems like something that happens to most at one point or another.

Damn, brother Rio the web spinner.

Preciate the feedback. Now mind you the day that this all happened I had been at Bragg for about 3 months and I'm fairly new to the unit.

BHZ Mayor

I already asked in the Mr. Cee thread, but I'll ask here too since I'm sure you guys know I'm not trolling or trying to be obtuse. Just trying to get some opinion on the whole TS != gay thing.

If being attracted transsexuals doesn't make one gay (not saying this is or isn't true, we'll just assume this for the sake of the question), then what is the point of LGBT being grouped together? Why is it not separated?

My favorite thing about the conspiracy theorists is that there really is no endgame or counter plan to them. It's just "these people rule the world. Stay woke." Anything to avoid actually making some moves, I guess.

"Why look for a job, them boys holding everything any way"

Me - what boys?

"The illuminati"

Me - so some invisible white man that has more money than God is worried about you so much, you are so much of a threat he is blocking you from getting a job? Or more importantly he's the reason you got fired from Shoney's?

"That's what I'm saying cuz"

Me----walking off...

cdyhybrid

I already asked in the Mr. Cee thread, but I'll ask here too since I'm sure you guys know I'm not trolling or trying to be obtuse. Just trying to get some opinion on the whole TS != gay thing.

If being attracted transsexuals doesn't make one gay (not saying this is or isn't true, we'll just assume this for the sake of the question), then what is the point of LGBT being grouped together? Why is it not separated?

I assumed they were generally considered under one umbrella because they don't fall under the traditional definition of heterosexual.

LBGT being grouped together is because there's power in numbers. there are many peeps in the LG community that don't like B or T peeps but they also can count.

BHZ Mayor

I assumed they were generally considered under one umbrella because they don't fall under the traditional definition of heterosexual.

That's the thing though. I'm very aware of the whole stigma and bigotry that stems from it, but from what I've read here on GAF, I'd imagine that a MtF for example would consider themselves hetero if they are attracted to men. There's even one poster here in particular that considers herself lesbian because she's attracted to women. I guess my question is, is the LGBT label outdated, or is it not necessary to splinter the groups since they deal with many of the same issues?

On that note, do they deal with the same rights issues as gays, like as far as marriage and the benefits of it. I'd imagine for example that if a guy and a MtF want to get married, it's none of anyone's business what you were born as, so they wouldn't have any trouble getting married. I could be, and probably am, very wrong and making myself look like a callous ass, but that's why I'm asking. The whole thing is rather confusing tbh and I feel a whole lot more comfortable elaborating my questions here than in a thread where it could get heated.

My favorite thing about the conspiracy theorists is that there really is no endgame or counter plan to them. It's just "these people rule the world. Stay woke." Anything to avoid actually making some moves, I guess.

My favorite thing about conspiracy theorist is that they're right no matter what. if there's little evidence, then the government is lying to you and covering up their tracks, WAKE UP SHEEP, etc. And of course if there was evidence, then the government was lying to you and aliens exist, I TOLD YOU WAKE UP, etc

they're not wrong no matter how much or how little actual evidence they have...

there's a religion joke in here somewhere but I'll let somebody else do that

Nakazato

Push up program. Arm be burning. Getting my immortal on.lol

ill never be that big

Satch how's project wonder woman body going ?

EscoBlades

Ubisoft Marketing
When she comes back, she's gonna see all of Slay's antics and be like

50-Cents-Shake-My-Head-Reaction-Gif.gif

Imm0rt4l

Push up program. Arm be burning. Getting my immortal on.lol

ill never be that big

Satch how's project wonder woman body going ?

Did someone say #flexfriday ?

For cereal though, I'm not that big. 5'10" 205. I was much bigger in college, though I obviously wasn't anywhere as lean. I guess it's really all relative though, bigorexia and all. Gotta hit weights, pushups good for that muscular endurance for sure though.

Slayven

Esco I know you can't take un\solicated ideas. But this is more a suggestion. Ubi has too many games where you are sneaking around. AC, Watchdogs, Splinter Cell?

How about a game where you just YOLOing and fucking shit up with those engines.

BHZ Mayor

Esco I know you can't take un\solicated ideas. But this is more a suggestion. Ubi has too many games where you are sneaking around. AC, Watchdogs, Splinter Cell?

How about a game where you just YOLOing and fucking shit up with those engines.

Or a full-fledged 3D balls to the wall Rayman 4, or BG&E 2?

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
That feel when everyone thinks you smanged someone at work but you really didn't.

:|

Nakazato

Did someone say #flexfriday ?

For cereal though, I'm not that big. 5'10" 205. I was much bigger in college, though I obviously wasn't anywhere as lean. I guess it's really all relative though, bigorexia and all. Gotta hit weights, pushups good for that muscular endurance for sure though.
Naw I'm 5'7 - 5'8. And my body type is on the smaller side (tho i carried 230 lbs and didnt look big) so I'd never be able to get the muscle packed on.
That feel when everyone thinks you smanged someone at work but you really didn't.

:|
Well dy smang it everyone already thinks that you did.

DY_nasty

Naw I'm 5'7 - 5'8. And my body type is on the smaller side (tho i carried 230 lbs and didnt look big) so I'd never be able to get the muscle packed on.

Well dy smang it everyone already thinks that you did.
Its nothing dude. I'm working for that Casshern Sins body right now. 6% bodyfat or die.

And I already posted on the situation here before. Baddest chick in the battalion was living at a place my friends and I shared before she got out. She was dating somebody at the time. I'm not a homewrecker. The end

But gossip tho. They say I left her lopsided and in love. Lies and slander. I would've never let her go /drizzy

DY_nasty

SATURDAY

SATURDAY

SATURDAY

Watch - as self-proclaimed "grown ass man" Slavyen gets ripped to shreds by BlackGAF's darkest knight in front of two dozen regulars and 15,000 lurkers LIVE

Nakazato

Its nothing dude. I'm working for that Casshern Sins body right now. 6% bodyfat or die.

And I already posted on the situation here before. Baddest chick in the battalion was living at a place my friends and I shared before she got out. She was dating somebody at the time. I'm not a homewrecker. The end

But gossip tho. They say I left her lopsided and in love. Lies and slander. I would've never let her go /drizzy
Got ya dy.

If I could get to 18% bf I'd be happy.
Just get that Bruce Lee mode going.

Q5Wil6w.jpg
Yea I was 230 all fat tho lol.

RedSwirl

I guess I'll get DY e-book edition ready this weekend. I only do this because I only got time to read these things when I'm out with my iPad or iPhone or something. Throwing it into iBooks is just easier to me. For some reason I tried to do a proofing pass on DY on my phone (pages) while at a baseball game.

Don't make me start on Riovane.

Reminds me of a barber: "Why the one black ball gotta be the last ball you hit?"

Top Bottom