• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT4| Learn to love the BBC

harSon

Banned
PS4. All of my 360/PS3 BFFs are going PS4.

What would you classify your friends as? Hardcore gamers, Madden/COD gamers, casual gamers, etc?

Most of my friends fall in the Madden/COD category unfortunately (I really wish I had more nerdy friends), and I think I'm the only one who's getting a Playstation 4 (alongside an XB1).

Building a gaming PC in October. Getting a PS4 at launch tho I'm a bit weary about its survival odds. My launch 60gig PS3 is still kicking and passed the final TLOU test.

bishoptl

Banstick Emeritus
Ill get one after launch if bish says buy lol
Dude, get the one that has the games/pedigree with the most appeal to you. Other factors that count like Kinect, price, DRM parole officer stupidity, non-stop 180s - roll that in too if it matters to you.

Mumei

Wrasslegaf at least usually has the courtesy to use multiple different gifs

PopGAF will roll into a thread, someone will post a dumb New York gif in response to a post, then the other person will respond with the same gif, five posts later someone will do the same thing, and then the same tired gifs they have been using for three years will come out. Oprah. Mariah Carey putting flowers on a grave.

If I had a New York gif, I'd be tempted to post it now.

But it would be out of character for me, so you'd think it fresh and exciting, I'm sure!

Nakazato

Dude, get the one that has the games/pedigree with the most appeal to you. Other factors that count like Kinect, price, DRM parole officer stupidity, non-stop 180s - roll that in too if it matters to you.

I'm getting ps4 lol. Like I told my lil cousin we a sony family and as soon as my smallest cousin has the hand eye coordination down ill buy his ps4 and a pc monitor.

EscoBlades

Ubisoft Marketing
Gonna get both, but bulk of my gaming will be on Xbox One. smoothest transition for me.

I don't game much on PC anymore, and probs won't need to build/ upgrade till next year. Future proofed this one real good.

J10

Banned
360 is the easier choice for me with regards to Spark, but I'm afraid it'll be functionally inferior on that platform in some way. PC is not an option.

Nakazato

Still thinking about buying ffxiv for ps3 but scared my ps3 will fucking die

But I would get the ps4 version for free. But have the pc version but my pc is low end

Gorillaz

I havnt messed with the gta OT because its full of a lot of people way to anxious. Ill let it settle down for awhile first before even posting in there

DrFunk

not licensed in your state
I havnt messed with the gta OT because its full of a lot of people way to anxious. Ill let it settle down for awhile first before even posting in there
There's gonna be the slightest of criticisms come Tuesday. And Wednesday, dudes who beat the game already

Mumei

I associate you with Mariah Carey GIFs.

I love you.

ibiA1x5TdxmkUt.gif

I love you, too

What would you classify your friends as? Hardcore gamers, Madden/COD gamers, casual gamers, etc?

Most of my friends fall in the Madden/COD category unfortunately (I really wish I had more nerdy friends), and I think I'm the only one who's getting a Playstation 4 (alongside an XB1).

hardcore. some are getting both. i'll probably get an XB1 for Titanfall...

Top Bottom