• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT4| Learn to love the BBC

Pray to your Latin God Moris

My Latin God is Antonio Banderas.

With the edit, it's a lot clearer lol

Be grown about whatever happens, don't trip on it now

I don't want to get stabbed by my friend's wife. She's Germany and Japanese. I'm sure there is resentment somewhere in there. She also doesn't know about this so no posting on facebook.

You order this girl off Amazon or something?

harSon, what state do we live in?

Onemic

So salty I had to check my blood pressure.

I don't even know why people are getting their panties in a bunch over this. Who cares.

I mean Mark fucking Jackson was hired to coach an NBA team and he's most famous for saying "Hand down, man down". It's not even like this is some huge blockbuster game we're talking about.

zero_suit

I don't even know why people are getting their panties in a bunch over this. Who cares.

I mean Mark fucking Jackson was hired to coach an NBA team and he's most famous for saying "Hand down, man down". It's not even like this is some huge blockbuster game we're talking about.

It's not like the vast majority of people in the industry can write either...

Slayven

Yeah, they act like everyone comes in with 25 years experience and 11 degrees.

It's not like the vast majority of people in the industry can write either...
Real talk I have read some self publish kindle novels that shit on 99.89% of video game writing.

cdyhybrid

she still works at IGN, she's just blonde now :p

ignx.jpg

No...not blonde. Not like this. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

/vader
/mouse

I dont get the whole spec talk and multiplat thing. It's like people are forgetting about the current gen situation and multiplats. PS3 is supposed to be a lot more powerful than the 360 and yet aside from PS3 exclusives, multiplats look exactly the same on both consoles. In fact, for a while 360 had the better performing/looking multiplats. I don't know what makes this next gen situation any different and the most I can see happening are both consoles providing equal looking/performing multiplat titles.
the difference last gen was PS3 was better at some things and 360 was better at some things while also way easier to manage. this gen, they're based on the same architecture and PS4 is just better specced on almost everything. it's gonna be more like Xbox vs Gamecube than 360 vs PS3....

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
Brings up a couple of good points, especially in regards to dumb white names never being brought up. Cleetus, Sheldon, Apple, Mitt, Trigg, anyone related to the Palins...

Naturally, way too real for OT. Would get 10 posts in before someone said "yea but JANIQUA, LOL".

Also do you guys think the 'i have tons of black friends' pre-argument defense will ever fall out of use?

Onemic

the difference last gen was PS3 was better at some things and 360 was better at some things while also way easier to manage. this gen, they're based on the same architecture and PS4 is just better specced on almost everything. it's gonna be more like Xbox vs Gamecube than 360 vs PS3....

Like I said, I can see that happening, but like PS2/Xbox, the differences weren't enough that people really took much issue with Xbox games looking slightly better than PS2 games. I can see it being a big deal if certain multiplats were forced to run in 720p on xbone while PS4 runs it at 1080p ala FFXIII.(that game can go die in a fire) or 60 fps vs 30fps.

Like I said, I can see that happening, but like PS2/Xbox, the differences weren't enough that people really took much issue with Xbox games looking slightly better than PS2 games. I can see it being a big deal if certain multiplats were forced to run in 720p on xbone while PS4 runs it at 1080p ala FFXIII.(that game can go die in a fire) or 60 fps vs 30fps.

I wonder how that would have went down if the Xbox had sold PS2 numbers. The graphical power was mostly ignored because the PS2 was just too successful.

FyreWulff

Third parties aren't who you look to push hardware

Best looking games on the wii u, ps4, and bone are all going to be from the company that made the box.

Nakazato

as watching Murry (Maury) and chick named Her baby handsome

probable Baby daddy comes out saying "who the fuck names the son handsome. If he mine im changing the fucking name"

Nakazato

PS4

Ah, overlooked the "launch" bit. I'll take the PC. Waiting until FFXIV or something I really want drops on PS4 to get one.
Buy ps3 version of ffxiv and you get the ps4 version free and launch of tbe ps4 version is rumored at Japanese launch ww

Im get ps4. Tho i could spend 400 dollars on pc parts and have a pretty good pc

I've had pretty good luck with launch consoles. My PS2 still kicking but my 60 just recently started acting up before I put her to pasture. But after hearing all the horror stories I'm gonna wait at least 3 mos before I snatch the PS4. But I want a gaming laptop badly.

Top Bottom