• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT4| Learn to love the BBC

Thanks guys. What's worse is I've already lost my granddad and my father to cancer. It's just like "Fuck. Can this stop happening?"

Just praying it hasn't spread so that they can do the op and that'll be the end of it.

I know the feeling man, I lost my grandmother to cancer. Fuck cancer, fuck it everyday nonstop. I hope your mom beats it man.

G-Fex

Thanks guys. What's worse is I've already lost my granddad and my father to cancer. It's just like "Fuck. Can this stop happening?"

Just praying it hasn't spread so that they can do the op and that'll be the end of it.

I hope that'll be the case Rei. My mom had cancer, but by a miracle she beat it. I am hoping for the same for yours.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Two perfect missions back to back. Viewtiful, Satch, Moris, and Dreams doing work.

Nakazato

Found out my mom has cancer. She says there's a chance she just needs an operation as it may not have spread, but still...just the idea of losing my mom is almost too much to bear. :/

Just gonna keep filling out these job applications. I should at least be able to help out around here.

Omg Rei

Just hang in there bro.

Found out my mom has cancer. She says there's a chance she just needs an operation as it may not have spread, but still...just the idea of losing my mom is almost too much to bear. :/

Just gonna keep filling out these job applications. I should at least be able to help out around here.

That sucks man. Hope it works out.

cdyhybrid

My thoughts are with you guys. Be strong, man.

DY_nasty

Dreams is the leader in kills. Satch in missions. Moris is the unit bulletshield, has been injured 3 times.

New recruits too.

Current setup:

Sgt. Anne "Queen" Satch. Support
Sgt. Dreams "Baldy" Visions. Assault
Sgt. Bentley "1stand15th" Riovane. Heavy
Cpl. Moris UkunRasik. Assault
Cpl. JC Viewtiful. Sniper
Sq. Riggs Lurkin. Sniper
Rk. Karsius Onem1c III
Rk. Marvin Slayven
Rk. Mrs Manky
Rk. Seamus Soundscream
Rk. Mustapha Lebron

RIP Measely, Homshabom, Immortal, and Londa

#Forthehomeland

Not even done with the 1st month yet.

double jump

you haven't lived until a random little kid ask you "how do you make love".

currently in a similar situation. try to stay positive and be strong for her. seeing people you love get sick is easily the worse part life.
I wish y'all the best.

DY_nasty

I don't know what to tell you guys other than stop getting one shotted. Make it to Corporal and you're home free - just ask Moris. All he does is get shot and steal Satch's kills but he's going to make Colonel with a Willpower rating of 36.

DY_nasty

BTW. I finally The Brave One last night.

Jodie Foster is epic.
3 hour wait for help and dude doesn't help and hangs up on me fuck them

so here i am 1 1/2 hrs later Still trying to get helped

All CS sucks in my experience. Powerful black voice over the phone activates race-receptors and entire systems begin operating on self-defense algorithms.

What's the issue though?

Nakazato

Jodie Foster is epic.

All CS sucks in my experience. Powerful black voice over the phone activates race-receptors and entire systems begin operating on self-defense algorithms.

What's the issue though?

Cant long in to my 14 legacy account its asking for a reg code. Im beyond pissed already today and i wouldnt want to lose the over 300 hours ive already put into the game. Between this and my fucking ps3 im about to have a fucking fit. If I hacve to call SE tomorrow Im going to put ppl on blast real talk. I sohould have to wait 5 hours for a fucking chat.

DY_nasty

But no seriously, Jodie Foster is awesome.
Cant long in to my 14 legacy account its asking for a reg code. Im beyond pissed already today and i wouldnt want to lose the over 300 hours ive already put into the game. Between this and my fucking ps3 im about to have a fucking fit. If I hacve to call SE tomorrow Im going to put ppl on blast real talk. I sohould have to wait 5 hours for a fucking chat.

They are super-swamped right now. You'd probably have better luck asking in the FFXIV thread on GAF. There are a bunch of legacy players that had all sorts of issues to sort out from logging in to moving between servers and so forth.
Well at least that's one thing Rei will never have to deal with

lol

Never thought I'd see a Black Panther movie get announced. Wow.

And here's the existing roster of 10.

Sq. Anne Satch. Support
Sq. Dreams Visions. Assault
Rk. Big 1mmortal (made extra black)
Rk. Moris UkunRasik
Rk. Riggs Lurkin
Rk. #NF Londa
Rk. JC Viewtiful
Rk. Mrs Manky
Rk. Seamus Soundscream
Rk. Mustapha Lebron

For the homeland

I'm flattered. I hope I don't die too soon. :)

Also: Michael Jai White is Luke Cage, dammit!

Also also: My thoughts are with you and your mom, ReiGun. Stay strong.

Slayven

I want to see Elsyium, why did screwing an erector set to Matt Damon make him badass?

That is like adding a crippled tablet to 8 year old console tech.

DY_nasty

Not in Elysium

Maybe the worst Foster performance of them all

Hard to act in a 2 hour long free healthcare promotion.

Everybody has their bad roles, however - Elysium is confusing. It had everything it needed to be a great movie but it was determined to sham.

Hard to act in a 2 hour long free healthcare promotion.

Everybody has their bad roles, however - Elysium is confusing. It had everything it needed to be a great movie but it was determined to sham.

I couldn't believe it though, because she is horrible, horrible in ways I would honestly have declared totally impossible given her great body of work stretching back to Alice Doesn't Live Here Anymore. She overplays her cold-unfeeling bureaucrat with this Snidely Whiplash lip-smacking eeeeeevil, and her accent is like 4-5 different languages all fighting for dominance. It's crazy how bad she was, but hey, acting performances are based on so many damn things, can't hold too much against her.

DY_nasty

I couldn't believe it though, because she is horrible, horrible in ways I would honestly have declared totally impossible given her great body of work stretching back to Alice Doesn't Live Here Anymore. She overplays her cold-unfeeling bureaucrat with this Snidely Whiplash lip-smacking eeeeeevil, and her accent is like 4-5 different languages all fighting for dominance. It's crazy how bad she was, but hey, acting performances are based on so many damn things, can't hold too much against her.

I can't hold it against her... Honestly, I'll always be more upset with the director. I thought he was going to be great after D9 but FUCK man.

harSon

Banned

Jodie Foster is epic.

What's the issue though?

The Brave One was middling trash. It wasn't even the best vigilante film of its year. That belongs to Death Sentence.

Top Bottom