• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT4| Learn to love the BBC

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Bet I showed up on time for the mission tho.

That's the kind of shit that guarantees that you're the designated door-opener.

Immortal got promoted to Heavy and Riggs is a sniper. The shit writes itself. Of course he'd get squad sight too lmao

2nd mission is our first downed UFO. #neverforget Londa, Satch, Immortal, and Dreams-Visions.

Never thought I'd see a Black Panther movie get announced. Wow.

And here's the existing roster of 10.

Sq. Anne Satch. Support
Sq. Dreams Visions. Assault
Rk. Big 1mmortal (made extra black)
Rk. Moris UkunRasik
Rk. Riggs Lurkin
Rk. #NF Londa
Rk. JC Viewtiful
Rk. Mrs Manky
Rk. Seamus Soundscream
Rk. Mustapha Lebron

For the homeland

*cough*

Assault with Aggression and close and personal.....

*cough*

DY_nasty

This mission...

ibs8qY5UB45Li6.png

Same shit as before. Looking good mobbing on the first group of sectoids we encounter, then we get all fucked up as we start to flank. Immortal was about to get on line with Satch when he alerted some enemies on the very edge of his sight radius. Nothing much he could do from his position, so Londa went to cover his flank with overwatch since she didn't have a clear shot. Dreams and Satch put down all the aliens in the first group but someone most've sent Londa that link with Beyonce getting snatched up off the stage because when the enemies rolled downhill on Immortal she didn't have shit for them. Missed her overwatch shot, Immortal gets one shotted in the back - then she gets killed trying to run back to Satch.

Dreams and Satch finish the rest of the mission without a hitch but goddamnit...

RIP Immortal, Londa. No more leg days, bro :(. And Londa, may you keep hating from above...
She probably jumped in front of that shot just to get away from your ol simpin ass. =O

lol

DY_nasty

I'm sitting here with the option to take on the Slingshot missions and mannnnnnnnn I don't think we can handle it. Just gonna take the normal council missions this time around.

edit: fuck it, yolo

harSon

Banned
Oh god, I made the mistake of bringing up something political in the workplace. Never again. My boss was spewing some Fox News level ignorance, and all I could do was sit there and nod in amazement as she went hard in the paint with that BS.

Oh god, I made the mistake of bringing up something political in the workplace. Never again. My boss was spewing some Fox News level ignorance, and all I could do was sit there and nod in amazement as she went hard in the paint with that BS.

Well the good news is you know exactly what to avoid saying in the future.

harSon

Banned
Well the good news is you know exactly what to avoid saying in the future.

Boss: "I'm not religious or anything but I believe marriage is between a man and a woman. My sister is Gay but me and my husband don't agree with her life style. It's just my opinion, y'know? It's just unnatural... and nasty. How about you Harold, what's your viewpoint?"

Me:
tumblr_ml9vifjuTs1s2xavuo1_400.png

Boss: "I'm not religious or anything but I believe marriage is between a man and a woman. My sister is Gay but me and my husband don't agree with her life style. It's just my opinion, y'know? It's just unnatural... and nasty. How about you Harold, what's your viewpoint?"

Me:
tumblr_ml9vifjuTs1s2xavuo1_400.png

Oh great you personally know an asshole that voted for Prop 8. Man I'd be looking for another job so fast.

ReiGun

Found out my mom has cancer. She says there's a chance she just needs an operation as it may not have spread, but still...just the idea of losing my mom is almost too much to bear. :/

Just gonna keep filling out these job applications. I should at least be able to help out around here.

zero_suit

Found out my mom has cancer. She says there's a chance she just needs an operation as it may not have spread, but still...just the idea of losing my mom is almost too much to bear. :/

Just gonna keep filling out these job applications. I should at least be able to help out around here.

Damn, sorry man. :(

One of my coworkers tried to hit me with that gay marriage is a sin shit, and that I wouldn't understand because I'm not religious. Shut that chick down quick as shit by simply saying "last I checked, no one sin is greater than another. So if you're going to prevent gay/lesbian from marrying because it's a sin. You need to start protesting marriage for those who've had premarital sex, who've stolen, who've lied, who've taken god's name in vain, who've divorced once."

Chick just stood there. But seeing as that's your boss Hars0n...I suggest looking for a new job, I feel that if you tried to rebuttal with logic nothing would be the same (sorry for the Drake jab).

Damn, man. Fuck cancer.

JohnDoe

Banned

Oh man, I'm very sorry to hear that :( Stay strong dude.

G-Fex

Have you seen that amin and whoever's facebook page? It's ...something.

I'm sorry to hear this Rei :(

DY_nasty

Been there before. Fuck cancer, man

Damn, will be hoping for the best for both of you.

Damn, I'm sorry to hear that man. =( Stay strong dude she's going to need you during all of this.

Sorry to hear that man. Cancer sucks.

Shit.

Yeah my dad went to the doc recently and his prostate isn't looking good so I'm pretty worried. Hope to fucking god his PSA is high for a benign reason, he already has cancer in the gene pool.

EscoBlades

Ubisoft Marketing

Sorry to hear this man :(

Vic

Please help me with my bad english

Hang on, man ;_;

My brother you and yours are in my prayers.
If you ever need us we here for you.

harSon

Banned
Oh great you personally know an asshole that voted for Prop 8. Man I'd be looking for another job so fast.

I'd say something but she's my boss, and they're going to throw my black ass out of there before her since I've been there a half year and she's close to retirement. She said that "she feels like she's training her replacement," and that she wants out, so it might not be long til I don't have to deal with her - but then again - I've heard of people who work decades on a job while saying they're going to quit on a daily basis... so who knows. I love the job though, and it pays well, so some ignorant ass ain't fucking this up for me.

And I already personally knew assholes who voted for Prop 8. My Mormon neighbor who had recently moved literally flew her ignorant ass from Utah to come and help petition in favor of Prop 8. She knocked on my door shoving pamphlets in my face, and I shut that BS down real quick. Who the F buys a plane ticket to oppress people in a state they don't live in?

I'm sorry man :( Keep your head up high and your spirits up. My mom had cancer, so I know how tough this is, but just stay strong for your family, be there for them and you guys will beat it.

double jump

you haven't lived until a random little kid ask you "how do you make love".
that moment when you think you've met someone cool then they hit you with that i dont date black guys shit. sad part is girl is black her self. then gone sit there and ask why my toned changed up after that, fuck outta here.

that moment when you think you've met someone cool then they hit you with that i dont date black guys shit. sad part is girl is black her self. then gone sit there and ask why my toned changed up after that, fuck outta here.

Reminds me of that Obama twitter thread in which one of the tweets was from a southern black chick who was mad he got reelected and went off on some racist tirade calling dude nigger and stuff, I died from the irony.

Slayven

Sorry to hear that, Keep your head up.

ReiGun

Thanks guys. What's worse is I've already lost my granddad and my father to cancer. It's just like "Fuck. Can this stop happening?"

Just praying it hasn't spread so that they can do the op and that'll be the end of it.

Top Bottom