• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT4| Learn to love the BBC

Gorillaz

Yea I gotta agree with BR, pop station has some interesting picks. Especially the 2 hiphop stations

Worldwide FM is my favorite but that's because I've been on a house/club music kick for awhile thanks to a few buds that work the club circuit.

Rockstar is god status in music

Yea I gotta agree with BR, pop station has some interesting picks. Especially the 2 hiphop stations

Worldwide FM is my favorite but that's because I've been on a house/club music kick for awhile thanks to a few buds that work the club circuit.

Rockstar is god status in music

All of the music in V were amazing picks. Definitely shits on IV from a mile.

They even have my girl Amerie in it before she bleached. :( Shiiieet...

Nah Amerie lost that title ages ago.

All we got now is Crystal Kay on the music tip because Cassie couldn't sing to save the human race from extinction.
1002077_612843098728295_154156017_n.jpg
> Amerie dawg.

spindashing said:
Aw, man. I forgot that she existed, I used to be into the whole J-Pop/J-Rock/J-Urban stuff back in highschool. Looking good!

I use to hate tellin cats I lived in Japan when I first moved back to the US. The amount of people asking me all kinds of random ass questions use to make me want to stab-a-dude.

"OMG, you're sooo lucky!"
"Do you own any anime dvds?!"
"OMG can you speak Japanese?!"
"I jsut loove their culture compared to ours!"
"OMG do you have pictures?!"
"OMG do you have some japanese games?"
"Do you have japanese music!?"
"I love jpop!"
"I wanna be japanese!"
"I hate being white"

Like damn...die away from me muthafucka.

Jhene Aiko, even though she's a bit of everything.

Bey's music > Kelly. Kelly doesn't steal enough to have the title.

Jhene is dope I'll give you that.

Beyonce seems like a prude to me, the kind of chick who only has sex in missionary and requires the light to be off and thinks penises are eeky so she doesn't suck dick.

Kelly is all about not feelin her legs when you're done.

これは。。。クリスタルケイの舌こつです。

Amerie was one of those few artists i would have wifed up instantly if i ever had the chance. Dayum!

I was in love with Amerie during her "Why Don't We Fall In Love" days. That music video stayed on repeat just to look at her legs.

Remember when Beyonce was on Famous Jett Jackson (so sad dude killed himself =( )

Man I got a funny thread title that would almost be worth the ban

As the pillow-whisperer himself would say...YOLO

LMAO, these three in particular made me die laughing in the office.

Real talk, I need to dig into Jhene Aiko's catalogue. I've always liked what I heard from her.

She doesn't have much of one. She was kinda signed to TUG back in like 03 and put out like 3 singles...they were wack af.

Just get her mixtape Sailing Souls since that's where current Jhene is all about, and her features (Kendrick, Ab-Soul, Q, Drake).

Gosh darn being white sure is the pits, fellahs.

Jay-Z made that song Hardknock Life in acknowledgement of their struggles.

Mna just breaks my heart about Utada's US album.

"You are easy breezy, And I am japanesey"

That's because shit was garbage, I'm sorry. Not sure what balls she was trippin on with those lyrics but damn they were bad. She should have stuck to her R&B roots, she would have done damn well in that timeframe.

Crystal's US album is kinda wack too, I spent good yen on that bitch and had to endure a train ride that was packed as hell.

Come on Satch, you know Kelly > Beyonce don't let the bleach fool you, search your heart you know it to be true!

Slayven

Remember when Beyonce was on Famous Jett Jackson (so sad dude killed himself =( )

As the pillow-whisperer himself would say...YOLO

She doesn't have much of one. She was kinda signed to TUG back in like 03 and put out like 3 singles...they were wack af.

Just get her mixtape Sailing Souls since that's where current Jhene is all about, and her features (Kendrick, Ab-Soul, Q, Drake).

Jay-Z made that song Hardknock Life in acknowledgement of their struggles.

That's because shit was garbage, I'm sorry. Not sure what balls she was trippin on with those lyrics but damn they were bad. She should have stuck to her R&B roots, she would have done damn well in that timeframe.

Crystal's US album is kinda wack too, I spent good yen on that bitch and had to endure a train ride that was packed as hell.

Come on Satch, you know Kelly > Beyonce don't let the bleach fool you, search your heart you know it to be true!
Boa disappointed.

Top Bottom