• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT4| Learn to love the BBC

G-Fex

Hopefully it'll come down to me and Satch.

I'll grip the handgun in my hands tightly as I look to Major Satch and say in the truest tone of words.

"Go get em, I'll stay here"

RedSwirl

Jesus Christ. Two cusins straight-up ruining my "people you may know" feed on facebook. I got a picture ready to post but I'm debating whether or not to leave first names uncensored for comedic effect. What's the usual policy with this?

Guess I should just censor everything since you could probably find these people based on just first name and portrait.

Jesus Christ. Two cusins straight-up ruining my "people you may know" feed on facebook. I got a picture ready to post but I'm debating whether or not to leave first names uncensored for comedic effect. What's the usual policy with this?

Guess I should just censor everything since you could probably find these people based on just first name and portrait.

Censor everything, some people get off on being detectives about nothing.

RedSwirl

Slightly NSFW

It goes on like that for probably another three screens, and that "1 mutual friend" on all of them is undoubtedly the same person -- one of my cousins (admittedly out of about 80 facebook friends).

Slightly NSFW

It goes on like that for probably another three screens, and that "1 mutual friend" on all of them is undoubtedly the same person -- one of my cousins (admittedly out of about 80 facebook friends).

I don't have a gif that can properly express the range of emotions I'm feeling right now so I'll type them out

-Appalled
-Humored
-Scared
-Apathetic
-Thankful (not my cousin)
-Pity

BHZ Mayor

Nah, stay in the shadows. Trust me, better to be Batman than Supes on GAF.

Yo Esco. If you can, I need you to relay a message to the Rayman team. Tell them that obscuring your vision and asking me to time perfect jumps that I literally can't see is not a good idea, ever.

Slayven

If you don't already have a 3DS XL do it.

I always wait until pokemon to buy a ninty handheld.

In other news, this is my new favorite quote.

kxPqlZ6.jpg

A.E Suggs

I haven't opened up my copy of GTAV yet, just haven't had the time. Midnight release at the gamestop I went to was hype though, they had raffles to win a car(and some other worthless crap) and a basketball goal in 2 areas for a 3 point shoot out and one for regular playing. Suffice to say with big releases this particular gamestop never has people bored with just waiting.

I only managed to put in like four hours in total with GTAV. I'm thinking of taking a day off to play the game more. It really is amazing how much they put in this game.

Lamar's hilarious though, dude is probably my favorite GTA character of all time. He's voiced by Slink Johnson AKA Black Jesus, too.

Imm0rt4l

Never thought I'd see a Black Panther movie get announced. Wow.

And here's the existing roster of 10.

Sq. Anne Satch. Support
Sq. Dreams Visions. Assault
Rk. Big 1mmortal (made extra black)
Rk. Moris UkunRasik
Rk. Riggs Lurkin
Rk. #NF Londa
Rk. JC Viewtiful
Rk. Mrs Manky
Rk. Seamus Soundscream
Rk. Mustapha Lebron

For the homeland

I really need to get around to playing this game. Maybe after GTAV.

You've seen other dogs twerking before?

Too scared to click.

I've seen cats twerking.

harSon

Banned
Remember that bullshit interview I had months back? http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=57378304&postcount=13578

I decided to look up the company on glassdoor for the hell of it, and: http://www.glassdoor.com/Interview/Pantronix-Interview-Questions-E263942.htm

wang_180.jpg
:

"UNPROFESSIONAL!! I was "interviewed" first by a woman that seemed unprepared. Our interview was 10 minutes. Then she left the room for 15 minutes to "find someone else who can interview" me. The CEO came in without introduction and starting lecturing me on why I should go back to my previous job!! And the reason is because I knew people at my previous job and did not know anyone at Pantronix. Don't waste your time."

"The interview was parallel with an interrogation from an egotistical tyrant. Instead of asking questions with any relevancy to your work experience or background, you are subject to a 30 minute plus rant about the company president's negative view of the state of the US economy. Opinions you express are quickly shot down with derision and scorn. The condescending manner in which the president lectures the candidates is entirely unprofessional and borderline verbal abuse."

"Illiterate interviewers with broken english will probably be your interrogators. I can understand that for a smaller scale company they are competing for the best talent out there, but treating your applicants like they are incapable and undereducated at the first step of the interview process is purely unprofessional. They ask you to list your strengths and weaknesses but before you even boast your strengths they completely annihilate you and debate as to why the strength you have listed is invalid for the position simply because a person without a degree can exhibit your strength better than you. Stagnant old-fashioned company with an egotistic employee base and even bigger headed founder."

"This is by far the worst interview experience I've ever had. At the start of the interview process, you are put into a room and wait for 30 mins before anyone enters to interview you. There is no introduction, you immediate get interrogated about why they should hire you. Once one interrogator is done with you, you wait for another 30 mins before another interrogator comes in for the same process. Occassionally, you get someone that is more personable and you are able to find out some information about the position and company. The interview process lasted about 4 to 5 hours with no lunch break (10am to 3/4pm). The worst was the president of the company, he would constantly put you down and let you know that your skills are not good enough for the position and when you mentioned that you are willing to learn anything new, he dares to tell you that if you are there to learn then you should pay them a tuition to work there. If I get paid 200K to work for them, I still would not work for this company."

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
when you mentioned that you are willing to learn anything new, he dares to tell you that if you are there to learn then you should pay them a tuition to work there

lmao

Sounds exactly as you described. I know some people actually enjoy the interview process in a sadistic way for this very reason which is sad because it goes against every reason for having an interview process in the first place. Makes it more like a hazing ritual rather than a real interview.

Top Bottom