• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT4| Learn to love the BBC

Okay I'm interrupting everything.

I'm super drunk at the clubhouse in the neighborhood at my house.

I'm fucking gone and drunk. God is freat. I mean goddamn I'm fucking DRUNK.

HAPPT BIRTHDAY YO RIO
THATS RIGHT IVE HAD DOUBLESJOYS ALL DAY I M GONNA PUT PICTURES VUT IM FJCKED IP. I GOT DOUBLE SHOTS OF SOUTJERN COMFOTY AND THE ABSOLUTE MOSY ALCOGHOLIVC LONH ISLAND ICE TEAS . IM HAPPY . 32 YEARS OLD TOMORROW. IM HAPPY LOCE YOU AML. Me and my boy from 15 years came up and celebrating. Aazon night. Love YOY BCY. TALJ TO nyo sokn I'm hapotfm thank for beung friends

Day of celebration. and rebirth. Love you all. Thank you and when dober I eill talk u soon.

Yhank you.

Cot damn

HAPPT BIRTHDAY YO RIO
THATS RIGHT IVE HAD DOUBLESJOYS ALL DAY I M GONNA PUT PICTURES VUT IM FJCKED IP. I GOT DOUBLE SHOTS OF SOUTJERN COMFOTY AND THE ABSOLUTE MOSY ALCOGHOLIVC LONH ISLAND ICE TEAS . IM HAPPY . 32 YEARS OLD TOMORROW. IM HAPPY LOCE YOU AML. Me and my boy from 15 years came up and celebrating. Aazon night. Love YOY BCY. TALJ TO nyo sokn I'm hapotfm thank for beung friends

Day of celebration. and rebirth. Love you all. Thank you and when dober I eill talk u soon.

Yhank you.

Happy birthday mang lol

Imm0rt4l

HAPPT BIRTHDAY YO RIO

Yhank you.
Quoted for posterity

and Happy birthday brother

Nakazato

HAPPT BIRTHDAY YO RIO

Yhank you.

going hard as fuck lol

happy bday

EscoBlades

Ubisoft Marketing

HAPPT BIRTHDAY YO RIO

Yhank you.

Happy birthday man, haha

zero_suit

HAPPT BIRTHDAY YO RIO

Yhank you.

LOL, happy birthday!!

FyreWulff

HAPPT BIRTHDAY YO RIO

Yhank you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RHDyxmWEgSw

You should probably wait until you're not drunk to watch that, you might get motion sick :lol

Gorillaz

HAPPT BIRTHDAY YO RIO

Yhank you.
Ahhh nothing like a drunk ass text that not even auto correct could fix. Been there countless times. Happy bday bro and yea I'm saving this one

HAPPT BIRTHDAY YO Rio the

Yhank you.

TURN UP
TURN DOWN FOR WAT

Slayven

HAPPT BIRTHDAY YO RIO

Yhank you.

Thanks Obama

Satch

Banned

i9r0S15f2Ll9E.gif
i9r0S15f2Ll9E.gif
i9r0S15f2Ll9E.gif
i9r0S15f2Ll9E.gif
i9r0S15f2Ll9E.gif
i9r0S15f2Ll9E.gif
i9r0S15f2Ll9E.gif
i9r0S15f2Ll9E.gif

i9r0S15f2Ll9E.gif
i9r0S15f2Ll9E.gif
i9r0S15f2Ll9E.gif
i9r0S15f2Ll9E.gif
i9r0S15f2Ll9E.gif
i9r0S15f2Ll9E.gif
i9r0S15f2Ll9E.gif
i9r0S15f2Ll9E.gif

Oldschoolgamer

The physical form of blasphemy
Happy Bday Rio.

GTA man. Ali Bombaye came on and I almost caught ten bodies in the whip, off the skrenf.

The police don't play. I got two stars and went from crook to, Jesus take the wheel.

Top Bottom