• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT4| Learn to love the BBC

I chill with JC and his Wii L and we pretend its Q4 2014

"Hey Moris, wanna pop in smash bros? How about some Bayonetta?"

"Sure dawg...sure. Whatever you want."

" In 2014...I get to tend the rabbits right Morrs?"

"Yea buddy, of course."

Slayven

"Yea buddy, of course."
Oh shit Moris with the literary reference either. Nigga been watching Thug Notes.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant

"Yea buddy, of course."
Ethersong Issue #1

ReiGun

"Yea buddy, of course."

tumblr_lumyhynyoM1qltkia.gif

DY_nasty

But seriously, if someone is in a good relationship, then they should play you anyways. I didn't ever go into detail with the the shit that made me take the new years resolution because it was dumb. I look back and look at all the sex I didnt have but I still see the weird ass relationships that are way deeper than they should be anyways.

*but my life is meant to be crazy so whatevs

harSon

Banned
even if its a co-worker? I want to knock that shit off its foundation, i really do, but she's got a little son. But if not me, then its likely gonna be someone else down the line... so...

Ahhhhhhh NO.

Have some self respect harSon.

No sarcasm: you're just more morally upright.

If I'm single and she's looking for new dick. I'm not so ...naive? to think my dick is top 5 dead or alive and she knows it. If it isn't me, it'll be some other dude. That is if I don't know her husband/BF.

No sarcasm: you're just more morally upright.

If I'm single and she's looking for new dick. I'm not so ...naive? to think my dick is top 5 dead or alive and she knows it. If it isn't me, it'll be some other dude. That is if I don't know her husband/BF.

I know, and no disrespect but I find anyone who would knowingly get involved with someone in a relationship kind of shitty. If you want to be with someone you say handle your business and come find me when its done.

But to knowingly do it.................shit, may your dick be infested with herpes.

DY_nasty

I know, and no disrespect but I find anyone who would knowingly get involved with someone in a relationship kind of shitty. If you want to be with someone you say handle your business and come find me when its done.

But to knowingly do it.................shit, may your dick be infested with herpes.
It'd be nice if everyone politely ended a relationship right when the magic time is right but that just isn't how people work many times and even more if the time people wait for some big event or breaking point to signify the end of that relationship.

So... I'm never going to call every cheater a dog. Some people in relationships can't take the itsover hint and just as many try to keep things working for the sake of normalcy. But on some real shit - if someone cheats on you, it's on them and not whoever walked in. Unless they brought out a mind control device, it was done anyway.

Not advocating Homewrecking, but people put the blame in the wrong place.

Satch

Banned
WRONG nigga

if u are the other when somebody is in a relationship and u know theyre in a relationship u are trash

but if u didnt know then whatever

Game Development?

Yes, but that's expected. You can enjoy something and have no idea how the sausage is made.

Or you can find out and be more appreciative of how it ends up tasting good.

even if its a co-worker? I want to knock that shit off its foundation, i really do, but she's got a little son. But if not me, then its likely gonna be someone else down the line... so...

No Ginuwine situations is a good life

same here.

Gorillaz

I'm this close to being a home wrecker. Help me lord.

Idk I would make sure it ain't the type of MFer that would slice and dice your ass a month from now at a family BBQ.

I mean...as long as you ain't looking for anything more then a hit and quick, then you might be ok Drake...you might be ok

Trey

Know what you're getting into. The more elements outside of your control, the likelier you'll come out of the situation badly.

Also, home wrecking is a scare term appended to all extra relationship relations regardless of context. You ain't really home wrecking if you're boinking a chick who has been with her dude for two months and he bought her some jays the one time. Marriage, kids, and other joint responsibilities add more stress to the situation.

Gonna have to co-sign on this.

DY_nasty

WRONG nigga

if u are the other when somebody is in a relationship and u know theyre in a relationship u are trash

but if u didnt know then whatever
If they don't care, why should you?

And I'm not even down for that kind of thing (since college). Even if you tell someone to break up before exploring new stuff with you, the idea is already there and odds are lines got crossed mentally anyways.

Edit. I think a lot of people can't even see when their house is already wrecked too.

Labor: the only thing you can hope to accomplish in threads like that is being reasonable and making people look stupid or having meltdowns, other than that, you aren't really going to gain much at all. I mean I'm one to talk but I'm an idiot for constantly getting wrapped up in that shit, don't do like I do.

Labor: the only thing you can hope to accomplish in threads like that is being reasonable and making people look stupid or having meltdowns, other than that, you aren't really going to gain much at all. I mean I'm one to talk but I'm an idiot for constantly getting wrapped up in that shit, don't do like I do.

It just makes me extra mad when I see something like "I'm a person of color and I don't care about being represented," especially since I'm in the industry.

Makes my FACE HURT

Top Bottom