• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT4| Learn to love the BBC

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Even if I was to do it, and I probably ain't, especially since I'm not trying to fuck with employment atm, there's no way in hell I'm in it for a relationship. I'm not tryna have a relationship with anyone, let alone with someone knee deep in an affair lmao.

For reals though, I'm pretty sure I got a drinking problem. I'm not an alcoholic in the sense that I have to have alcohol. I can go months/years without craving a drop. But when I do drink, there's a good chance I'm blacking the fuck out that night and embarrassing the fuck out of everybody. My self control when drinking is non-existent.
Even worse if you're just trying to beat. That's exactly what I mean. You can get cheeks anywhere, to be the first man through the door during a RIP (Relationship In Progress) just because of general thirst though? For real. Hit the strippy club. Get on PlentyofFish. Call an ex. Because all of those are better looks.

And learn how to drink. Its not about throwing them back, it's about learning your pace and rhythm, matching it to your and the vibes mood, and maintaining it.

bad day at work today.......me and the fellows went to Carolina Ale house.

10 bud lights
3 royal flush
and a crown shot for the road........I'm not in college anymore....

Not sick or anything...still holding my own but I can't take these meds right now.....

Imm0rt4l

10 bud lights
3 royal flush

Not sick or anything...still holding my own but I can't take these meds right now.....

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant

10 bud lights
3 royal flush

This the shit I'm talking about

Once saw a chick and her dude pull on a 4 course spaghetti dinner in the movie theater, out of a diaper bag. And the kid was like 7

Out of a diaper bag??? Did it look like this:
Th3rlnol.jpg

????

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air
Is.... Is that a cake?

thats what happens when you don't put any butter/oil in the water while boiling and you let the water get real low (similar to how you would cook rice) and its seconds away from burning......

I know this because I have had to go through the nightmare of teaching a few room mates over the years basic cooking so they wouldn't burn our house down.

Slayven

I used to have a saltwater aquarium. Those noodles remind me of the the frozen mass of worms I used to feed my fish.

Where you one of those dudes serious about that shit?

thats what happens when you don't put any butter/oil in the water while boiling and you let the water get real low (similar to how you would cook rice) and its seconds away from burning......

I know this because I have had to go through the nightmare of teaching a few room mates over the years basic cooking so they wouldn't burn our house down.

Man I ahd to through away pots and pans becuase folks burned up rice in them. And nothing short of a bomb can clean that shit.

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air
Where you one of those dudes serious about that shit?

Man I ahd to through away pots and pans becuase folks burned up rice in them. And nothing short of a bomb can clean that shit.

yeah sharing pots/pans sucks but they take up so much space to have multiples of everything.

kyored

That is caked failure.

So this is how white people cook when they don't follow directions or watch cooking shows.

Opiate

no thread is as rage-inducing as the 'black women are unattractive' thread...Opiate himself had to watch it.

Monitor was punched multiple times that night

I absolutely agree, but I would add that some of the best discussions on GAF have come out of highly contentious threads like that.

Threads like that one (which I also remember) are terrible if children get in, but often enlightening when adults are allowed to talk about very sensitive topics in a complex, mature way.

It's rare, though, I agree. Better on GAF than virtually any other comparable forum, but still rare. It's not often people can ask a question like "Are black women ugly?" or "Are black men just naturally criminals?" without it instantly degenerating in to puerile or malicious rants. It's very hard to keep your cool when answering such explicitly racist questions, but if the questions are asked genuinely, I feel it's worth it; it's important we be able to explain why these sorts of racist remarks are wrong, and not just rely on "it's just wrong and evil and you should feel bad" to convince people. Nothing helps me hone my understanding of why racism is wrong than simply discussing the issue openly and directly with other intelligent adults, and there are at least a few of those on GAF who occasionally get together and make a very good thread.

After Earth was better than Elysium tho

Nah. I could stomach watching Elysium twice. I'd rather watch two hipps fuck for an hour than to ever watch After Earth again.

Umm http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00D2ZF3GQ/?tag=neogaf0e-20

Either she got scammed on the street, or they stepping the bootleg game up.

Either one wouldn't surprise me honestly.

Laughed out loud and had to explain this to the GF.

So I just read the last couple pages.....

Struggle noodles that look like a toilet cake... mother fuckers ready to wreck households. Too much strange out there to jeopardize a family. That lasting effects of your transgressions will have repercussions the like you cannot fathom. Take it from someone who has 5 wrecked households under his belt. Speaking of that I really have to write verse 5.

Top Bottom