• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT4| Learn to love the BBC

man, if someone told me last year that out of Struggl U, Struggl3DS and StrugITA, i'd want a VITA the most, i would have laughed in their face... but DAT PS4 Remote Play is pretty compelling.

Persona 5 on 3DS will bring the internets down

The meltdowns would turn GAF into a proverbial Chernobyl.

Hell I would be salty as fuck myself but I own the system now so it wouldn't be as severe.

And people get caught and put on blast like that is just wow. The question is is it necessary to put the cheater out like that? I mean is the shit gonna be constructive toward that person as a warning to some else or some shit? Are they doing it to cope with it. Cause at the end its a petty small victory that in the long run won't do shit. But I guess they did for the lulz. And better than the alternative of putting somebody in a box.

JohnDoe

Banned
man, if someone told me last year that out of Struggl U, Struggl3DS and StrugITA, i'd want a VITA the most, i would have laughed in their face... but DAT PS4 Remote Play is pretty compelling.

3DS isn't struggling at all. It's dominating Japan even.
With Pokemon coming this October they are going to sell a lot of units.
And it has a pretty good library of games.

Couldnt resist and got a Zelda Wii U.

iwtamWHaZC8DS.gif

Hell, in two days it'll be the 10th anniversary of their last album, Speakerboxx/Love Below, and I don't know how much that counts that was kinda like two solo albums taped together.

3 stacks pls :(

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
Hell, in two days it'll be the 10th anniversary of their last album, Speakerboxx/Love Below, and I don't know how much that counts that was kinda like two solo albums taped together.

a life in the day is still one of the hottest tracks 3000 has put out. damn.

Village

3 stacks and the Soul Machine retreated to their funk dimension where all the slick ass rappers retreat to when they do not feel like rapping/singing/funking whatever.

Sadly Andree seems to enjoy it there.

FyreWulff

Just realized both Nintendo and MS have a part of their console you can't replace yourself if it breaks

Wii U Gamepad must be sent through Nintendo because there's still no 2-pad games and Nintendo probably doesn't want people buying a Gamepad at retail and trying to use it on their original Wii.

The Bone's Kinect won't be at retail either, there's no point to having 2, and having them for replacement purposes would mean people would try to buy it and plug it into their 360.

Leaves the PS4cam as the only user replaceable part of the 3

Oldschoolgamer

The physical form of blasphemy
They really have like zero female characters written/worth a damn in this game. lmao. Everything else though....man. The story is whatever, but the characters are all entertaining as hell. Give it all of the high scores.

Trevor is probably the best out of the bunch and he's as terrible as can be.

Top Bottom