• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT4| Learn to love the BBC

DrFunk

not licensed in your state
They really have like zero female characters written/worth a damn in this game. lmao. Everything else though....man. The story is whatever, but the characters are all entertaining as hell. Give it all of the high scores.

Trevor is probably the best out of the bunch and he's as terrible as can be.

I'm amazed that they managed to squeeze so much detail, a huge-ass world, and music with little to no loading times in-game within 512MB

Rockstar w/ the special sauce

Onemic

I'm amazed that they managed to squeeze so much detail, a huge-ass world, and music with little to no loading times in-game within 512MB

Rockstar w/ the special sauce

The loading times when you start up the game tho...

Me and my bro have separate saves, so I have to go through the painfully long load when the game first boots up, then I have to load up my save which is about half the time of the initial load. Takes about 5mins to boot the game up and open my save :/

FyreWulff

The loading times when you start up the game tho...

Me and my bro have separate saves, so I have to go through the painfully long load when the game first boots up, then I have to load up my save which is about half the time of the initial load. Takes about 5mins to boot the game up and open my save :/

Their initialization load is always very long, even on previous games.

You could make a sandwich during San Andreas starting up on the PS2

DominoKid

They really have like zero female characters written/worth a damn in this game. lmao. Everything else though....man. The story is whatever, but the characters are all entertaining as hell. Give it all of the high scores.

Trevor is probably the best out of the bunch and he's as terrible as can be.

i wish i could take michael's golf club to his wife and daughter's head. although they do cause some hilarious missions.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Yeah, I'm just kinda waiting for a female character to pop up but damn lol
So back to work I go.....

Dehydrated, sleep deprived, achy, and downright onery. Fuck it let's do it.

That feel that I know
You mean Aarons?

Aaron put no fear in anyone.

I've rarely discussed the people that can fit an entire berating, emasculating speech into one glare.

For real. The mental gymnastics they go through to cause the drama got me wanting to shoot up Michael's crib.

They're frustrating, but there's a few moments where you see they genuinely care about one another. While playing as Franklin (about 50% completion spoiler after
Micheal's family moves out
), I randomly
got a call from Amanda asking whether Micheal was okay. Franklin said he was alive, but that he wasn't okay and she should call him.

G-Fex

I need to get to GTA I'll probably do it on my days off starting tuesday.

So
Final Doom: Plutonia
Power Slave
GTA V
Killzone Mercenary

DrFunk

not licensed in your state
GTA V
KIller is Dead
The Last of Us
Rise of the Triad
Ace Attorney: Trials and Tribulations

Having a full-time job is a major time killer

Nakazato

I have played 24 hours of FFXIV arr in 2 days I have a problem.... Likely after the month ill have to stop playing cause i cant be addicted to an MMO anymore

I've found I can no longer be addicted to MMOs. After I burnt out on WoW back in college, whenever I try to play MMOs I get bored after like a month. In a way it's annoying, and I've played alot of MMOs since then.

Wildstar
SW:TOR
Rift
FFXI
FFXIV
Tera
Aion
PSO2
D&D
Firefall
DCU:O

just to name a few

I just stop giving a fuck altogether for no reason at all.

RedSwirl

Just finished Puppeteer. It's pretty good.

Rising
Just took advantage of a deal on Monster Hunter
Back on Rogue Legacy
Thief 1
Dragon's Crown

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
Cmon pimp.

The last series I was into was Den-O. But your boy is a huge sentai fan. I mean shit my text message tone is the MMPR "beeps". Favorite Theme is and will always be Gaoranger followed by Timeranger and Dairanger

Yeah I dont announce it lol.

Climax Jump FTW

im suprised you havent made it to tokugaf. i really am

I've found I can no longer be addicted to MMOs. After I burnt out on WoW back in college, whenever I try to play MMOs I get bored after like a month. In a way it's annoying, and I've played alot of MMOs since then.

Wildstar
SW:TOR
Rift
FFXI
FFXIV
Tera
Aion
PSO2
D&D
Firefall
DCU:O

just to name a few

I just stop giving a fuck altogether for no reason at all.

i want to get on pso2, but the process to play it is far too exausting. the only mmo ive been consistent with is maplestory

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
I'm still fucking around on Borderlands 2. In ultimate vault hunter mode, trying to max out my character. Getting kind of bored of the loot grind though. Game feels more like a chore at this point. Bout ready to move on.

Top Bottom