• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT4| Learn to love the BBC

EscoBlades

Ubisoft Marketing
Eh, not much came out of it. Just a little field report from going out with friends the other night. They knew they had it goin on too and wouldn't let us forget it. Good dancers as well.

I hear ya!
yesjacknicholson.gif

Kreed

Eminem and 50 Cent murdered Ja Rule

after that he was never the same

People Take Ls

okay who was it

which one of you had the idea to change ripclawes avatar

i know SOMEBODY IN THIS THREAD organized this

and Miley Cyrus can actually twerk.

#delusionalpeople

In response to me a few pages ago:

I did actually, thought it was pretty spectacular and thankfully the image resized correctly

Gorillaz

he probably never even got to smash Ashanti, despite being on like, half her hit songs
I always wondered bout that whole thing. That would be insane if he was simping on all those tracks and music videos and he didn't hit. Like she didn't even throw any signs his way

Smh

kyored

I always wondered bout that whole thing. That would be insane if he was simping on all those tracks and music videos and he didn't hit. Like she didn't even throw any signs his way

Smh
So he's Slayven to da x10 nothing new, it happens all da time.

dat nigga Lloyd look like a damn rat

keep that nigga away from your daughter lookin' kinda dude

Yep. Then cut off all his hair so he lost all of his talent. Now he's nobody x100.

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
God hand was god hand, wacky fun game. On the whole Clover Studio deserve more credit, Viewtiful Joe, Okami were god-tier gaming.

Top Bottom