• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT4| Learn to love the BBC

Oldschoolgamer

The physical form of blasphemy
These special missions that spawn in gta...heh. Nah bruh, I stay strapped in these dark alleyways.

That feeling when you make a ton of profit off of stocks.

Kerry Washington is our best shot but that would require her being able to emote beyond a lip quiver.

hahahaha truth-ether

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
Impressive. Folk didn't even wait for the show to end to turn on it.

The Gaf Backlash is always at the ready to shit on what you love.

I can't wait for the inevitable "I just paid $399/499 for a launch console and it has no games. I think I've made a huge mistake." threads a month or so after they launch.

Pizza place should have made him aware they were busy as hell but ordering pizza on a sunday night and wondering why it's not getting there at the same time as during day? Come on man.

Pizza place should have made him aware they were busy as hell but ordering pizza on a sunday night and wondering why it's not getting there at the same time as during day? Come on man.

I'm not saying he didn't act like kind of a dick, but some of those posts in that thread are reaching further than Dhalsim.

G-Fex

I'm a bit scared of one of my pizza delivery drivers, that's why I won't order from that particular pizza place anymore.

I want nothing to do with that guy anymore.

I can't wait for the inevitable "I just paid $399/499 for a launch console and it has no games. I think I've made a huge mistake." threads a month or so after they launch.

There might not be a game that they want released but neither of the two are going to have a nintendrought

Slayven

I had a virtual boy, I use to lay down with it on my head. Cause that was the most comfortable. the mario tennis game was the shit.

G-Fex

chances are, Virtual Boy probably has a bigger library.

I had a Atari Lynx when I was a kid, I have one now.

It's colored graphics blew my mind and it's games were awesome.

Good times.

G-Fex

How can he be depressed? The hottest psychic women always seem to want him, even though he dresses up in horrible costumes and frankly he looks like a robot with that visor.

Slayven

How can he be depressed? The hottest psychic women always seem to want him, even though he dresses up in horrible costumes and frankly he looks like a robot with that visor.

CyclopsWinningLOL.jpg

G-Fex

Nope, the VB only got 12 or 13 games

Even the Wii U has over a 100 games out for it. Wiki says 188, but that includes upcoming.

Nothing will ever be as big a failure as the Virtual Boy.

Aw damn I was hoping I wasn't exaggerating.

VB has exactly 23 games. We're talking a system bombing so badly it was launched and discontinued IN THE LAUNCH YEAR

You want to know the difference?

People KNEW The Virtual Boy existed.

Ask joe shmoe out there in the street and you'll get a "Um..yeah I know what the Wii is"

"Wii U"

"The what?"

FyreWulff

But they are all exclusive. Does the Wii U has that many exclusives?

A quick check says 32 retail exclusives and 14 digital-only exclusives plus 2 "only console version" exclusives.

Still not Ltual Boy levels. Also still better than the N64's first year.

The N64 was the endurance trial for any Nintendo fan

G-Fex

A quick check says 32 retail exclusives and 14 digital-only exclusives plus 2 "only console version" exclusives.

Still not Ltual Boy levels. Also still better than the N64's first year.

The N64 was the endurance trial for any Nintendo fan

But man N64 had Goldeneye and one of the best versions of DOOM

Considering the sales of the VB, it's public awareness couldn't be that much higher, realistically.

Or they knew what it was and didn't want it.

Just watched that video of DMX choosing drugs over his son. Sad.

I haven't seen this video, but judging by this description, I'm imagining like a gameshow "Choose your prize" with drugs on one spinning platform and his son on the other, with like Vanna White showcasing and shit. "mmmm....yeah, lets go with the drugs"

Sadly, no video can possibly live up to this description.

I haven't seen this video, but judging by this description, I'm imagining like a gameshow "Choose your prize" with drugs on one spinning platform and his son on the other, with like Vanna White showcasing and shit. "mmmm....yeah, lets go with the drugs"

Sadly, no video can possibly live up to this description.

lmao yo, I just bust out laughing at work. People are looking at me like I'm crazy. I lost it at "mmmm....yea, lets go with the drugs" I read that shit in DMX's voice (you know that light voice he gets when he's confused as fuck/disoriented/coming down) and everything.

Top Bottom