• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT4| Learn to love the BBC

That Roma thread is pretty gross.

As soon as that one dude said he was alright with their mistreatment because of their culture and high crime rate, I was done with that shit. I was going to make an analogy to the treatment of blacks, but what I initially typed was on some Satch level of insultin cats.

It's depressing isn't it that there always has to be that group that gets maligned for everyone's problems. That people have to look down on because they refuse to look up at their real oppressors.

BHZ Mayor

As soon as that one dude said he was alright with their mistreatment because of their culture and high crime rate. I was done, I was going to make an analogy to the treatmenat of blacks, but what I initially typed was on some Satch level of insultin cats.

"Is Roma culture a cancer of sorts?"

It's depressing isn't it that there always has to be that group that gets maligned for everyone's problems. That people have to look down on because they refuse to look up at their real oppressors.

Honestly I jokingly tell people that hundreds of years from now all these people they keep putting down are going to get tired of it and spazz out.

"Is Roma culture a cancer of sorts?"

Oh man I have flash backs to that thread.

Honestly I jokingly tell people that hundreds of years from now all these people they keep putting down are going to get tired of it and spazz out.

Oh man I have flash backs to that thread.

Yesterday I told TD the real tragedy when it comes to historic oppression of women, but this can be applied to minorities as well, "Think about all that stymied progress because 50% of the population couldn't contribute their efforts and brains to thinks like science, math, engineering."

Slayven

Yesterday I told TD the real tragedy when it comes to historic oppression of women, but this can be applied to minorities as well, "Think about all that stymied progress because 50% of the population couldn't contribute their efforts and brains to thinks like science, math, engineering."

And TD said "What that have to do with my sandwich getting made?"

Yea when you think about it many cultures have stiffled progress quite a bit. For all we know one of those individuals might been the one to have stumbled onto something big that changes the course of human progress. It's ridiculous and it's all based on the fear of "losing" their dominant role in society.

I wonder if video game playing misanthropes who post frequently and have delusions of grandeur are more likely to maliciously hack? Probably should start a registry.

I'm going to need diagrams of their relationships and all the people they didn't have sex with.

They do nothing to change people's opinions about themselves.

Hmmm where I have heard this bullshit before?

Pretty much why I stopped posting in the thread.

I wonder if video game playing misanthropes who post frequently and have delusions of grandeur are more likely to maliciously hack? Probably should start a registry.

I'm going to need diagrams of their relationships and all the people they didn't have sex with.

Well we know they're more prone to mass shootings...we should stop and frisk them.

Slayven

Shit is getting real in Euro, with the encomnic problems and Super Rights gaining more power. Something has to give. I think we are looking at the beginning of a civil rights struggle.

EscoBlades

Ubisoft Marketing
Bombs over Baghdad > all

Yeah.

Oh, that. A girl told me I had amazing balls.....amazeballs.

sorry bout that

she was stabbed down her trachea doe nomsayin

1306720430001.gif

RedSwirl

I don't even keep track of rap beefs (I don't even listen to rap with lyrics anymore) and I still laughed at that.

They should remove the rod lodged firmly into their ass, and simply bridge the bolded by making it Windows based and maintaining the streaming capabilities. By pushing Linux, all they're going to accomplish is at best create a niche product, or at worst, splinter PC gaming if they get dirty (Valve Steam OS exclusives, exclusive partnerships, etc) with trying to force its success.

Part of it is that Valve doesn't want its entire fate tied to Windows. A lot of PC game developers probably don't either. Oh they'll still support Windows (half of Steam users run it on Windows 7), but they'll probably try to slowly trickle multiplatform support onto Linux (which right now supports 300 Steam games). Gabe has been talkin a lot of shit about Windows 8. If, way out in the future, something does happen to Windows gaming, Valve won't sink along with it. Current PC gamers will probably stick with Steam on Windows, but the new expanded audience has no attachment to Windows Steam.

Shit is getting real in Euro, with the encomnic problems and Super Rights gaining more power. Something has to give. I think we are looking at the beginning of a civil rights struggle.

There was a lecture I saw on YouTube a while ago where some guy compared those super right regimes to how the WWII axis regimes came into power. Eerily similar.

Slayven

There was a lecture I saw on YouTube a while ago where some guy compared those super right regimes to how the WWII axis regimes came into power. Eerily similar.

Yeah it has happen through history. When shit gets rough people want somebody to blame, and them is always an easy target. Thankfully enough people know the Rep is full a shit to kind of keep them in check. But some other countries don't have that.

RedSwirl

Yeah it has happen through history. When shit gets rough people want somebody to blame, and them is always an easy target. Thankfully enough people know the Rep is full a shit to kind of keep them in check. But some other countries don't have that.

Actually I only know about Golden Dawn in Greece. Who else is trying to pull this shit in Europe?

Satch

Banned
As soon as that one dude said he was alright with their mistreatment because of their culture and high crime rate, I was done with that shit. I was going to make an analogy to the treatment of blacks, but what I initially typed was on some Satch level of insultin cats.

you didnt go through with it because

Top Bottom