• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT4| Learn to love the BBC

Slayven

Dude on Catfish is a Simp superstar. Paid chick's phonebill brought her a new phone, gave her his bank info, and gave her a prepaid credit card with a couple of Gs on it.

Dude on Catfish is a Simp superstar. Paid chick's phonebill brought her a new phone, gave her his bank info, and gave her a prepaid credit card with a couple of Gs on it.

Wait had he even met her yet? And I swear niggas can't have a conversation in OT without the water only brigade coming in lol.

Slayven

Wait had he even met her yet? And I swear niggas can't have a conversation in OT without the water only brigade coming in lol.

Nope, only talk to her on the phone.

Yeah health nut Gaf kill me. The splash from a soda opening puts them in the hospital, and a french fry from McDonald's cripples them.

I know right I just turned on mtv

edit: yo this dude's face just turned into death when he saw the girl

He gave this chick money and shit. Daaaaaaaaamn.

Wait, he's seen her before....

This shit has more twists than an M Night movie. I'll be watching more of it.

DominoKid

for real, Catfish is one of the few shows that makes me miss cable. i need to see it live for Twitter. it's not the same afterwards.

Gorillaz

she never said she actually loved the guy damn

this dude paid thousands......thousands and when they asked if she loved him after that she gave them the go around lol

Gorillaz

oh shit this fool is engaged and tried to play it off
XGprZht.png

RedSwirl

I just realized that somehow my GBC is still rocking the same pair of batteries as when I bought it... in 1999.

I have no idea how the fuck that's possible.

I just realized that somehow my GBC is still rocking the same pair of batteries as when I bought it... in 1999.

I have no idea how the fuck that's possible.

Dat Nintendoium, my NES still works to this day and I know for a fact I dropped it about 20 times back in the day.

Alright yall.. I'm almost ashamed to admit it, but I've been sleeping on Luther hard. Finally went ahead and started watching and it lives up to the hype.

Ephemeris

calling the game gear portable had to be against some kind of consumer laws...

I got one for my birthday years back. I couldn't even stunt properly. Kept dying at a certain point in Sonic and the battery died before my friends came over. What was it, 6 AA's?

Sega was on that next level shit, though.

I didn't know what to really think when I heard that Spike Lee was remaking this film. It doesn't seem like a movie he did. Hopefully he won't mess up one of the greatest movies ever. No contest to that greatness. I'll probably wait for a review from my trusted reviewer before I go see it.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Won't make this podcast. I may be back in the rotation soon though.

Flying out today. I ...miss Texas

/cuts

EscoBlades

Ubisoft Marketing
Everytime i show my face on youtube, i get peeps having their mind blown by me being black. Then they apologise in the comments for assuming. LOL

Nakazato

I'll tell you this that movie is going to be the worse date movie ever....

I think it has a good chance to be good. Spike has 2 strong source materials in the Mangna and the original movie. Not to mention te Actors have the original actors from the Korean movie. I think if Spike can some how fuck this up it will be his last bigger budget movie. Which would make me sad.

Everytime i show my face on youtube, i get peeps having their mind blown by me being black. Then they apologise in the comments for assuming. LOL

One of the good,ones so well spoken, Must be dating a white girl,ect ect

Top Bottom