• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT4| Learn to love the BBC

Yo pleeeease

How you gonna call anything a low budget, disorganized, meandering, cacaphonus mess when you bought a Wii U at launch?

Even Macklemore fan #1 Beef showed up. We're just trying to give you a chance to let it all out without getting banned for another 3 months. Outside of maybe half a dozen people in this thread, no one is ready to tear someone down for whatever reason. The people that are, usually bring something good.

Even Bish showed.

But it's okay though. We'll get through your Kanye moment. #swift

antonio-banderas-gif-52bbd904-original.gif

My blood test results came back. Didn't learn anything except healthcare is some bullshit. With insurance I'm only paying $70 for the doctor visit and blood tests, without it would have been 900$.

Not sure what to do next.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
My blood test results came back. Didn't learn anything except healthcare is some bullshit. With insurance I'm only paying $70 for the doctor visit and blood tests, without it would have been 900$.

Sooooo... Did you learn anything?

Gorillaz

Cut your hair
quit your job
Start a meth empire
Get a sidekick that you can treat like shit

Only thing that makes sense at this point.

On a serious note, good thing your insurance covered majority of that. Got some fam that hasn't been exactly as "blessed" to have good enough insurance. It's sad really

Sooooo... Did you learn anything?

Not really. Just need to change my diet, which I've known for a while, but I'm gonna schedule another appointment. I'm prreettttty sure I have diabetes or something. Not the Tracy Morgan kind, but the shitty genetics kind.

Cut your hair
quit your job
Start a meth empire
Get a sidekick that you can treat like shit

Only thing that makes sense at this point.

On a serious note, good thing your insurance covered majority of that. Got some fam that hasn't been exactly as "blessed" to have good enough insurance. It's sad really

I know that feel. Waited over a year before I could get insurance and get looked at.

Why does PC GAF gotta lie about getting games to run great?

Don't know how many times I see people say you just install it and choose low, medium or high settings and your good to go. PCs will always have the best version of a game, but there is no need to lie about the ease of getting it to run that way for the majority of PCs.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes

$900? Were they charging you $100 for each hour for the seat you were taking up in the waiting room?

J10

Banned

Don't know how many times I see people say you just install it and choose low, medium or high settings and your good to go. PCs will always have the best version of a game, but there is no need to lie about the ease of getting it to run that way for the majority of PCs.

PC developers handing their game off to you and saying "here, you optimize this shit" is somehow the superior experience.

akira28

Most of my games run solid from install on out.

Of course I tweaked this machine over years like a car mechanic, but even if you don't do that, just keep your drivers and shit up to date, READ the .txt, you should be ok.

IF you want to get fancy with downsampling or 3rd party shaders or texture hacks, thats fine too, but even stock, PC will usually look better and run smoother than console. --- But the software production mindsets are on completely different levels. PC gamers like options.

Onemic

They're not lying. That's generally what you do, pick a generic high/medium/low setting and if you're still having problems, mess around with the more advanced settings until you get something that works. That is, unless your PC is below the recommended specs for the game and you're forced to mess with other stuff to get your performance up.

What the fuck is this?

BuGsjym.jpg

i can see it, both of them are crucified for being druggies, punks and thugs, surely Chris Brown identifies with all of the hate that Trayvon Martin has gotten in the past year plus... and then of course, Trayvon is dead while many people wish Chris Brown was dead... there are so many similarities! bear that cross Breezy! carry it strong!!

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
They took a shit load of blood samples because my doctor had no idea where to start. 8 tests total, most expensive was $240.18 and the cheapest was $21.63.

Hey man, you're just paying for the greatest healthcare in the world. Who else could run you up for $900 and tell you "fuck if I know?"

Get better though. What are you gonna do for your diet?

maybe YOU got some sub-par 3rd rate hardware that conflicts somewhere along the line, but other peeps got the perfect setup that just runs like a hot piss from an r&b legend on an underage girl.

Hey man, you're just paying for the greatest healthcare in the world. Who else could run you up for $900 and tell you "fuck if I know?"

Get better though. What are you gonna do for your diet?

There's actually a lot I should do. I've been eating really shitty. The problem is whatevers wrong with me makes it really hard to do anything.

When it first showed up I almost passed out in class. I'm constantly tired. Like 'been awake 20 hours' type of tired. It's manageable if I get 8 hours of sleep, anything else I'm just a zombie.

So I really need to change my diet since I basically can not exercise. I'm way too tired most of the time and when I actually muster the will to go running I have to take preemptive aspirin, otherwise I get splitting headaches.

gatdamn. I aint about dat healthcare expense life.

What did you need those samples for anyway?

Been 'sick' for about a year. I suspected diabetes or some weird deficiency. Need to schedule a follow up since all my doctor has told me so far is to change my diet to lower my glucose and triglyceride levels but there's no way I should feel like this all the time because of a poor diet. I know a shitty diet can mess up your health but this isn't that, I'm pretty sure of that.

RedSwirl

OH JESUS THE PATRONS OF THE GHETTO BURGER KING ARE CALLING AFTER ME IN THEIR FASHION.

I must quickly retire to my dorm and ask a gaming forum advice on racial relations.

INTERNET: SCARY PEOPLE FROM THE GHETTO HAVE LAID SIEGE TO MY INSTITUTE OF HIGHER EDUCATION.

They are using terms they bandy about with their familiars, and applying them to me. All I want is a Whopper Jr. and now I have a mouthful of RACIAL SLURS.

How do I respond I am 6ft 3in and my favorite anime involves a godzilla fucking something.

They're not lying. That's generally what you do, pick a generic high/medium/low setting and if you're still having problems, mess around with the more advanced settings until you get something that works. That is, unless your PC is below the recommended specs for the game and you're forced to mess with other stuff to get your performance up.

That's the point. PC more than meets the specs, but there are times where I still have to go in and fiddle with shit. The point Being while the PC GAF cabal might not have these issues the majority of people will.

Slayven

I am going to hell for imagining Moris life being Breaking Bad LA.

Moris with only a year to live uses his accounting knowledge laundry drug money in new ways.

I am going to hell for imagining Moris life being Breaking Bad LA.

Moris with only a year to live uses his accounting knowledge laundry drug money in new ways.

Walt's biggest mistake was picking a dumbass addict who ran on emotion as his connect.

If I get diagnosed, I'm gonna make a couple calls and push more weight than atlas. I'mma be flying around LA like:

wYbsxWw.gif

double jump

you haven't lived until a random little kid ask you "how do you make love".
That's the point. PC more than meets the specs, but there are times where I still have to go in and fiddle with shit. The point Being while the PC GAF cabal might not have these issues the majority of people will.

I brought some of these same issues up a while ago on gaming side. Pc gaf lost their shit when I said they enjoying playing with settings more than the actual games.

Trey

I have issues with some games and have to fiddle here or there, but on the whole it's pretty plug and play. And my rig is modest.

Certain people do go a little far with the condescension though.

Yo pleeeease

How you gonna call anything a low budget, disorganized, meandering, cacaphonus mess when you bought a Wii U at launch?

Even Macklemore fan #1 Beef showed up. We're just trying to give you a chance to let it all out without getting banned for another 3 months. Outside of maybe half a dozen people in this thread, no one is ready to tear someone down for whatever reason. The people that are, usually bring something good.

Even Bish showed.

But it's okay though. We'll get through your Kanye moment. #swift

Hey now, don't make me look like I share opinions with Cliffy B.
megaman-gaf, platinum-gaf
I don't if Megaman fans have frail egos, but they sure as fuck can't take a joke.

Top Bottom