• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT4| Learn to love the BBC

What the fuck is this?

BuGsjym.jpg

"I identify with Trayvon 100 percent as far as living in 2013 and still dealing with blatant racism," he told the magazine. "This generation is so used to racism that it's normal; we don't care. We aren't on drugs or catching AIDS, but they still look at us as ni**as."

People look at you as a fucking woman beater bro because you fucking are. The fuck do stereotypes have to do with it? You fucking did it.

Satch

Banned
At least he ain't too scared to get on the podcast
nobody's scared of your low budget, disorganized, meandering, cacophonous podcast that none of yall niggas even care about enough to show up on time to record

like you said on the topic of bein a homewrecker, if they dont care, then why should i?

do you have any other grievances or would you like to be silenced yet again?

nobody's scared of your low budget, disorganized, meandering, cacophonous podcast that none of yall niggas even care about enough to show up on time to record

like you said on the topic of bein a homewrecker, if they dont care, then why should i?

loki_ooh.gif

Fuck.

The Queen of Mean, everybody.

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"

Well. Let's see If dy activates that limiter.

Gorillaz

Lmao wow didn't even realize Suzie's lips before. She was in her on lane tho, like all the time.
PopGAF lingo

First londa, then TAM, now Satch. DY's game is being exposed left and right these days. Might have to step back into Thirsty-GAF come January

Thats my second favorite SAT words, Plethora being the all time best.....
It literally took me back to ACT testing days. Shit had me nervous all over again.

ReiGun

Damn. Just....damn.

cdyhybrid

Top Youtube comment:

Cruciarius 39 minutes ago
You already know this, but you don't have to be half naked to get the attention and respect that you're seeking. Your Deadpool cosplay, for example... which is the only example I can think of without everything hanging out. It was amazing. As are all of your cosplays.
That said...
Any chance of a WoW, D3, SC2 cosplay? Or maybe something from an Atlus game? Do any of those & I'll buy some of your photos.

thLWjn6.jpg

J10

Banned
I saw one on Instagram today that said Drake picks up hookers in GTA V to drive them to better cities. I lost it.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant

Yo pleeeease

How you gonna call anything a low budget, disorganized, meandering, cacaphonus mess when you bought a Wii U at launch?

Even Macklemore fan #1 Beef showed up. We're just trying to give you a chance to let it all out without getting banned for another 3 months. Outside of maybe half a dozen people in this thread, no one is ready to tear someone down for whatever reason. The people that are, usually bring something good.

Even Bish showed.

But it's okay though. We'll get through your Kanye moment. #swift

I saw one on Instagram today that said Drake picks up hookers in GTA V to drive them to better cities. I lost it.

Best I've ever seen.

Yo pleeeease

How you gonna call anything a low budget, disorganized, meandering, cacaphonus mess when you bought a Wii U at launch?

Even Macklemore fan #1 Beef showed up. We're just trying to give you a chance to let it all out without getting banned for another 3 months. Outside of maybe half a dozen people in this thread, no one is ready to tear someone down for whatever reason. The people that are, usually bring something good.
Whoa, whoa, whoa. I feel called out.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
PopGAF lingo

First londa, then TAM, now Satch. DY's game is being exposed left and right these days. Might have to step back into Thirsty-GAF come January
TAM and I built an obelisk made of salt with the tears these lonely, racist, hateful motherfuckers cried. Dudes sent us both PMs filled with confusion and rage.

People already knew me on GAF, TAM made me famous.

I had no idea that people thought I was chasing Linda tho lol

G-Fex

Oh I fucking lost it. That's gold.

Oh and Satch, Bayonetta sucks.

That's why they sent her to die with a sequel.

Top Bottom