• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT4| Learn to love the BBC

G-Fex

Hey now, don't make me look like I share opinions with Cliffy B.

I don't if Megaman fans have frail egos, but they sure as fuck can't take a joke.

Nope they can't. The thing about Megaman gaf is they share one giant waifu. And they're all knighting for her.

Seeing them get sad collectively over tumblr comics of megaman and that mighty no. 9 made me physically ill.

Satch

Banned
Yo pleeeease

How you gonna call anything a low budget, disorganized, meandering, cacaphonus mess when you bought a Wii U at launch?

Even Macklemore fan #1 Beef showed up. We're just trying to give you a chance to let it all out without getting banned for another 3 months. Outside of maybe half a dozen people in this thread, no one is ready to tear someone down for whatever reason. The people that are, usually bring something good.

Even Bish showed.

But it's okay though. We'll get through your Kanye moment. #swift

but i didnt buy a wii u at launch

iObZHqWarVvo3.gif

DadDii U, please dont spread lies

if you put as much effort into trying to talk to your kids as you do trying to talk to me on a podcast, the world would be short one less statistic

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
but i didnt buy a wii u at launch

iObZHqWarVvo3.gif

DadDii U, please dont spread lies

if you put as much effort into trying to talk to your kids as you do trying to talk to me on a podcast, the world would be short one less statistic

oh satch

this thread was such a different place when you were gone. there was no depressing undertone every time you asked for friend codes and heard nothing but echoes over the internet in return

im sure that your schedule is very busy between the monster hunter multiplayer community and working out (
iblkLJqaXOYu8X.gif
) but whenever you have time

we understand

DominoKid

this thread is cooking right now
iRrtbh9FilFI9.png

sn: the shocking thing about that Chris Brown thing is that JET still exists. i havent seen one of those in years.

Satch

Banned
your wii u drags mean nothing to me, much like your kids mean nothing to you

i may have a wii u but at least im not dadDii U

When i get on the bike at the gym, all it takes is for me to imagine im DY dodging pissed baby mamas and child support checks. I burn more calories than your children have been allowed to eat in their entire lifetime. And yet when i sweat, i still shed less salt than you do when youre incessantly weeping as the judge finally catches up to you and lands you in jail, where you proceed to make up stories in your head to tell us when you finally get out - youll explain your absence to us, but you wont do as much for your seed? Thats telling.

What other tripe will you type in defense of your negligence?

Top Bottom